[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

continue talking about unnie update chingus  ;))
It looks like unnie sat at a corner of the table though it's wide. So I'm not sure if she's with one or many people there.
I don't think it's a date as well bcos unnie checking the phone while the person opposite holding the phone (to took pix) too. If i were unnie, I didn't wanna have a such boring date. Furthermore, we know Puppy n Unnie communicate well and have a lot of fun with each other, so I think they' ll even be able to leave their phones home while dating ;)
On the other hand, I don't understand "on my way", it means on my way to dinner, on my way home or on my way to ... JCW's house :-/  :D n she posted them at about 10 pm KST. It's too late for dinner (especially for actress who always keep fit) n too soon to finish a date. 
:-?? Aishhh maybe someone checked her while she had a social then she answered him n proved by pix n vid  :D

@qwenli: JCW did fly back to Seoul on Friday night, so I think maybe they dated at Sat. night already :-\" 
Chingus please tell me about "Changmin's reflection on Vic's spoon", I've never heard bout it, aishh what happened to my jiji :-/

@moon-moon‌

jcw's event was on Friday night and he only flew back on sat reaching Seoul pretty late at night, so they can't possibly see each other on sat night.

Victoria posted a photo of some noodle/rice she cooked, but she carelessly put a metal spoon nxt to the bowl

netizens enlarge the spoon n saw Changmins face reflected in it.

their agency deny the date and said there were other pple around.

anyway regarding the dirty dancing pix, there was a Korean poster who said it was a cafe/bar kind of place, he was there and he saw hjw.

qwenli said: hi AJJ Welcome! just standard questions that we ask newcomers: when did u finish watching EK and where are you from? you might want to answer some of CelseaS questiond on page 1 too.

@Clelseas, @poire9219 thank you for welcoming me. @qwenli‌ My answers for page 1 What are your thoughts about our favorite couple! Answer the following questions:  1: When did you start shipping them? When I was watching Empress Ki last year around May 2014 
2. Name your top 5 favorite scenes Cave, Hunting, First Night, Marriage, Ending when Paeha died. (Actually there is more. I practically liked every scene they were together. I always skipped Wang Yu's part.) 
3. Why do you ship them? Because I see them as very compatible on screen and offscreen despite their age gap. No just in terms of their looks but their personality as well. I thought Hyun Bin was the only one that matches HJW but after seeing JCW with her, I ship them more.

moon-moon said: continue talking about unnie update chingus  ;))
It looks like unnie sat at a corner of the table though it's wide. So I'm not sure if she's with one or many people there.
I don't think it's a date as well bcos unnie checking the phone while the person opposite holding the phone (to took pix) too. If i were unnie, I didn't wanna have a such boring date. Furthermore, we know Puppy n Unnie communicate well and have a lot of fun with each other, so I think they' ll even be able to leave their phones home while dating ;)
On the other hand, I don't understand "on my way", it means on my way to dinner, on my way home or on my way to ... JCW's house :-/  :D n she posted them at about 10 pm KST. It's too late for dinner (especially for actress who always keep fit) n too soon to finish a date. 
:-?? Aishhh maybe someone checked her while she had a social then she answered him n proved by pix n vid  :D

This brings back memories from Allure May 2014 interview: Quote  It's your first time collaborating with actress Ha Ji-won, who plays Seung-nyang. How do you feel about it?  Ji-won noona is really honest. Working on set is really tiring, but she hardly cares for sleep, and is really earnest about her work. No matter how tired she is, she always has a smile on her face. I've learnt a lot from her. I'm also her hoobae from university. 
Through SNS, it seems you two have really similar personalities. So you two are also alumni of the same university. We became much closer through the filming of Empress Ki. It's the filming of a drama that led to this friendship. I've also become really close with Jo Jae-yun, who plays Golta, so we're much more in sync when acting. If I do any impromptu actions, Jae-yun hyung can react accordingly. Unquote

Have you girls read this before? http://jichangwookindonesia.blogspot.com/2014/05/ji-chang-wooks-post-empress-ki_19.html 
My heart sank after reading this part: "JCW sees HJW as a very close sunbae, noona and actress. When faced with the reporter's joking question "You two have good rapport. Why not try dating?" JCW solemnly rejected any chance of it happening."

I swear we're not the only delulu about JiJi

news on my country
http://www.kapanlagi.com/showbiz/asian-star/foto-eh-ha-ji-won-dinner-bareng-ji-chang-wook-80f417.html
foto-eh-ha-ji-won-dinner-bareng-ji-chan-

goes with sensational headline "Ha Ji Won dinners with Ji Chang Wook"
I almost can't believe the news but then I open the news and it's just speculation.

Excerpt from the news:
"On the other hand, many fans are curious who is having dinner with Ha Ji Won. Some said that she's on a date with JCW.

Well, after the success of Empress Ki, HJW and JCW was rumored dating. Not a surprise, their chemistry is super romantic and even fans wanted them to be dating in real life.

Are you the one who also wishes Ha Ji Won date Ji Chang Wook?"

@AJJ
That report you read was done immediately after the end of EK. Nobody is expecting him to say "Yes I will date xxx". He also said before, he will not reveal his dating. you might want to read some of his other interviews especially the video done in Taiwan. @kanyaprasetyo can advise you when she post them.
-----------Actually I noticed in several celeb dating cases, whether in Korea or Chinese Entertainment circles, the two leads can have great chemistry in a drama, but not fall in love rightaway, because they will think they are too immersed in their characters. So they try to go on their normal lives and get out of the characters they are playing. Or one person will be more smitten and then they have to both confirm their feelings. 
I have read interviews of a few that fall in love after their show ended, and they said after awhile they realised they really miss each other then started to date. Another couple said, when everyone thought they were dating, they actually havent started, but when they were dating, news report said they broke up. haha.
I think this could be what happened in jiji's case, because immediately after EK, HJW went on to filmed her movie for about a month in the provinces, so they wont have many chances of meeting each other. However if you follow their activities, you will realised they have been in contact constantly and are certainly very close. You can pm me and I tell you more. ;))
------------------@kanyaprasetyoNever knew indon news also cover k celebs. they are shippers. haha

Ur perve @AJJ ah, if they need a private place, they can go straight to JCW room, isn't it haha
AJJ said: Have you girls read this before? http://jichangwookindonesia.blogspot.com/2014/05/ji-chang-wooks-post-empress-ki_19.html 
My heart sank after reading this part: "JCW sees HJW as a very close sunbae, noona and actress. When faced with the reporter's joking question "You two have good rapport. Why not try dating?" JCW solemnly rejected any chance of it happening."

Guest sabeluv

It is so hard to say. I hope they end up together but he does not strike me as someone who would date older girls. He definitely is more comfortable around HA ji won. I think PMY is very high maintenance as she wears mostly brand stuff. Has multiple piercing. He seems like he likes clean cut type. He is always dressed very casual. If you notice on the award show when they passed mic he took it from top so he did not touch her hand. Also in bed scene he had undershirt.

JCW is considering a new movie project in the first half of 2015. If he takes it, that means I should give up my hope that Ji Ji will reunite in "In Time With You".I feel a little sad now...Oh well, real couple don't act in a drama/movie together when they are dating anyway.  :> ;)

Guest chaifer13

@qwenli‌

the video was taken after hjw posted sitting on a dinner table while holding her celphone,maybe texting or reading message then on the video that has a caption on my way the person carrying a box i think is a man coz when you look at it closely the person carrying the box remove it shorthly and his shadow was revealed it has a short hair and a wide shoulder thats is only what i have seen iam not really so sure about it :-??

@chaifer13‌

my interpretation is the video is taken by hjw after dinner, as she walk carryIng a box. can't see the shoes cleEnglishcept its white.

the only fishy thing is the caption. most of her post is in Korean but this one I am coming. the message is for international fans? her new drama is coming? doesnt make sense because the drama is for Korean fans too.

so I think the message is for the person she is meeting after dinner. And who else just come back from overseas and having need to use all the English he knows in the last few days? haha.

I am not sure how jcw got thru the Dunhill private dinner, unless his interpreter seat behind him. :o3

@qwenli it's already posted before... there's fanart version with their faces blushing.. :\"> :\">

Whether they're having dinner or not, at least we know they're really close and JCW said himself "always contact HJW" :> :>

As what JCW said in the Newsen interview translated by qwenli:

"He showed some expressions of regrets and said " I hope to be a good person when I am resting, when I was filming Healer I couldnt be a proper person. As a good person, I should be able to celebrate when people around me has happy things. When sad things happened, I should be able to give comfort but I didnt. Even when my hyung Jo Jae Yoon got married, I couldnt attend his wedding. Another Hyung met with some bad things and I couldnt comfort him. When I am resting, I hope to make up for these"

While filming Healer he missed VIP premier of COABM so he must make up for this by a dinner with unnie \:D/

@qwenli as what kanyaprasetyo say, I saw the pix above too, n I tried to search it again but so hard to dig the old pix bcos it's posted long time ago.

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"