[Drama 2014] RESET 리셋 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@babynoel22 (and others) - Do you recommend for those of us who hit pause on the show, should we finish?  Or is it a disappointing mess on the scale of Gap Dong?  I stopped watching around episode 6 with the intention of doing a marathon once all the episodes were subbed.  However after reading your post, I'm not certain I should finish watching.  I think if I were on episode 8, I would just to finish, but I'm mid-way through and not as invested, though I enjoyed what I watched.

hmmmgood said: @babynoel22 (and others) - Do you recommend for those of us who hit pause on the show, should we finish?  Or is it a disappointing mess on the scale of Gap Dong?  I stopped watching around episode 6 with the intention of doing a marathon once all the episodes were subbed.  However after reading your post, I'm not certain I should finish watching.  I think if I were on episode 8, I would just to finish, but I'm mid-way through and not as invested, though I enjoyed what I watched.

• 11 months later...

Hello to everybody! )

I'm here hoping someone could help me finding the last track from this drama. I can't find this song, playing at the 10th episode during the credits. At the very end. Maybe someone knows who's the singer and what's the name of the song? I'd be very very grateful!

Archived