[Drama 2014] RESET 리셋 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

Try watching from this site, the picture quality is good. I can't believe I am picking up another once a week drama after, High School Love On & 3 Musketeers. Enjoyed the first two eps, it intriguing and thrilling. I have enjoyed reading everybody's comments here, thank you http://myasiantv.com/drama/reset/episode-2/

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Download video from d-addicts with torrent, like bit torrent for example.

2. Reg an account in Darksmurfsubs and download the sub. They have subs in many level, wait for those edited one.

3. Change the names of video file and sub file to be the same. Video will be automatically subbed.

That's what I do.

This drama runs every Sunday, I download the video on Mon, edited sub on Wed. Reset is very concentrated, I like download it so I can watch it over and over again.

For now the game is on. Woo Jim self hypnotised 7 years ago and it is the point why things happen like that.

I still keep my eyes on Kim in Suk's father and younger sister Yoon Hee, cuz they can't be there for nothing. They both smell fishy.

I will go for a vacation so will be back and watch EP 4&5 at once. Excited so much. Enjoy it guys. Cheers.

I have to say this is a very strange drama but I love it, even with self hypnosis WJ remembers the crime so I'm not sure what it is that he has blocked out.  It's like all these other crimes are linked to what happened 15 years ago only thing is we don't know what happened other than his girlfriend died is it possible that he imagined other people committing the crime and what he has locked away is that he killed her himself. 
It would be too funny if he is imaging all of this and he is really locked up in a mental ward somewhere.

IBELIS said: I have to say this is a very strange drama but I love it, even with self hypnosis WJ remembers the crime so I'm not sure what it is that he has blocked out.  It's like all these other crimes are linked to what happened 15 years ago only thing is we don't know what happened other than his girlfriend died is it possible that he imagined other people committing the crime and what he has locked away is that he killed her himself. 
It would be too funny if he is imaging all of this and he is really locked up in a mental ward somewhere.

Guest daneeollie

Hi, let me join in this thread :)

I like this kind of drama..but unfortunately it has so little fans to make it subbed faster :(

I got the sub of eps1-2 from subscene.com. Already watched eps3-4 raw..it's getting more and more interesting but I need to watch it w/ engsub to fully understand the story.

daneeollie

said: Hi, let me join in this thread

:)

I like this kind of drama..but unfortunately it has so little fans to make it subbed faster

:(

I got the sub of eps1-2 from subscene.com. Already watched eps3-4 raw..it's getting more and more interesting but I need to watch it w/ engsub to fully understand the story.

Food for thought!
In ep 2/3:

Eun Bi wants Woo Jin to find the person who told her "Nothing is free in the world" - her Dad

In ep 3:

While Woo Jin was confronting the blind woman (killer of the loansharks) at the rooftop, she mentioned "Nothing's free in the world".

Been wondering whether that was a coincidence/red herring or not? If it's a clue, then we have a suspect!

averlyn

said: Food for thought!

In ep 2/3:

Eun Bi wants Woo Jin to find the person who told her "Nothing is free in the world" - her Dad

In ep 3:

While Woo Jin was confronting the blind woman (killer of the loansharks) at the rooftop, she mentioned "Nothing's free in the world".

Been wondering whether that was a coincidence/red herring or not? If it's a clue, then we have a suspect!

Except for the end part of EP 3 (plenty of policemen on the bridge and no one helps), I am really liking this drama so much. Looking forward to the next episode! The director should put the right effort to keep the action scenes consistent though ;)

We have two separate incidents 1 the assault and suicide of the GF then what ever happened 7 years ago. All of this has to do with something WJ knows and has locked away, the girl friends incident the rapist beat him up but not enough to prevent him from going to get help and yet no one stopped him from going. All of the killer suicide people reach out  him but never try to hurt him, it's something buried in his memory that someone wants to come out. EB was sent to meet him from the start, that's why her and her girlfriends were waiting outside .Where I am enjoying this the episodes don't give up  much info.

IBELIS

said: We have two separate incidents 1 the assault and suicide of the GF then what ever happened 7 years ago. All of this has to do with something WJ knows and has locked away, the girl friends incident the rapist beat him up but not enough to prevent him from going to get help and yet no one stopped him from going. All of the killer suicide people reach out  him but never try to hurt him, it's something buried in his memory that someone wants to come out. EB was sent to meet him from the start, that's why her and her girlfriends were waiting outside .Where I am enjoying this the episodes don't give up  much info.

Yes @40somethingahjumma‌ is correct she assaulted and raped and then she committed suicide or was forced too (this could be a possible scenario to cover up who done it). It could be that maybe our Prosecutor Hero maybe defended himself and her and or for another yet to be reveal reason.

The sister going into the park was just dumb, what kind of woman would go into a park late at night to meet a guy from a text message, and if that's not dumb enough the meeting place is where your sister was assaulted and raped. Wouldn't  you give him a call and ask why there, or can't we do this in the day time?
Her sister was the only family she had so her scar should be as deep as his if not deeper, I just can't see her doing this so easily without question.
After this thing with the phone why does he only rely on his team? wouldn't you want someone in cyber crime's to take a look at your phone? They also let EB be to involved in what should be work related issues for them, yet she is often part of their discussion and in truth they know nothing about her.
I don't really trust Det, Go and that was even before we found out his name was in the account book, think about how the doctor was killed, he was suppose to move him to safety but see's that they are being followed so what does he do , stop's the car get's out and ends up stabbed, but his wound didn't keep him hospitalized very long plus the doctor is dead.
This made me think what if all the people getting murdered were responsible for the rape of the girlfriend and JW has set all these things in motion to get revenge, hypnotized himself not to remember but with each death the murderer gives him a clue that will allow him to eventually remember everything. The murder's also have personal reason's for killing the people that they do say they have agreed to be the murderer's and JW also has promised to do something for them after their death's.
For example the blind woman was killed by the guy who was fresh out of jail but he also killed the person she wanted dead, the last thing he said to JW was take good care of my family. JW had no idea who he was but it was clear that the killer knew him and felt a warm closeness toward him and yet JW has not shown the slightest interest in why all these murderer's look on him so kindly. 

Archived