Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

unnie followed 4 people today?

soo young of snsd

her agency talents ( donggu and dong hun)

finally, her little bro tae soo.

qwenli said: @nploanthe plot you said was another korean drama call whats up fox (something like that). the lead actress was Go Hyun Jung.
----------read on baidu, alot of chinese fans also naming Gong Yoo for the new drama.-----------but who knows, hjw could pull in some unknown actor and make him famous....

JCW said he wants to try a queer project. But guess who is the actor he would like to work with? haha...
tumblr_nkv33e8Hu91twu697o1_540.jpg
Translated by: https://www.facebook.com/YAISikSeekers?fref=photo

I'm very surprised that he watched drama "Secret Love Affair" which is about the romance between an older woman who is in her 40s and a younger man in his 20s. Haha...I couldn't believe that he watched this drama which was aired from March 17 to May 13, 2014 (partially during his Empress Ki filming). Tsk..tsk...JCW loves to watch that kind of romance. Maybe he is kinda in a similar situation with someone much older too?! He said he didn't even watch his own drama, but why was he interested in drama "Secret Love Affair", and even wants to work with Yoo Ah In? It's quite fishy to me. Hehe...
Anyway, about the pic of movie "Dirty Dancing" on HJW's IG, I think it's related to the rumored drama of JCW "Good Night Teacher" which is about the romance between a teenager girl and her instructor.  :> ;)) B-)
A fan art for "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days"
10990566_598900226920322_2126678505_n.jp

11005142_662586630530145_123462187_n.jpg
10995009_837293103009813_1996543958_n.jp
crd: http://pinsta.me/aini1023ty

:x

@‌Nploan

Tell me the reason why chinggu not agree of gong yoo /:) /:) :-/ anyway the chances of him to act in tis drama is rather slim .. Unless the zombie movie he didnt have much screentime becos the casts are my ahjussi n hwang jung min ....

I think i may be the weird one here .. I dont wan any reunion casts eg jis.. Sjs .. Kim rae won with unnie .. I wan to see a new romance development btwn casts :D:D

@drbigapple‌

yeah actually I think it will be more refreshing if she pair with someone new. The story in Taiwan works because there is something raw and genuine about the two leads.

@nploan‌

interesting that jcw watched that drama. That show was targeting older woman, looks like his taste is more matured than I thought.

@drbigapple, it's just that Gong Yoo is not attractive to me at all. I watched Coffee Prince before, but I'm only interested in Yoo Eun Hye. I just don't feel the chemistry between HJW and GY. Before I knew JCW, I had always wished that HJW would reunite with Jo In Sung  :> . I also watched an interview of HJW and Song Seung Heon, and I think they look so cute together. When seeing GY and HJW at the Tax event, I didn't feel anything. That's all !
@qwenli, I think HJW watched that "Secret Love Affair" drama, and then JCW joined her to watch it together. Haha, =))

@nploan‌

that drama has alot of skinships so come to think of it, the drama will attract guys who like those things too. tsk tsk, now wat have jcw been watching. heehee

@nploan

Actually i wonder in remake is it allowed to change the original scripts?

Becos so far the remake such as boys over flowers or hana kimi are same like the original plot ...

@drbigapple
I believe they can, since the story will have to be adapted to the specific country, also the number of episodes maybe different. Its not a copy and paste thing.
Fated to love you have some different elements from the original.

Actually I think JCW watch any drama except his drama =)) =))

Now that i think of it, EK and Healer both aired on Monday-Tuesdays, the dramas that JCW mentioned he watched in interviews are Dr.Stranger, Secret Love Affair, Pride n Prejudice, all aired on Monday-Tuesday, it means he didn't watch his own drama right? Haha

While HJW on the other hand, 2 movies that she watched are The Girl Who Leapt through time and Dirty Dancing, all have considerable age gap or time gap between the leads... :-B
She's interested in age gap relationship or already into one? ;))

class="post-title entry-title" Reserved Love: Episode 6 Posted on 11:27 AMby TaNyang Haven with No comments ep6-1.jpg“I miss you”. The words that ringing in Young Won’s ears for now. “Ah, how I can say I miss him too?” she talks to herself. She looks at her phone and ponders for a long time. She wonders if it’s good to call him again...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/03/reserved-love-episode-6.html

call me delulu, but yesterday night JCW just fly back to Seoul after his HK trip then then....
now tonight HJW having a nice dinner with two wine glasses.... :-?
these sort of dinner, must be with a guy right?
the picture must be, must be taken by someone opposite her.... 8-}
ahhhhhh...
but if she eats out with a handsome dude, surely the chef will rat on her? :)]
dont post these kind of pix Miss Ha, I will really misunderstand, I really will.... \:D/

A troll just told me Miss Ha dining with her best girl friend.

8-|

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly 08/03/2015 Posted on 2:04 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments B_fQ35rWQAQMcR1.jpg TaNyang Weekly comes back this week with heavy dose of prettiness, news and events. 1. Talk of the month! Ha Ji Won is in talks to headlining the remake of Taiwanese drama “In Time With You” and renamed “The Time I Loved...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/03/tanyang-weekly-08032015.html

Guest chaifer13

I've just saw the ig update of unnie,as i observed the video the shadow in the video is not her... it is a reflection of a man coz what ive seen it has a short hair and the shoes that is he wearing just try to look closely at it correct me if im wrong its just my observation,and the caption must be a forwarded message to unnie by the person in the video :-?

chaifer13 said: I've just saw the ig update of unnie,as i observed the video the shadow in the video is not her... it is a reflection of a man coz what ive seen it has a short hair and the shoes that is he wearing just try to look closely at it correct me if im wrong its just my observation,and the caption must be a forwarded message to unnie by the person in the video :-?

Guest chaifer13

@kanyaprasetyo‌

does binnie has an official ig account??