[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

chaifer13 said: Hello star!maybe it means that she is saying hello for a big star now in asia :-\" btw hjw ig update i think she is watching the movie dirty dancing.i have watch this movie many times and its about a love story of a teenager who fell inlove with a mature guy the parents of the girl dis agree about their relationship bcoz of the age gap but eventualy the parents of the girl cant do anything about their love but they fight for it and at the end the parents seems convince of their love and gave their blessings to them.and this movie is also about dancing :x is hjw ig about learning to dance related to her new ig photo [-X

JCW at Incheon airport yesterday

cr: KIMS

Around 2 mins mark, he goes inside the car and he seems personally arranged the gifts from fans to be packed inside the car.. I'm really touched by his gesture.. and he looks really humble in RL.. Impossible to not love this man :x :x

Guest chaifer13

For what i've seen,unnie is following nasa's ig thats why her post about moon and stars is about nasa i think 8-> and also she might be inspired about the galaxy thats why her agency was named after it just my insight :-?

Hope our puppy is going to be the man lead in hjw's drama, so they'll be able to flirt freely without fearing paparazzies. . I can already imagine them flirting. .. him grabbing her hands and her... grabbing his NECK! Hope to see that before him going to the MS! =))

@kanyaprasetyo‌ thank you chingu for uploading the bts videos! :x

Keep going girls ! It is always a pleasure to read all of your comments! Love you all ! :x

I think its a long shot for jcw to be the costar becos the leads are supposed to be same age n jcw is so much younger. but hjw shd fight hard for the lead that she wants 8->

I would think alot of actor will want to work with her so she can definitely give her recommendations.

Hi, I'm a die hard Tanyang shipper since Empress Ki. Have been reading your threads and wanted to join in the fun.

I think they can adopt the Taiwanese version 'In Time with You' with a little twist. Instead making the lead couple as friends since high school, they can change the male lead into a friend of a female lead's younger brother, and he knew her when he was young and had a crush on her. 
The trend in Kdrama now is older woman and younger man, so the writers just need to twist the story a bit and offer JCW the male lead role. 

tumblr_nkuhzx6GUb1twu697o1_540.jpg
cred: DC ;)) :x

Guest chaifer13

@ChelseaS‌

sorry i almost forgot the shipping question so here's my answer:

1.when did you start shipping them??

i just start shipping them when i found myself watching ek again and again coz i like their chemistry on cam.

2.5 favorite scene?? this is not in according to the top favorite.

1.ep 17 when seunyang wash th face and th keeps on staring and smiling to nyang then nyang throw the towel to his face so cute of them.

2.i cnt recall what episode is this when wangyu ask nyang to be his queen then nyang did not answer right away.but when she's already alone she remembered th and cried i think thats because she really had a felling for th but didnt admit it bcoz she thought th is the reason why her father died.

3.ep43 when th is so drunk that he lost his senses and he killed the captain he almost killed everyone,but nyang was the only one who could bring back his senses and when they are already in th chamber nyang ask th if things have change between them then th answered as if nyang is hiding something to him then said no other but only nyang for him.

4.the rape scene coz when th was already sleeping and nyang staring at him nyang told th in silence that th dont know that her greatest fear is being abandoned by him.

5.the last scene the dying th told nyang, that he loves nyang and nyang finally says to th that she truly love th....then th died peacefully hearing that the woman he has love all his life loves him truly..

3.why i ship them?

I ship them because...in my intuition i felt a real romance is not far from seeing their chemistry together,not an age gap could just bring them apart.and they look lovely together.in our country when the actor and actress that has been paired and the drama became a hit they will always reunite the pair with another drama or movie.

Unnie's so quiet again, she hasn't rocketed herself into galaxy today bcos *the star* be right by her side already ;))
I've checked Nasa' ig, they posted the stars pix on 20 Feb, n even older than the galaxy (black hole) pix that unnie posted on 26 Feb (on the same day Nasa post it too) :-? so why she just posted the stars pix yesterday :-/ :-??

@nploanthe plot you said was another korean drama call whats up fox (something like that). the lead actress was Go Hyun Jung.
----------read on baidu, alot of chinese fans also naming Gong Yoo for the new drama.-----------but who knows, hjw could pull in some unknown actor and make him famous....

qwenli said: @nploanthe plot you said was another korean drama call whats up fox (something like that). the lead actress was Go Hyun Jung.
----------read on baidu, alot of chinese fans also naming Gong Yoo for the new drama.-----------but who knows, hjw could pull in some unknown actor and make him famous....

JCW said he wants to try a queer project. But guess who is the actor he would like to work with? haha...
tumblr_nkv33e8Hu91twu697o1_540.jpg
Translated by: https://www.facebook.com/YAISikSeekers?fref=photo

I'm very surprised that he watched drama "Secret Love Affair" which is about the romance between an older woman who is in her 40s and a younger man in his 20s. Haha...I couldn't believe that he watched this drama which was aired from March 17 to May 13, 2014 (partially during his Empress Ki filming). Tsk..tsk...JCW loves to watch that kind of romance. Maybe he is kinda in a similar situation with someone much older too?! He said he didn't even watch his own drama, but why was he interested in drama "Secret Love Affair", and even wants to work with Yoo Ah In? It's quite fishy to me. Hehe...
Anyway, about the pic of movie "Dirty Dancing" on HJW's IG, I think it's related to the rumored drama of JCW "Good Night Teacher" which is about the romance between a teenager girl and her instructor.  :> ;)) B-)
A fan art for "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days"
10990566_598900226920322_2126678505_n.jp

11005142_662586630530145_123462187_n.jpg
10995009_837293103009813_1996543958_n.jp
crd: http://pinsta.me/aini1023ty

:x

@‌Nploan

Tell me the reason why chinggu not agree of gong yoo /:) /:) :-/ anyway the chances of him to act in tis drama is rather slim .. Unless the zombie movie he didnt have much screentime becos the casts are my ahjussi n hwang jung min ....

I think i may be the weird one here .. I dont wan any reunion casts eg jis.. Sjs .. Kim rae won with unnie .. I wan to see a new romance development btwn casts :D:D

@drbigapple‌

yeah actually I think it will be more refreshing if she pair with someone new. The story in Taiwan works because there is something raw and genuine about the two leads.

@nploan‌

interesting that jcw watched that drama. That show was targeting older woman, looks like his taste is more matured than I thought.