[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guide when a man falls in love

1. A man who falls in love will give his partner a space to roam free. He won't restrain her and won't make her lose her "alone time".

2. When he falls in love, he will try hard to make the woman be happy and laugh. He will do that because he thinks she's really valuable.

3. A man who falls in love won't look into her background. No matter what is her religion, ethnic, body frame, and her past, they will always look at her.

cr: a dating advice website

like this?

11055877_809703365782205_664061072_n.jpg

11008186_622801757853367_868723905_n.jpg

:> :-\" :-\"

Guest chaifer13

I have watched in an interview before that hjw goes crazy when,she's inlove and recently i've read in an news article when jcw was interviewed,he said he also gets crazy when he is inlove.are they two going crazy with each other now???lol =)) :x :x :x

@sakura29angel

haha I was just about to comment how quiet this thread is getting.

@moon-moon

=D> thks for keeping the ship sailing.

oh that angel montage! I never thought of it, but its so lovely that they match.

once upon a time, we were still discussing if this thread will get to page 2000.haha

Uri jiji will always be special in my heart. :x

For the sake of the newbies here and lurkers

I read some ideal types articles of jcw.

Do u remember our discussion before that wookie's ideal type is someone who is young, plump gal, and pretty. He said that in his interview while EK was still airing (Nov 2013). AFTER EMPRESS KI he had changed his IDEAL TYPE and that is someone who can communicate with him well, matches with his code and said that AGE is not a problem. And he is CONSISTENT in his ideal type even until his Healer ended. U know what i mean?

Conclusion? That he met someone during/after the Empress Ki shooting that made him changed his ideal type. And until now that someone has still influence on him.

How about hjw? Well over the years she's consistent with someone who is funny, humorous, tall . But last year she added the SeXy type on her list. Dont know why. I just remembered her skinships (cave,cpr scene) with jcw where she witnessed the half naked body of him . Lol and during her fm in Taiwan she said that 10 yrs gap is OK.

if u witness all their bts and their interactions off screen, u sure will think if theyre very close friends or theres something more. Plus the fyi facts about them. Lol

Unnie is fond of him. She maybe likes him as a dongsaeng, a collegue,a friend or a man.

@sakura29angel

she also added qualities: warm, friendly to her list.

oh yeah I remember the plump thing fr jcw hahaha.

in the latest IG, he is promoting his "plump" friends song. he is really such a loyal friend!

LOL.. and now I'm 2Bic fans!

The latest IG update from JCW, he updated on 2Bic Junhyung - Bye Bye Bye

It's about break up and the man said the girl should forget him coz there's no way they will be together again..

Please, don't tell me the song also happens to be JCW's own experience :(:(

@kanyaprasetyo Ofc he had a love with Young Shin and he just did filming for the Healer DVD commentary, that's also the last time they met up n as you know he wanna say the girl should forget him coz there's no way they will be together again :>  :D

@sakura29angel sure they did think of each other at least once or even more :-bd

@qwenli Honestly, I'm still not be able to give up JiJi couple, it's so hard for me to leave this thread right now :)