[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Empress Ki aired in Panama in November!!!!! Aishhh but they use the same girl that did the voiceover in SeGa for unni but with puppy I think they used Goku's voice from Dragon Ball Z, so I keep thinking of Goku when I heard him :((

So finally unnie update IG again... after about 2 weeks not updating :P
maybe finally unnie remembers her pswd again.. ehehe

Btw chingu, I read on another thread JCW is okay, just have minor injuries... He will continue filming soon... That's one of the problem with live-shooting... Hopefully the filming is not disrupted.. [-O<

Guest chaifer13

Hello,im just new here!i like ha ji won,and ji chang wook so much thats why i follow this thread,i just notice something about hjw,i always watch her video and i found out that everytime she sings the song now in this place,she always cry isnt the song so much meaning to her just asking :x

Happy Anniversary TaNyang thread!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Thanks to @ChelseaS who created this warm, cozy place like home that I cannot miss for a year now! ^:)^ ^:)^

Thanks to all my friends here, delulu chingus, non-delulu chingus, self-shippers and even trolls... >:D< >:D<

Lastly, big thanks to one of the most beautiful couple in drama, Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang aka TaNyang who came to my life and clearly affected my (crazy) life here... and of course many thanks to Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won aka JiJi who created and brought TaNyang to us.. Lots of kisses to you :-* :-*

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Yes, thanks to everybody here for the friendship, also thanks to all our opposing teams for making friends here even closer.
Always, remember the laughter and joy that we shared no matter what happen in the future. And this is my message to jiji as well.  :)>-

ekbtsaa.jpg

140204113836646662.jpg

291ea6e1820d0edafd512d3638dc1084.jpg

:x :x :x :x :x

Happy Anniversary My TaNyang shippers

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

This was the first place I started to write because Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook made the drama even more appealing and beautiful. Thank you chingus for the friendship.