Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

@moon-moon from Google translate:
고마워~살살녹는다
Thanks~gently melt
(softly melt?)

Okay.. I'm officially melting now.. is it from someone? :-\" :-\"

is this another coincidence?

she posted this pic last yr,same date (March 5)

A photo posted by Jiwon Ha (@hajiwon1023) on Mar 5, 2014 at 2:06am PST

(its Th talking to ET at jail?)

lol idk hw to connect it with her post today.

@sharonsfv‌ and @buzzbee jcw mentioned on his about the Moon Festival and wishes evryone for gud health. im thinking the cake might be sent by him.. #whendelulustrikes

btw big thanks to @kanya for uploading the vids on YT,yey! can save it now :)

today is yuan xiao and JCW mentioned this in his weibo too. its been 15th day since lunar new year and mark the end of celebrations.

in the olden days, this is like Chinese valentine's day where couples meet to appreciate lanterns at street festivals, it is the backdrop of many Chinese historicals. :)

@qwenli when you said lantern at street festivals, I immediately remember the start of EK (in ep 2/3?).. yunno what I mean right? 8-X 8-X >-)

I actually connect HJW's cake update with pink background with JCW's pink suit today
B_V03zSUYAAliNr.jpg

is it even a coincidence? :-? :-?

Kyahahaha.... actually I really like to think about that. But when saw their post I'm too excited and jump here right away! Lol.... Gumawo @sharon and @sakura29angel‌ for the delulu, maybe its weird, but I miss all the delulu strike about Jiji =)) =))

Now I can sleep well, lol

yeah I though the strawberry cake match e pink suit. and the timing too.

truly hjw is a troll. :smile:

@kanyaprasetyo‌

yes something like that scene, but sn was with wy then. :o3

I'm trying to see the cake clearly n I think it's just a picture of a congratulation card or sth like that, not a real cake because the background (under the cake) looks like a card , n if it's just a card then the cake's very small  :-/
Maybe unnie used the congratulation card to express her wish for someone

I read in kkuljaem hajiwon noona is confirmed to be the female lead in taiwanese drama In Time With You.
I hope Jiji reject the chinese drama because i want him and Jiwon noona pair up again :((

HJW has confirmed : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/ha-ji-won-confirmed-as-female-lead-for.html  (or http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/05/sbs-lines-up-ha-ji-won-as-leading-lady-of-the-k-remake-of-in-time-with-you/ ) 
Even though it's a remake of a Taiwanese drama, but if it is better than the original one, people will love it. HJW is often lucky with drama's ratings. I think HJW likes the script, so that's why she has decided to choose it. I have a feeling that the male lead will be one of her ex-costars. (Jang Huk and Jang Nara reunited in the  remake drama  Taiwanese 'Fated to Love You", so I think it's the trend...)
@ruzikie ,  there is response from JCW's agency that he has not confirmed anything in starring for the Chinese web drama. There is rumor that he is considering drama "The Scholar Who Walls the Night" (MBC)."In Time With You" has not casted the male lead yet, but here is some info about the drama:
"In Time With You told the story of a hero and heroine who were longtime friends on the cusp of turning 30 who eventually came to realize their feelings for each other. The timing had always worked against them as they’d dated other people, and their romantic developments were told in a realistic, poignant way that made the drama a popular hit when it aired in 2011. Writing the Korean remake will be Min Hyo-jung, whose credits include Hallyu hit Full House (itself an adaptation from a manhwa) and Attic Cat (both of which, incidentally, helped spark the trend of cohabitation rom-coms in dramaland)." (credit: DramaBeans )

However, I think it doesn't matter if they pick a younger actor than HJW . She looks younger than her real age, and she can be in a role of 30 year old woman, and JCW just needs to age up 2 more extra years old. Hehe...The only concern is that if they will ever offer JCW the lead role in this drama. If they do, will JCW accept the offer? 
Anyway, look at their similar flirting behavior! 

924097_1598713213703387_1080552526_n.jpg
cred: momjiyah IG

:-* :))

Guest chaifer13

@ruzikie‌

yes ive read it a while ago but,sbs drama already confirmed that ha ji won will be playing the female lead but the hunt for the male lead is still on.since her partner must be like her age for how the story goes,we wont be able to see jcw among the selections poor jiji :(( hope that they could see how many of us wishing to see hjw and jcw to be together again in a drama or a movie might as well :-?

chaifer13 said: @ruzikie‌ yes ive read it a while ago but,sbs drama already confirmed that ha ji won will be playing the female lead but the hunt for the male lead is still on.since her partner must be like her age for how the story goes,we wont be able to see jcw among the selections poor jiji :(( hope that they could see how many of us wishing to see hjw and jcw to be together again in a drama or a movie might as well :-?

If she confirmed it, i want Jiji and Jiwon noona pair up before he goes enlisting =((

Guest cunn

@nploan I've watched ITWY. ITWY really good drama for T-drama standard. Some of fans said they don't like Ariel Lin's character but I don't see the reason why they hate her character except she keeps deny her real feeling.

10838552_1565702047010694_927308250_n.jp
별님들 안녕~

Hello stars~
----------------------------
She likes stars and constellations these days

she is in outer space today again, she should come back to earth soon.

looking fwd to her upcoming drama

I want to see JiJi in another love story drama,i hope they will consider  JICHANGWOOK as her leaading man in her upcoming project.

Unnie, it's just 4 pm KST why you say hello the stars when it's still day ? Or you say hello someone who's now already become a new star in Hong Kong  ;))
Capture%20rev_zps2r4vs3jo.jpg

Unnie : Hello the star :)>-

Capture_zpsdio9btx6.jpg

Puppy: Hello the sun :)>-

Just for fun chingus   :D 

• Like 1