[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

It is so hard to say. I hope they end up together but he does not strike me as someone who would date older girls. He definitely is more comfortable around HA ji won. I think PMY is very high maintenance as she wears mostly brand stuff. Has multiple piercing. He seems like he likes clean cut type. He is always dressed very casual. If you notice on the award show when they passed mic he took it from top so he did not touch her hand. Also in bed scene he had undershirt.

I did notice he was very comfortable with HJW. He was flirting with HJW most of the time. Lol

Guest chaifer13

Lets just make some jiji connection :-? What is unnie holding with her new photo???and what does piggy showing in his new video ig post???lets make the world green :P:P

imaginary conversation between jcw n hjw:

jcw: u knw at the Dunhill dinner, I was chewing my food most of the time. I couldnt chat much with the other guests.

hjw: yeah, good english is important. do u want me to recommend my teacher?

jcw: sure, but I heard language is best learned thru practice

hjw: let's practice together then. I will write more English in my ig captions. for example: I am coming!

jcw: that's great. then I will reply: coming soon!

:x

Guest chaifer13

Now i know why hjw followed bolin chen's ig coz of her upcoming drama that was starred bolin chen before =D>

Translation of the Apple Hongkong article:

Headline: Ji Chang Wook only love a Hehe kiss, Praise Kang Haneul is very kissable

(Apple interview) With his recent warm leading role in the drama Healer, 27 year old Ji Chang Wook has risen to be the new male god (a term use to describe leading actors with lots of fans).

He came to Hongkong last week to attend Dunhill's event and accepted our interview. JCW mentioned that among his works, Healer had the most intimate scenes. However in comparison to kissing the female lead Park Min Young, JCW thought his kiss with Kang Haneul in the 2010 musical Thrill Me is more comfortable. He said, "because it is with a guy, there is no sense of inconvenience."

As compared to his past works such as Empress Ki, Healer is considered JCW's leap to fame work in Asia. In the drama, JCW acted as the dedicated Seo Jung Hoo and completely melted Asian young girl's hearts. The most memorable thing about the drama, was that in nearly every ep, JCW and Park Min Young has kiss scenes, causing much jealousy among female viewers. Even JCW said " There are really many kiss scenes in the drama, during the initial stages of the filming, it was very awkward." JCW is very considerate, before every kiss scene, he will control himself not to smoke to avoid the partner being uncomfortable.

However when we talk about the most intense kiss scene, of course it is in 2010 when he acted with Kang Haneul  in the musical "Thrill Me", both of them were kiss very boldly on stage. Although there was some awkwardness, but JCW said " We are both guys, so it was more comfortable, and there is no need for too much consideration, before we go on stage, we need not be nervous, we got closer after that"

Since he frequently acts out sweet and loving scenes, this causes JCW to think about getting into romantic relationships in real life, however he said it is not easy to date. He said " I have always wanted to date but if I date now, I will be very crazy, and because I am a celebrity, it is not easy" JCW revealed that in future, he hopes to find someone who can get along with him and a woman that he can have many topics to converse with. In terms of marriage, he is not considering it yet.

In dramas, JCW is a warm man but in real life he is like a boy. JCW said " I like to joke around and am very naughty, although I am reserve with people that I met for the first time but after we become familiar, I will be quite chatty and gentle."

After Healer, his popularity in China rise immensely and receive many offers from mainland China. He is taking a break and looking at scripts and said he let go of himself after filming Healer, he visited Thailand with Joo Ji Hoon. After he returned to Korea, he continued to eat up a feast with friends, so he put on 5 over kgs. From a handsome guy to a chubby guy, however JCW said after a round of happiness, he has started to diet again to prepare for his next project.

Clothing from Dunhill
Venue: HK Mandarin Oriental Hotel

One more coincidence

the pix she posted on 02 March with the caption are index finger up n down symbols 
Screenshot_2015-03-12-22-35-09.jpg

really don't know what's it related to the pix above ...

WTKx3tQ.jpg

... just notice that on 05 March, JCW appeared with a wound on his sexy hand index finger 8-|

So many coincidences ;;)

Thanks @qwenli for sharing the news

wonder why he keep talking too much about intimate scenes in Healer, it sounds like he complaining about that although it's not the only drama (of him) has many such scenes
n although he mentioned how nervous he was in the kiss scene with the actresses or how comfortable he was in the kiss scene with the guys but after all the only one thing I notice that up to now no kiss's as intense/deep as the kiss with empress ki HJW

kiss%252520scene%252520rev.jpg

wonder if the script written a tongue kiss (french kiss) in this scene or not :-/ n I think the tongue kiss rarely happen in K-drama.

I don't believe that he was so nervous that couldn't control his tongue bcos before this drama, he had so many kiss scenes with female co-stars already B-)

Guest chaifer13

@moon-moon

i really doubted if jcw complains about the kissing between him and hjw coz even hjw doesnt complain if she thinks jcw took advantage of her does anyone heard a news about it :-\"

@moon-moon maybe after JCW danced with unnie he injured his finger.. :)) :))

Actually both JCW n HJW really rarely talk about BTS in EK. They only said about their chemistry, how they get along with each other, take care of each other, how their opinion towards each other, etc.. The only way we get more juicy news is from Taiwan.. When JCW asked about CPR kiss BTS. HJW also always choose Ta Hwan in EK..

So the rest is up to our interpretation :> :>

But I do believe they're really close as countless BTS proved it :-\" :-\"

@chaifer13

No, there were no complains about the kissing. In fact for us fans it was too few. 
However it is a historical drama and half the time the female character didnt love him, so its hard.

Although HJW did mention that JCW kept cracking silly jokes but she also praised him as being matured.
JCW also never had any issue kissing HJW. 

----------------
today jcw still mentioned that the weather is cold in his IG. Hope he meet up with people that can keep him warm. ;)