[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

HJW has just changed her facebook banner:
10406362_1022499427778732_50564919789127

She looks even younger than me!  ;;) 

A long time ago I had a dream that both HJW and JCW reunite in a Chinese historical drama. It seems like half of it might come true.

B-)

I'm still wondering about unnie n puppy IG recently, it's just like unnie's inspired by *anything related to puppy*, as we know they posted pics or captions about fire, eat - eyes, sky (season) n now it's sexy hands (at the same time) :>
Screenshot_2015-03-02-23-00-51.png

I especially curious about the old picture above n the caption *eyes*: if it's not used for answering JCW (when he was in Thailand n he also talked about food n his swollen eyes) so why did she post it :-/ what's it related to her current life ?! [-X

Screenshot_2015-03-02-23-03-02.png

Additionally, why did she use the "explosive symbol" for this picture if she just wanted to share that she's learning dancing :-/ Just feel it's not suitable at all 8-| n why did she just focus on her hand :-/ furthermore, now we know that the Idol girl's video massage's already become a hot news, so that I think if she posted the picture for the purpose of teasing someone  :-SS   
Mmm :-?? ... just want to share my thoughts , chingus :)

Guest chaifer13

I think what unnie trying to say is,you can admire piggy's hands but only her beautiful hands piggy's sexy hand could touch and hold =))

screen capture from the special video (credit tanyang baidu)

First when she saw herself, she said: Ha jiwon ssi, hello!
ji.png

jiji.png

jiji1.png

Then she sees Joo Jin Mo and says: Joo Jin Mo ssi, hello!
jiji2.png

jiji3.png

jiji4.png

Then she saw JCW....
jiji5.png

And didnt say anything....with a strange expression:
jiji6.png

and a cryptic smile
jiji7.png

not sure if the video edit away what she said, but seems like WY is more popular in Japan than TH so the video seems to give emphasis to JJM now.

Guest HanN1430293555

thnks @chelseaS, sure I will  :) u know this thread is my stress reliever, 
@jessfizzy1023 welcome to the thread!, anyway I just notice in your IG is this is my screenshot u posted on your page? 
11044571_773745446045983_769075302306252
just wanna know! 

EDITED:

I just Realize having my Delulu or maybe my delulu is true lol, I think Their Agency is protecting JCW's career by keeping HJW and JCW's Relationship in secret, we all know that JCW career is boosting right now and many girls are goin crazy for him right now and count me in! LOL maybe thats why they dont want to reveal their relationship yet! and maybe thats why until now the BTS of their kissing scene is not being release yet I think There are many "FLIRTING" session of the two! lol maybe it is really obvious :) 

HOPING WE CAN SEE THEM IN A MOVIE OR IN A NEW DRAMA BEING TOGETHER! 

HJW NHK Interview

Captain @ChelseaS it's okay to post here right?

@HanN it's actually not an excuse.. because so many stars caught dating recently, whether they're big stars or not.. but it's okay... I can keep dreaming JiJi will come true 8-> 8->

Hello :) i'm a new shipper of JCW & HJW .. they're so playful and funny at the bts of EK.. that's why i fall for them :x :x  and here's my first post about them ^_^ (while backreading i found this questions) i hope we can be friends ;) ;)
1. How do you start watching Empress Ki? Friend's suggestion, unnie/JCW fan, interest in story?

2. When do you fall in love with TaNyang?
3. Pick 3 of your favorite scenes and why
4. If you can change the ending, how you will change it?
my answers: 
*uhm.. i started to watch empress ki because of Ji Chang Wook … i first saw him on Healer (i guess the current episode are until 8) ., and cause i can’t get enough of him that’s why i watch EK .. at first i thought it’s kinda boring because of it’s historical theme and it has 51 episodes .. then, first day, we watched it until ep. 13 (i joined  my sister when she's at ep. 2) , second day cause my sister has a work so i watched alone until ep. 30 .. she keeps teasing me cause i always tell her that it’s boring but i’m the one who really is addicted cause i stayed until 4am just to see TaNyang moments hahahaha :):):) it’s really a great drama!! i just swallow my words ! XD
*I fall in love with them when they were chasing by tangquisi in the forest .. where seungnyang tied togon’s hand and they’re keep walking walking and togon keeps on complaining .. it’s so cuuuute ;);))

1. Ep. 10 where seungnyang washes the emperor .. i love that TaNyang interaction :)  “the more you hate the more you love” 
  2. Ep. 21 petal kiss .. their first kiss :x :x
  3. Ep. 32 Hunting episode… TaNyang’s outfit is soooo Gorgeous especially Nyang and That “I Want You” statement that made me scream .

*I’m satisfied with the ending … their last words of I Love You made me really cry :(( :((it’s just a pity that after 5 long years Tahwan hates Nyang cause of the fake letters.. and before he shows to her how sorry he is cause of his coldness and all .. he had to die :( :(
Oh .. btw here's the video that I made for TaNyang/JiJi Shippers.. i don't want to barge in on this thread empty handed hihi ;)) hope you liked it :D :D :D