[Drama 2014] RESET 리셋 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I just finished watching Episode 6 RAW and all I have to say at the moment since its yet to be completely subbed and synced; its packed with more juicy reveals and the like. I am pleased to see that at the half way through the drama its, finally clicked for Our Hero :'( He could have very well have self hypnotized himself or sealed it away in mind in order to function in his day to day life. We see how Eun Bi plays into things finally :) As well as a much awaited First OST to be released sung by the female lead and its a sad love song :(  

@gaby81 Are you sure it was Episode 6 you saw? According to dramawiki Episode 1 aired on the 24th of August. At one episode a week, that means that episode 2 aired on the 31st of August, episode 3 on the 7th of September, episode 4 on the 14th of September and episode 5 on the 21st of September, which was last Sunday. If the schedule is correct episode 6 airs on the 28th, and if you've already seen it, I want to borrow your time machine, please :)

Really? Ep. 6? Was it just ep. 5? Episode 6 have yet to be aired this Sunday (Sept. 28). The only released video of ep. 6 is the preview as far as OCN naver blog is concern.

This is no longer a mystery as much as it's starting to be just weird, first we have EB who is not only a dead ringer for his first love but she get's arrested for murder and he kinda proved she didn't do it but she has to go to jail until the trial because she has no guardian. He steps in and ask his office mgr to be guardian. The first love was raped when they were teenagers and hung herself , back to EB she is just as free as bird and gives no thought to what she will face in court, get's caught up in his mysterious text case and god only knows why but she sit's in on all the briefing meetings , she has helped chase criminals. Which begs the question of why a teenage girl would be interested in doing these things especially since they are dangerous?
Our hero WJ now has two memory gaps one from the rape of his first love which happened 15 years ago and one from 7 years ago and we have no idea what that is about.  We now know that he killed EB father 7 years ago, we don't know why and I don't think that it's the reason for the erased memory. There have been several murder suicide's that all seem to be connected to the seven year old mystery but not sure why or how. A stalker killer has been added to the mix and was anyone surprised that he took EB with him. 
When the detective was waiting outside EB school and said the WJ said for her to go with him she just jumped in the car no questions asked, laughing and joking like she was on field trip until the detective was murdered. I found it amazing that the murderer seemed to know where they were headed but EB didn't and neither did we. Also why wasn't the murder's car still on the road near the detectives, since he went off chasing EB right after killing the detective he didn't have time to move it and then pick up the chase.
I love a good whodunit but give me something to work with, they are making the characters to complacent for my taste, I really want to enjoy this drama but they need to give me something to work with., everything can't be a mystery so give us something to work with.

IBELIS

said:

I love a good whodunit but give me something to work with, they are making the characters to complacent for my taste, I really want to enjoy this drama but they need to give me something to work with., everything can't be a mystery so give us something to work with.

@nona88,  Thanks for the gif's this drama is so good.. I'm just going to wait for all of it to air and fully sub so I can watch this one day a week and taking to long to get sub is just not cutting it with me.. So for now I have blade man to keep me company..  

i start to lose to this drama, every episode they show something that can make you complete the picture but in the same time it take one piece of hints of who the true X is :1- what happened here? DID Cha Woo Jin really kill Jo Eun Bi father or is all that lies that the doctor and X has put in Cha Woo Jin head ?2-Jo Eun Bi who the hell is she ? is she the victim they show us in ep 6 that was part of X plan from the start ? or is she one who behind all this scary event ?she keep make me confuse , it obvious that she not a normal kid , after all she strong , smart and i think she have the ability not to just understand other thoughts but to play with it's too , are we having here genius kid who happen to have hard life and fall in this evil plan that X made ? or are we having a psychopath little girl who play with everyone lives even here owen life?? or is she between the two , and she help X for some reason but she not aware of everything he do , or what he really want ??????????????3- who X ?? really !!! every episode the make everyone who came new be a criminal that work for X and make one of the main character be with them too , or die so who going to be X ? IS he the last someone we can think about ? or he someone we didn't even met yet ?4- Cha Woo Jin the way he look in ep 6 when he heard about Jo Eun Bi dad!!! he was scared to death why ? is cause he think he kill him ? or cause he start to to connect Jo Eun Bi to X !!!!! and the way he look to her in the hospital is that guilty ! worry ! or he start to know more than they show us ?? i just cant understand his face feeling in the last ep ,  and that sure keep me worryi love this drama , the more she make me going crazy like this , the more  i will love it . but i just want to share my thoughts maybe somebody can help me understand what happening here !!!!!!!!!!!

Archived