[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I knew JCW acted in this musical some time ago and I thought maybe back then he didnt have much choices and he just do whatever that comes his way. 

But seeing how he bring up this matter casually, and even mentioned his kiss scenes with Kang Haneul at this point just makes me realise that he is cool about it and certainly wasnt force by circumstances to take up the gay project.  I think he is certainly more open than what I thought. He is even happy that he could bring up somebody else to deflect any other kiss scenes that he do with actresses in the future.

I dont want to start any shipping wars, but I am just glad that he kept the jiji ship alive. so far, he has navigated all the difficult questions in the most intelligent and unexpected ways. When asked about his ideal type, he brings up Do Ji won noona, who is also a good shield, but really another Jiwon noona. In the most recent Healer DVD commentary recording, there was only a mentioned of the gifts given by DC to him with no mention of other co-workers.

Seriously, he really dont have to keep the jiji ship alive, he can sweep it, crushed it, to protect his reputation and I will understand. Alternatively, he could jump ship himself but from the beginning of the the new drama filming, I never got the feeling that he did. 
So far, he has been skillfully diplomatic and truly, I am very impressed with him. 

There are reasons why this thread has so many pages, because there were really many things between jiji that kept us going.

@qwenli very well said. >:D< =D>

jcw just failed my expectation when he didnt make it during COBM VIP premiere but i understand, atleast he updated his ig on that day like he was explaining to someone. lol the pic where he's biting the script and he's hair was messy. Someone pointed out that aside from his charcter name (Jung Ho) written on it, the word JI (in hangul) was written on it too. It could be Ji for Jcw or Ji for the one who's busy with her movie that nyt.

If someone who is curious why there are still people who ships these two, tell him to read the every pages of these thread, with that he might understand why the ship is still going.

Shipping is not only pushing ur fave couple or otp to be an item in real life,

its not only loving them when theyre together and stop when u see them pair up with others. If u hardcore shipper, u dont need to shout out loud that u are, just love them together and individually, do always support them in their careers, lastly do always have faith of ur couple. Staying friends is good but more than friends is the best gift for all the shippers.lol

PS: good things come to those who waits. Until he or she doesnt confirm in any relationship or marrying somebody, there still a chance. Anyway i can still ship them silently.. hehe

Them remaining close friends until now is one of the best things we've heard. We don't know whether it's possible for them to be together in the end or not, but the fact that they remain close, just makes my shipper heart happy. 

@ kanya

is piggy declaring that he is a kissing monster /:) /:)

He must be in real stress .. Juz becos healer made him a Hallyu .. New fans who start to know him in the current drama may have underestimate his kissing experiences ...

And why unnie name bein mentioned again in the blog ?? Tsk tsk tsk ... Ek is sageuk .. Using tongue once already consider FOrbidden :\"> :\">

Please piggy dont mention unnie name .. Or tanyang shippers will go delulu abt how many NG for that olala kiss...

Just post them now, because I forget to put them earlier :)>-

Reserved Love: Episode 7

Posted on 12:04 AMby TaNyang Haven with No comments

ep7-1.jpg
Young

Won pushes Mu Young after the kiss. She mutters “I’m sorry” and leaves

the car. Mu Young calls out her name, but she doesn’t come back. So here

is Mu Young, sits in his car and stares through the window. He

regrets...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/03/reserved-love-episode-7.html

-------------------------------------------------

TaNyang Weekly 16/03/2015

Posted on 1:22 AMby TaNyang Haven with No comments

11055620_612772065489202_1174181206_n.jp
We’re

here again! It’s been a week since our last TaNyang Weekly. This week

was filled with photoshoots, Instagram updates, and unexpected

interviews.

1. Nothing can beats some TaNyang moments. Like these precious BTS...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/03/tanyang-weekly-16032015.html

I am quite certain the iluvjiji Instagram is somene who visits here because she refers to northcape as trollcape. hahaha.

whoever it is, please own up or shall we play the detective game again? lol

Just notice before working with HJW, JCW didn't mind how many kiss / intimate scenes with co-star (ex: he even didn't remember having a lot of kiss scenes with Kang Haneul) after filming with HJW he started to mind that  ;))

some of the IGs are so creative!

check out jessfizzy1023 and muffinhead1023

maybe they are the same person. I never think that IG can do this!

ms ha is still on the theme of time travelling. she hasnt finish with the girl that leap thru time? or is she working on in time with u ? :)

Lol seems unnie get influenced from her future husband habit to put hand near the face/mouth 8-} 8-}

Aizo @sakura29angel I guess we will go crazy to detect who is who on ig :)) :)) even u suspected Doc is jiwonnie1023, sorry but really difficult for me to imagine our resident doc got that massive delulu :)) :))