[Drama 2014] Mother's Garden 엄마의 정원

wheeresstephanie

Finally watch the show and i like it so far! PD Noh Do Chul never disappoint indeed.. the story kinda makjang in a way there's 4 love triangle.. yes YJ is not her mom daughter but her dad daughter with another women (the mom) and Su Jin is YJ half sister.. 
CTJ remind me of TOP a lot, which is good! :x :x

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adniRose

aww, it looks like a heartwarming story.. gonna tune in..i really hope it's good..kinda hard to find a great dailes...love Choi TaeJoon in Ugly Alert and of course adorable Jung Yoomi in WGM..;)

I like Yumi and will be looking forward to this drama Mother's Garden and glad I found this thread but will brace myself with over a 100 episodes #:-S

I thought it's about 50 but over 100? Hmmm.... It's going to be a long journey.

Guest jaewon fan

While waiting for The Real Story Eye on MBC live streaming yesterday i manage to catch up few parts of this drama on air , i just find it funny that the house they are using for the boy family was also use on Scandal , :) and the girl house is from I Miss You.. ;)) ;)) MBC is just recycling location.

The drama is quite interesting. The female lead is very pretty and the male voice is nice and manly. I don't know any of the cast but i guess since I'm watching the live streaming for The True Story Eye, which is the next program after this im going to watch it as well. :)

Just watch the first two episode not bad not bad.
We got a gold digger girlfriend stalker. A want to be chef and a vet and the white collar worker. 
So I take the evil stepmom wants the vet out the house she don't like this girl period..

valsava said: Just watch the first two episode not bad not bad.
We got a gold digger girlfriend stalker. A want to be chef and a vet and the white collar worker. 
So I take the evil stepmom wants the vet out the house she don't like this girl period..

Really liking this show, I love yoo mi's acting and she looks great in this show. I can already tell some of the plot two brothers and two step sisters love triangle and since this show is like more or less around 100 eps we don't know for sure who Yoo mi will land up with.

MG ratings up 0.2 % percent for epi 2 to 9.6%, i hope it hits 2 digits for tonight episode *finger cross* 
Link on epi 2 ratings: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109808938
MBC put a lot of hope for MG as it was the first modern drama after 3 years MBC always do Historical drama at that time slot, not to mention it was up against KBS 1 daily drama which always have monster ratings..what a burden the casts have.. *2 digits rating pleasseeee* [-O< 
And @newkdramaaddict put the show on dailymotion, for those who need the link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1i149l_%E1%84%8B%E1%85%A5%E1%86%B7-ep2_shortfilms 

dearie87 said: MG ratings up 0.2 % percent for epi 2 to 9.6%, i hope it hits 2 digits for tonight episode *finger cross* 
Link on epi 2 ratings: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109808938
MBC put a lot of hope for MG as it was the first modern drama after 3 years MBC always do Historical drama at that time slot, not to mention it was up against KBS 1 daily drama which always have monster ratings..what a burden the casts have.. *2 digits rating pleasseeee* [-O< 
And @newkdramaaddict put the show on dailymotion, for those who need the link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1i149l_%E1%84%8B%E1%85%A5%E1%86%B7-ep2_shortfilms 

Guest АшидмааБатсуурь

Ep 3

She saw baby horse and it's mother then she run to find her mom. It was so heart touching moment. Hope rating will go up more.

Archived