[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

JCW Instyle Magazine Mar 2015

cr: rs7114

I thought it's actually a music video or something.. haha

--------------------------
for lurkers and non-shippers, we welcome you to enjoy this thread, but if you can't enjoy being here it's not our fault. There are thousands threads on soompi and hundreds of shippers' paradise you can choose for yourself, we TaNyang shippers, choose this thread to be our home. Please be mindful and respectful to each other :)>- :)>-

translation from his weibo:

1st pix of trees: the weather is good, continuously good

2nd pix of himself: ate too much, put on weight. eyes swollen. stiff stiff. am now in resting/free period

----

maybe ask if the friend look like Bangchigu?

is he in bangkok or other place?happy that he is traveling. i remember was he the one that say he will just pack up n travel on a whim?

How come i didnt know i gain a new trollmate :-/ :-/ :-/

Poor troll ... ... She must be tired to click OFF TOPIC to every post ... As a proffesional doctor ,i advise her to have her vision check ASAP .. Or else she will develop TRigger finger or carpal tunnel Syndrome to click off topic for every post in this whole 1470 pages in tanyang thread :-\" :-\"

And we as tanyang shippers should alwiz be generous to help those who seem to lost their way :)>- :)>-

If next time she lost again .. Please lead her the way out ... Perhaps MOD can gv her a proper guidance too :-bd :-bd

How come i didnt know i gain a new trollmate :-/ :-/ :-/

Poor troll ... ... She must be tired to click OFF TOPIC to every post ... As a proffesional doctor ,i advise her to have her vision check ASAP .. Or else she will develop TRigger finger or carpal tunnel Syndrome to click off topic for every post in this whole 1470 pages in tanyang thread :-\" :-\"

And we as tanyang shippers should alwiz be generous to help those who seem to lost their way :)>- :)>-

If next time she lost again .. Please lead her the way out ... Perhaps MOD can gv her a proper guidance too :-bd :-bd

@Doc, I give you insightful badge (if I can give you more than one, I give all insightful badge for you hahhaa...) I love your comment, especially the statement, "We as Tanyang shipper..." Ommoo... Our lovely troll mate confess her true feeling hahahhaa....

drbigapple said: How come i didnt know i gain a new trollmate :-/ :-/ :-/ Poor troll ... ... She must be tired to click OFF TOPIC to every post ... As a proffesional doctor ,i advise her to have her vision check ASAP .. Or else she will develop TRigger finger or carpal tunnel Syndrome to click off topic for every post in this whole 1470 pages in tanyang thread :-\" :-\" And we as tanyang shippers should alwiz be generous to help those who seem to lost their way :)>- :)>- If next time she lost again .. Please lead her the way out ... Perhaps MOD can gv her a proper guidance too :-bd :-bd

123_zps87503625.jpgCaption: ate too much, put on weight. eyes swollen. stiff stiff. am now in resting/free period (translated by qwenli)

With this angle of the selca, I don't think he's showing his swollen eyes but he wanna share the wrinkles on his forehead to us. They make his face look older than someone, ryt ;;)

• Like 1

i was thinking why mr ji has to updare his IG suddenly when he has no work activity. hmmm, becos he is going overseas and need to report on his whereabouts.

i find that he should be a good boyfriend, he always report on his where he is.

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly 22/02/2015 Posted on 1:11 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments B-BpMLvCcAE5gwi.png%2Blarge.pngA moment of festivities, Happy Lunar New Year for those who celebrate!!! Best wishes to you in the new year! (새해 복 많이 받으세요!) This week, we mostly have happy news to share. Check this out! ...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com.tr/2015/02/tanyang-weekly-22022015.html

Have a blessed Sunday everyone. I will always forever Tanyang & Jiji shippers. We the fans of our couple Tanyang & Jiji will never be broken. Fighting. Still the same. The chemistry will always remember. And they will never forget the friendship that was built so what can I say ha ji won & ji Chang wook will be forever love by many people because they are both good actors and have good heart. Fighting Jiji & Tanyang shippers. God bless everyone

Guest chaifer13

Hello everyone!!!just got busy these days.btw i've just seen hjw update her ig now and her caption has an eyes on it.did someone just posted to his ig about his eyes swollen???

Actors that understand women's hearts:
Mid 20's:

1. Lee Jong Suk
2. Ji Chang Wook
3. Lee Min Ho
4. Kim Woo Bin

Early 30's actors:
1. Dong Won
2. Hyun Bin
3. So Ji Sub
4. Gong Yoo

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/nhutN2hs0ec/?bid=03&pid=02&resourceId=52273247_03_0_02

They start mentioning JCW at around 2:15

Source:
khjpearl Twitter