[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

10533982_1443092229284615_30428372732957
HJW: tell me, you got picked by girl group member?
JCW: but that's that's.. something out of my control.. I'm more popular now..
10552455_1443092172617954_79793955353975
HJW: and how you explain about changing ideal type? You said you were forced to choose me?
10525858_1443092185951286_29503023319822
JCW: No.. really not like that.. but reporters are too nosy.. Gotta shut their mouth up or we gonna end up on dispatch
HJW: You dare mention another woman again, I'll chop chop your head! (MBC subber style)
=)) =))

PYH2015022205760001300_P2.jpg(I think this photo is very nice)

Yonhap news Feb 27:

Recently the KBS drama Healer ended its broadcast. There has been rumours that the leads in the show Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young became a real couple. Our reporter recently interviewed him and ask him directly if both of them are really dating. Ji Chang Wook answered: Dating rumours? I want to say that it meant that my acting was really real, I am quite calm towards rumours.

Ji Chang Wook said, the two of them are not dating. It is a process, every drama that he filmed is a process and experience. In Healer, Ji Chang Wook has great martial arts skills and romanced Park Min Young in a sweet romantic story. During the filming of Empress Ki, someone asked me if I am dating Ha Ji Won too. This time, I have good synergy working with Park Min Young. After acting in a romantic drama, if there are people who ask if I am dating the co-actress, then it just prove to everyone my acting skils. Ji Chang Wook smiled and replied.

Within the industry, not only he acted well in romantic scenes, but his acting abilities has greatly improved in the Healer drama. He is now officially qualified as a leading male actor. With regards to this, Ji Chang Wook said that when he just debut, he felt he has no abilities and wanted to give up as an actor. During that time, a senior who acted with him said “there are no innate genius actors in this world”. This phrase helped me a lot. My conclusion is that actors ultimately are portraying human beings, and most of the time its ordinary people. In order to act these ordinary characters well, the only way is to continue to work hard.

B-)

Aiigoo, Puppy hasn't been updating IG for over 3 days, he rarely be like that (except Valentine day he's busy for dating with his fav noona   ;)) )
Or ... Puppy, don't tell me tat u're hiding after seeing the video message from someone  :> don't be afraid :o3 ! mamanim won't kill u just by adding a friend on SNS =))
anyway, waiting for :o3 update today 

lol! What dating rumor??? , i dont even heard any rumors about them. B-),and even their interactions behind the scenes makes me  ] I-) well maybe because the other gal has been caught once dating her co-star in drama, so are they expecting it to happen again? And just in case its happened again, sure the gal will be mark the actress who dates her co-star  :-SS :-SS, well puppy denied it.  :)  #justsaying

but wookie no one is asking about the dating rumor of u and hjw, why mentioned about it? oops u didnt deny nor confim it.  :P

"Ji Chang Wook said, the two of them are not dating. It is a process, every drama that he filmed is a process and experience. In Healer, Ji Chang Wook has great martial arts skills and romanced Park Min Young in a sweet romantic story. During the filming of Empress Ki, someone asked me if I am dating Ha Ji Won too. This time, I have good synergy working with Park Min Young. After acting in a romantic drama, if there are people who ask if I am dating the co-actress, then it just prove to everyone my acting skils. Ji Chang Wook smiled and replied." 
that mean he's not dating HJW during the filming of EK but after EK finished ...OH YEAHHHH !!! :D  

• Like 1

sakura29angel said: lol! What dating rumor??? , i dont even heard any rumors about them. B-),and even their interactions behind the scenes makes me  ] I-) well maybe because the other gal has been caught once dating her co-star in drama, so are they expecting it to happen again? And just in case its happened again, sure the gal will be mark the actress who dates her co-star  :-SS :-SS, well puppy denied it.  :)  #justsaying

but wookie no one is asking about the dating rumor of u and hjw, why mentioned about it? oops u didnt deny nor confim it.  :P

Taken from Top Star News interview from JCW Kitchen:
When asked in which field does he wish to expand his range in the future, he said, “I want to try doing a typical melodrama. I want to try doing a drama where the man falls deeply in love with a woman, he then contracts an incurable disease and loves her passionately, but ends up dying in the end.”

Ji Chang Wook who chose romantic melodrama as the first genre that he wants to try, said that there are many genres that he wants to try out. “I also want to try doing a **queer project (**see note below). I think I will be able to do it really well,” he said, making the reporter very surprised. Although it is a genre that is rather difficult for male actors to meddle with, he showed confidence, saying, “It will probably be interesting.”

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/28/interview-20150223-ji-chang-wooks-interview-with-top-star-news/

Hmm... melodrama like My Spring Days, Winter Sonata??

For queer projects.. I wonder if @namyo will like it :-/ :-/
I suddenly think of Frozen Flower :-SS :-SS

i read the chinese translation and he said a gay project not queer project, thats why i think he say it could be difficult for male actors.

actually didnt he already did one with Kang Haneul in the Thrill me musical?

ok whatever...

yaoi..with 18++  elements 8-| 8-| can piggy really take the challenge.. :P:P:P it is not juz abt kissing scenes 8-| 8-| 8-|
omg.....so ppl start questioned abt he and pmy dating rumors:-/ :-/POOR PMY..being drag into unnecessary rumors....perhaps this is her First  best chemistry drama:-/ :-/

unnie name also being mentioned  too :-/ :-/  piggy juz chill (since mr ji yi han-unnie scandal is even bigger after ek) and unnie knows how to handle all the rumors well after all she is QUEEN CHEMISTRY ..

Guest chaifer13

Regarding dating rumors??

Did you happen to watch jcw interview in mtv idols of asia in yt?dated 11/9/2014 i think that was when jcw is in taiwan.since i cant load the video here is something i gatthered from it.

the host says that in the drama empress ki hjw and jcw became good friends,and the host did ask jcw if they off and on keep in contact each other,dine in together privately?eat a meal together??

Jcw answered,ji won noona is really very busy so they dont meet often.

because hjw often go to the provinces to film her new movie earnestly.

jcw says:so it should be after her filming is finished after that we can meet up then and can eat a good meal.

The filming was over so as the drama ended,i wonder if they have already did eat and dine together privately 8-> [-X

I remember that during the press con of 'Healer', he said that he had to be very careful when dating because of his position as an actor . Does it means he has been dating in secret before working with PMY?

I'm sure that in many interviews after Empress Ki, JCW did say that he and HJW would like to have meals together when they have time to meet up, and they always keep in touch with each other. I just wonder if he has ever said similar things regarding to other female co-stars, or if it is just with HJW.

Do you notice the similar theme? Haha...

tumblr_nkhl94gIIw1twu697o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nkhlb0iRct1twu697o1_400.jpg

:x ;)

@chaifer13: Mmm.. I think at that time, the host asked him about meetup or diner with HJW privately as friends, not as a couple. So, puppy answered him openly like that ;;)
@qwenli: unnie must have given puppy a Secret pictorial cause they're close friends \:D/