[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Kyahahaha.... actually I really like to think about that. But when saw their post I'm too excited and jump here right away! Lol.... Gumawo @sharon and @sakura29angel‌ for the delulu, maybe its weird, but I miss all the delulu strike about Jiji =)) =))

Now I can sleep well, lol

I'm trying to see the cake clearly n I think it's just a picture of a congratulation card or sth like that, not a real cake because the background (under the cake) looks like a card , n if it's just a card then the cake's very small  :-/
Maybe unnie used the congratulation card to express her wish for someone

HJW has confirmed : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/ha-ji-won-confirmed-as-female-lead-for.html  (or http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/05/sbs-lines-up-ha-ji-won-as-leading-lady-of-the-k-remake-of-in-time-with-you/ ) 
Even though it's a remake of a Taiwanese drama, but if it is better than the original one, people will love it. HJW is often lucky with drama's ratings. I think HJW likes the script, so that's why she has decided to choose it. I have a feeling that the male lead will be one of her ex-costars. (Jang Huk and Jang Nara reunited in the  remake drama  Taiwanese 'Fated to Love You", so I think it's the trend...)
@ruzikie ,  there is response from JCW's agency that he has not confirmed anything in starring for the Chinese web drama. There is rumor that he is considering drama "The Scholar Who Walls the Night" (MBC)."In Time With You" has not casted the male lead yet, but here is some info about the drama:
"In Time With You told the story of a hero and heroine who were longtime friends on the cusp of turning 30 who eventually came to realize their feelings for each other. The timing had always worked against them as they’d dated other people, and their romantic developments were told in a realistic, poignant way that made the drama a popular hit when it aired in 2011. Writing the Korean remake will be Min Hyo-jung, whose credits include Hallyu hit Full House (itself an adaptation from a manhwa) and Attic Cat (both of which, incidentally, helped spark the trend of cohabitation rom-coms in dramaland)." (credit: DramaBeans )

However, I think it doesn't matter if they pick a younger actor than HJW . She looks younger than her real age, and she can be in a role of 30 year old woman, and JCW just needs to age up 2 more extra years old. Hehe...The only concern is that if they will ever offer JCW the lead role in this drama. If they do, will JCW accept the offer? 
Anyway, look at their similar flirting behavior! 

924097_1598713213703387_1080552526_n.jpg
cred: momjiyah IG

:-* :))

Guest chaifer13

@ruzikie‌

yes ive read it a while ago but,sbs drama already confirmed that ha ji won will be playing the female lead but the hunt for the male lead is still on.since her partner must be like her age for how the story goes,we wont be able to see jcw among the selections poor jiji :(( hope that they could see how many of us wishing to see hjw and jcw to be together again in a drama or a movie might as well :-?

chaifer13 said: @ruzikie‌ yes ive read it a while ago but,sbs drama already confirmed that ha ji won will be playing the female lead but the hunt for the male lead is still on.since her partner must be like her age for how the story goes,we wont be able to see jcw among the selections poor jiji :(( hope that they could see how many of us wishing to see hjw and jcw to be together again in a drama or a movie might as well :-?

@nploan I've watched ITWY. ITWY really good drama for T-drama standard. Some of fans said they don't like Ariel Lin's character but I don't see the reason why they hate her character except she keeps deny her real feeling.

Unnie, it's just 4 pm KST why you say hello the stars when it's still day ? Or you say hello someone who's now already become a new star in Hong Kong  ;))
Capture%20rev_zps2r4vs3jo.jpg

Unnie : Hello the star :)>-

Capture_zpsdio9btx6.jpg

Puppy: Hello the sun :)>-

Just for fun chingus   :D 

• Like 1

Guest chaifer13

Hello star!maybe it means that she is saying hello for a big star now in asia :-\"

btw hjw ig update i think she is watching the movie dirty dancing.i have watch this movie many times and its about a love story of a teenager who fell inlove with a mature guy the parents of the girl dis agree about their relationship bcoz of the age gap but eventualy the parents of the girl cant do anything about their love but they fight for it and at the end the parents seems convince of their love and gave their blessings to them.and this movie is also about dancing :x is hjw ig about learning to dance related to her new ig photo [-X

the galaxy pix caption is annyeong which can translate to hello or goodbye in Korean. actually. the timing coincide with jcw leaving HK though.

as for e movie pix, it looks like she was at some retro bar or club becos the walls have some old pix.

actually frankly I don't really like most of her IG post, most of them are hard for fans to understand and it seems only people close to her will get the message. but IG updates are meant for fans?

in anycase, the movie pix posting time coincide with jcw landing time in korea. in a delulu's mind: he probably text her when he reach back to Seoul. So u guys interpret the pix message yourself :)