[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@ChelseaS thank you chingu! Sorry just got decharged from the hospital! Oh really? It doesn't work? Gonna check it

@Chelsea I did a copy and paste again and it seems to work now !

@sakura29angel‌ thank you for the pics but did that person git those pics ? Ehhhh... @-)

@kanyaprasetyo‌ I am all well now thank you!

They are so close in those pics !! ;)

489 post was needed to read and i miss you guys :*

Ahh uri puppy is in thailand and my question is, did he bring his Noona to Thaild so they can spend their holiday together ??? :>

or Noona just go straight without noticed and surpising him in the middle of night in thailand ?? :>

arghhh my byeontae mind  @-)

@kanyaprasetyoI really like JCW's answer in the recent interview. He must have foresee that he will be ask to choose between Song Hye Gyo, HJW and PMY. And so he decided to use Do ji won as a decoil. hahaha. But its still a jiwon noona.  =D>

Guest chaifer13

Hello chingus :-h since were having a throwback here let me share something,i have watch several interviews of hjw and one of her interviews in entertainment news dated 1/31/2014 got my attention.

sorry i wasnt able to upload the video from YT let me just share somethings with you it has an english sub.the host seems keep on teasing hjw,he ask hjw if they are close???and i dont know who does the host is pertaining to???but hjw answered i want to be close then laugh and also the host even ask hjw what is she if she is inlove hjw aswers she got crazy when in love.

i just wondered who is the host pertaining to that is close to hjw???and ask hjw always about being inlove but in my insight that moment happens to be the popularity of ek and that is also said hjw became close to jcw.i wonder if the host is pertaining to piggy8-> just my insight you can watch the video at yt entertainment news hjw 2014.

Wookie back to Korea, at Korean airport

B-pUQaqUcAEFPk1.jpg
cr: nate

I just have strike of imagination when seeing this pic

HJW: *calls JCW* where are you?
JCW: I'm at.. wait, where is it? Oh Incheon airport.. I'm already in Korea..
HJW: Why you don't call me while in Thailand?
JCW: Huh? But I post some updates on Instagram...
HJW: Yah! I mean you should also update to me privately... Anyway you choose Do Ji Won as your ideal type?
JCW: We're dating secretly, so if I choose you people will find it fishy, why JCW still pick HJW as his ideal type? So people will wonder about us...
HJW: So... why you don't choose PMY then? You just act in a drama together.. I would understand that.
JCW: Yeobo.. ideally I would also pick her cause she's my partner in Healer, but I can't bring myself to it. My heart can't lie.. My fave noona is only you, Ha Ji Won. So I pick Do Ji Won noona coz she acted with me in Healer too and her name is Ji Won too.. hehehe
HJW: Arasso, arasso... after you land safely in Korea, don't forget to our date too..
JCW: Okay!

thanks to @lara_lurve and thai/korean fans for the pics for my inspiration ;)) ;))

ah i envy the people on the same flight with him! read from pomme's ig that jjh is the one who submit the docs to the counter, probably since jcw have to entertain fans.haha.

@ruzikie‌

welcome back

u knw the t-shirts he wore in bkk, he has wore them before. thrifty guy. i give him thumbs up!

welcome bck @poire9219 its from jcw 's assistant sns but dong know whos tht assistant of him.

the second pic, yeah seems theyre chatting at the corner when someone took a pic of them. and notice that JCw was not in his Ta Hwan's character .my theories , heh

1. He finished filming his scene already but decided to stay for a while to watch hjw's scene and chat with her.

2. He arrived to the set too early, so he while waiting for his scene he watches hjw fliming behind and chat with her during her break

3. He has no schedule of filming that time but decided to go on the set to see his fave noona... :))

today they will release the 2nd vol of EK DvD, o prepare ur fishing rod chingus lol.

From Hajiwon thread:
Link to NHK Ek site here
--------------------excerpt translation of Japan Feb magazine interview with JCW. Not sure when interview was done
With regards to the synergy with ha jiwon?Ans:jiwon is really a person with very good character. I thought she will be like a boy, but actually she is a teenager, an innocent teenagerbut she was very tough during filming, no matter how awful it is, she will still smile and not show her suffering.
The romantic underwater kiss has become an hot discussion topic, how was it filmed?Ans: I really like that scene, but the filming was not romanticI was very cold and ji won also kept shiveringso when the staff came to heat up the water, we were very happy.
To Tahwan, seunghyang was treasured more than his life, did you feel this when you filmed?Ans: because in real life it is hard to come across this sort of love, so viewers are very mesmerised by this imaginary love in dramasI am also very envious and wish to love like that once.
Are you still in touched with the co-workers of Empress ki?Ans: I have always been in touched with HJW, with Baek Jin Hee, we text occasionally.
You mentioned that your goal in life is to become a good father. Reason?My dream is to live happily. To be a good husband and a good father, then it is happy.In my life, I also thought about such stuff.I am very thankful that I can work as an actor, but acting is just work.It is part of life not the whole of my life.
So now do you feel happy?Ans: Yes of course, I am working hard towards happiness.----------credit infor from tanyang baidu

somebody on baidu commented tat this photo

0e75a3d12f2eb938f81961fad1628535e4dd6fd0
the caption he wrote was: Although the costume is heavy.

which was posted on jcw's IG during the filming of the hunting scenes should be taken by HJW, because looking at the height, she was the only one who was also on horse back and could take at such a close angle. I think nobody realise this back at that point? Interesting.... ;))

contrast with this other one uploaded by him. clearly taken by another person not on horseback, probably a staff.fe50e81ed21b0ef4d4e9be56d9c451da80cb3ec3

;))

the picture she upload same as NASA update(as one of the fan ig commented)it is about some new cosmic findings to know more abt black hole existence.....urgh..unnie's hobbies............
anyway....it seem hyena having a  fansign at end of this month:-B :-B 
unnie please dont play hide and seek too long /:) /:)