[Drama 2014] Mother's Garden 엄마의 정원

wheeresstephanie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NewKDramaAddict said: dearie87 said: MG ratings up 0.2 % percent for epi 2 to 9.6%, i hope it hits 2 digits for tonight episode *finger cross* 
Link on epi 2 ratings: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109808938
MBC put a lot of hope for MG as it was the first modern drama after 3 years MBC always do Historical drama at that time slot, not to mention it was up against KBS 1 daily drama which always have monster ratings..what a burden the casts have.. *2 digits rating pleasseeee* [-O< 
And @newkdramaaddict put the show on dailymotion, for those who need the link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1i149l_%E1%84%8B%E1%85%A5%E1%86%B7-ep2_shortfilms 

andy78 said: NewKDramaAddict said: dearie87 said: MG ratings up 0.2 % percent for epi 2 to 9.6%, i hope it hits 2 digits for tonight episode *finger cross* 
MBC put a lot of hope for MG as it was the first modern drama after 3 years MBC always do Historical drama at that time slot, not to mention it was up against KBS 1 daily drama which always have monster ratings..what a burden the casts have.. *2 digits rating pleasseeee* [-O< 
And @newkdramaaddict put the show on dailymotion, for those who need the link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1i149l_%E1%84%8B%E1%85%A5%E1%86%B7-ep2_shortfilms 

NewKDramaAddict said: andy78 said: NewKDramaAddict said: dearie87 said: MG ratings up 0.2 % percent for epi 2 to 9.6%, i hope it hits 2 digits for tonight episode *finger cross* 

Guest АшидмааБатсуурь

@KaliN‌

Maybe half sister... I think. A man who had blind date with Eung joo(YM) is brat also. But from 2nd preview TJ seems like interested in brat girl.

@Beeba,
Really liking this show, I love yoo mi's acting and she looks great in this show. I can already tell some of the plot two brothers and two step sisters love triangle and since this show is like more or less around 100 eps we don't know for sure who Yoo mi will land up with.
Help me to understand the two are related same mother or same father. Why do the evil lady dislike her so much to hurry and marry her off so she would never have to see her again. 
I like the vet and the older brother together they look more like a couples then her and the wannabe chef. 

Guest АшидмааБатсуурь

Evil mother is not the birth mother, she doesn't like her so she wants to send her off.

Two leading women have same mother.

Brat girl's mom(poor mom) was first love of Yumi's dad. But mother in law didn't like her so they break up. But that time poor mom was pregnant. At first she was decided to bring her up herself but something happened so she gave her to her father(at that time he was married evil mom)

АшидмааБатсуурь said: Evil mother is not the birth mother, she doesn't like her so she wants to send her off. Two leading women have same mother. Brat girl's mom(poor mom) was first love of Yumi's dad. But mother in law didn't like her so they break up. But that time poor mom was pregnant. At first she was decided to bring her up herself but something happened so she gave her to her father(at that time he was married evil mom)

@KaliN,

АшидмааБатсуурь

said:Evil mother is not the birth mother, she doesn't like her so she wants to send her off. Two leading women have same mother. Brat girl's mom(poor mom) was first love of Yumi's dad. But mother in law didn't like her so they break up. But that time poor mom was pregnant. At first she was decided to bring her up herself but something happened so she gave her to her father(at that time he was married evil mom)

valsava said: @KaliN,

АшидмааБатсуурь

said:Evil mother is not the birth mother, she doesn't like her so she wants to send her off. Two leading women have

same mother

. Brat girl's mom

(

poor mom) was

first love

of Yumi's dad. But mother in law didn't like her so they break up. But that time poor mom was pregnant. At first she

was decided

to bring her up

herself but

something happened so she gave her to her father

(

at that time he was married evil mom)

Guest АшидмааБатсуурь

Just being weird here.

but

am I the only that thought the guys the evil monster told Yumi to choose from were all HOT?  :\">

I thought so too.

They were hotter than older brother. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I am finishing up episode 2 and about to watch episode 3 I will say that the front of the house in this one is in one that another station is using as well....hint,, hint.. watching @valsava and @suchadiva42..

I looked at about 10 mins of the second episode and felt bad for the Vet girl-Seo Yoon Joo.. you hear something you shouldn't which shocks you and makes you start remembering all the other times that the woman did little things that you either did not understand when you were younger or brushed off. Then it all clicks in to place about her behavior.. so now I am going back to finish it and see episode 3

@Triton823..looks like the start of another 120 episode drama...

Characters that I managed to put names to faces to...
Seo Yoon Joo-Vet Girl
Seo Byeong Jin-Father to SYJ
Yoo Ji Seon-Mother (maybe) to SYJ
Seo Jong-Ha-Brother to SYJ (maybe)
Cha Gi-Joon-Chef Guy and younger brother... runs into SYJ at the night club
Cha-Seong-Joon-Businessman and older brother to CGJ and has the blind date with SYJ
Cha bo-Yeong-Sister to CGJ and CSJ
Oh Kyeong-Sook-Mother to CGJ and CSJ
Cha Dong-Soo -Father to CGJ and CSJ
Kim Soo-Jin (stalker girl maybe)Likes CSJ
Jeong Soon-Jeong-Mother to Kim Soo-Jin
Kim Soo-ah-cousin or sister to Kim Soo Jin
No-Ra-Aunt to Kim Soo Jin (maybe)

a few others but I am not sure where they fit yet..

@Ldy Gmerm" Yes it looks like another 120 episodes :-<

I love Yumi so that's why I've decided to give it a try and knowing I'm already watching 3 daily dramas as of right now and my brains is screwed up to the point where it's driving me totally insane L-) 8-} ^:)^ ~X(

suchadiva42 said:

@Ldy Gmerm" Yes it looks like another 120 episodes :-<

I love Yumi so that's why I've decided to give it a try and knowing I'm already watching 3 daily dramas as of right now and my brains is screwed up to the point where it's driving me totally insane L-) 8-} ^:)^ ~X(

I thought SYJ in all the photos was with the younger bro anyway! I did btw enjoyed episode 3 especially the end when the the chief was like, "What do I do!?" then he was like at the last minute, "Screw it I'm going in".....lol...

btw...way too many coincidents @suchadiva42, @valsava, and @Ldy Gmerm...;)

Archived