[Drama 2014] RESET 리셋 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest TerezaT

OCN did not disappoint, ep 1 was very movie-like. It was more complex than I expected. What is the connection between Seung Hee and Eun Bi, hope they reveal that soon.
Is the old man Eun Bi's father? I think he killed himself to protect Eun Bi, but he also got some connection with Seung Hee in the past. Could the 2 girls be siblings or cousins?
Hm, so excited.

This is going to be a long 10 weeks, one episode a week, how will I stand it. I did enjoy the first episode though it did get a little to slick in trying to make it interesting.I got that the old man killed the Chairman's son because he killed his daughter and because he was rich was able to just walked away. First he had to sing the song to let the prosecutor know that he was some how tied to past events then set's himself on fire. The first question that came to my mind was that if you are going to kill yourself anyway why not just tell him what you know instead the cryptic message?
Since it's a short series it should move fast cant wait for ep#2. 

Guest TerezaT

IBELIS said: This is going to be a long 10 weeks, one episode a week, how will I stand it. I did enjoy the first episode though it did get a little to slick in trying to make it interesting.I got that the old man killed the Chairman's son because he killed his daughter and because he was rich was able to just walked away. First he had to sing the song to let the prosecutor know that he was some how tied to past events then set's himself on fire. The first question that came to my mind was that if you are going to kill yourself anyway why not just tell him what you know instead the cryptic message?
Since it's a short series it should move fast cant wait for ep#2. 

I cant explain how great episode 1 is! When prosecutor cha starts ticking that pen, I get hypnotize as well! Lol The thrill keeps me palpitating... Finally a CJM drama I can enjoy (after cinderella's sister) ☺️

Archived