[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

so excited in the JiJi' s recent interviews, the girl wishes to date openly in a public space while the boy wants to bring his girlfriend to HK next time. It sounds like they're in love  ;))

An extract from the IV about HJW secret pictorial "I love freedom and also have the innocence of a child for e.g the happy scene of eating ice-cream by the beach and my favourite action of jumping because I like to jump on my sofa at home and the wish to date openly in a public space" : that means it expresses not only her passion in acting but also her wishes for freedom n love/date :-/ 

I remember the captions below some pictures such as: "Happy like a child, I smile on such thought, I yell, then I love. I've fallen in love with u & u've fallen in love with me. I'm just a child. Grown up as a adult like a dream, I'm just a child. Don't mind it, u're just a child, despite the growing pains, I'm just a child, I'm still a child", or "The moment of the free soul, moment of the heart beat, starting at the ocean during sunset, it's so beautiful that I can't hold my tears" n especially I'm impressed by the caption: "is it a dream ? ... without a doubt ? ... memories keep popping up recently are so vivid... could this be just a dream ?! It feels like meeting that someone...": that means she dreamed about meeting someone that she met in real life before ? Who could that be :-/

ah yes, I just went to watch the section TV interview and although the Eng sub say "future girlfriend", I read the hangeul and listen to wat he said , and the hangeul sub say girlfriend, it didnt say future. verbally, he sort of mumbled, like he was being guilty of saying he has gf. haha.

so it does give e impression that he has a gf now?haha.

so poor thing, his mgr can date openly but he can't.

;;)

We need to bribe Dispatch/The Fact to follow JiJi...

Anyway the girl already give the green light that she wants to "date openly in public space" and the boy wants to "stay at HK hotel with his gf so he doesn't feel alone"... hahaha :D

Let's see if ninja JiJi able to vacation to HK and dating over there! :> 8-> 8->

The Celebrity magazine April issue...

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Even Korean media loves some throwback...

chis21220150317160657_P_01_C_1.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201503/sp20150317160728136730.htm

It's almost 1 years since EK ended and once again they recycle the news by reporting HJW is JCW's ideal type...

Yeah yeah, we all know that... What we care to know now is IF they're dating or not :-w :-w

룰루랄라 정신없다 정신없어ㅠ #비 #봄비

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Mar 18, 2015 at 3:00am PDT

룰루랄라 정신없다 정신없어ㅠ

#비 #봄비

Lululala I’ve lost my mind, I’ve lost my mind ㅠ

#rain #spring rain

Wookie will be going to Shanghai tomorrow to attend the Dolce and Gabbana VIP event..

@sakura29angel

its Dolce and Gabbana, an Italian luxury brand. 
Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana were gay partners. They famously worked on Madonna's stage costumes and most of the time their designs are recognised by the emblems D & G.

I am not sure if JCW's declaration of experience in "Queer" works have anything to do with this invitation. ;;)

yahoo taiwan conducted a survey of which actor people want toact as Li Da ren role (male lead) in hjw's new drama. no.1 Ji chang wook no.2 Hyun Bin no.3 So Ji Sup. ------ I think Taiwanese are really tanyang shippers!

@moon-moon yes because last year during the year end count down party, there was a stampede at the outdoor countdown event. 36 people died so the shanghai government is very nervous about crowds now. but I hope he still do some interviews before he leaves.

Hi girls !!! How are you? Finally I have some time to check what's happening here... I have just catch up and read all your comments ! As always it was really fun ! It's a pity that d&g's event was cancelled. But at least we have some pics of our puppy to compensate the fact that we are not going to have pics from this event! Sorry I can't bring any pic here since I am on my phone ! But what with those gifs posted by our chingu @moon-moon? Unnie is so oblivious! Tsk tsk tsk keep training your ninja skills hjw ...It's weakening! Haha haha and beware I feel that dispatch & Co are right in the corner waiting for you!!! Love you all! :x Ps: thanks you all for the pics and gifs !!! :D