[Drama 2014] RESET 리셋 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

@IBELIS‌ I know right you would think that location would click with her and tell him or whoever was texting her to meet somewhere else. But if it was WJ texting her she'd throw any or all warning signs and caution to wind when it comes to him. What's with that shady detective that's supposed to be working for the good guys? I really don't like that other prosecutor that I thought was his friend and colleague? EB is in the loop because she is apart of the whole thing and has a role in it.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! I just discovered this drama. I saw the teasers and I think the story is interesting. I specially love this kind of drama. I will start watching the episodes now and try to share what I thought after. :) 
@k2ost your pictures really got me. Esp the first one. Really scary.  :-S

@40somethingahjumma,   What's really going on I had recently thought to myself that he may have been living under hypnosis.. And to think he did it himself is really amazing that one can hypnosis themselves and live like that for 7 years..  This story is getting more and more interesting but how do this girl and her father play into this is a must see and whomever this higher up person is they refer to him as god.. He musty be really powerful to have these people willingly commit suicide because they know one way or another they will die....   

My thoughts to others singing the song that he remembers could be the person that hypnotize him in the first place and doctors thinks he did it himself as to forget but it has to be a certain verse in this song that could bring him out of it and make him into a complete mad man..  Also the thing he do with the pin is it another form of helping keeping himself under..  

IBELIS said: I have to say this is a very strange drama but I love it, even with self hypnosis WJ remembers the crime so I'm not sure what it is that he has blocked out.  It's like all these other crimes are linked to what happened 15 years ago only thing is we don't know what happened other than his girlfriend died is it possible that he imagined other people committing the crime and what he has locked away is that he killed her himself. 
It would be too funny if he is imaging all of this and he is really locked up in a mental ward somewhere.

wow finally the sister saw EB ,but it didn't look like she think that EB look like her death sister and in the same time EB looked worry when she saw the sisteri didn't want it to go there cause it creepy , but it does in the end , EB dont look at all like the death first love , and we all know that she really cause everyone can see her,  and it not just when Cha Woo Jin with them so she really , so that leave us with one of this choice :
1- EB looking like the death first love is just Cha Woo Jin imagination - OMG i will hate that so much cause the actors so good and i dont want to think about  EB with another face
2- the death girl really face   looking different from EB face  ( not the same actor) , and Cha Woo Jin see her like EB cause he hypnotist to see this - so that mean that EB part of evil plan and she came to hurt cha woo jin from the start - okay that i had a feeling about from the start so i will not be so surprised about it
3-what is fake is the sister , maybe she not the really sister or maybe from the start there was no sister and it all  hypnotist  she the fake  and the evil one .
4- as some of you say before,  that everything happen is just Cha Woo Jin imagination so the fact that the sister didn't know EB is just flaw in the imagining - that i really dont think the writer will use it , it was something possible for me before ep 5 but now i dont doubt that .
wow i like this drama and it take  me so far in my thoughts and i like this the most , but i hope  it will not  end so creepy especially with EB,  cause i hope there will be more season with her, and dont hate me , but i think EB and Cha Woo Jin look so good together and i know , i know she underage and just little girl.  but what i can do when  they have so much charisma together and i think everyone has saw that too .

I have seen 4 episodes of "Reset" and i find it intriguing. It is as suspenseful as "Three days" and at the same time chilling. 
 I find Chun Jung-Myung's  acting outstanding.  His character as  Cha Woo-jin is very different from his previous roles in other dramas.  I have seen him in cinderella's sister, queen of the night and hansel and gretel. 
I like Kim so-hyun's acting too.  I saw her in drama " Missing you". She is good.
It seems Chun Jung-Myung resembles  Park Yoochun.  Both actors are talented and very handsome. I am watching too much Kdrama and it is now confusing because i am enjoying it too much.
i could hardly wait to see the development of this drama.

@nona88,  Eb had gave herself away from the very beginning in the park.. She told him that she wants him to find the man that sent her to that alley to meet him (her so called father) also that other prosecutor is in on it..

@devagelo,  I think reset is about a prosecutor that's in some mental hospital and keep resetting the events that lead him there..

I couldn't predict what will gonna happen next. It seems simple but as the story further there is a lot of things unfold. It gets complicated, and I couldn't really think of a reason why X, the killer 15 years ago appeared again and brought chaos to sound life of Prosecutor Cha Woo Jin. Then there's Jo Eunbi who resembles his first love. What did Cha Woo Jin do 7 years ago that he, himself, opted to repressed his memory. I dunno anymore. Its more like Woo Jin's enemy is himself. Then there's very suspicious police, Mr. Park (I dunno his name). Hope ep. 5 is up soon!

Hello everyone. I'm also a viewer of this drama. I like this a lot, as it promises more crime, crime solving and madness ahead.

Anyway.
If indeed the criminal is the prosecutor himself, then the story will sound a lot like Lene Marlin's Unforgivable Sinner (the first half of the song and the reffrain, at least):

[she] follows you around all day
And you wake up soaking wet...
'Cause between this world and eternity,
There is a face you hope to see...

You know where you sent her
You sure know where you are
You're trying to ease off,
But you know you won't get far...
And now she's up there, sings like an angel...
"Unforgivable sinner!"

See? The song is about a (possibly hidden) murder of a girlfriend. So that's why I like this drama.

I need to catch up with episodes 4 and 5, but it's looking very interesting. I think it's a good idea to focus on a main plot and logically connect all the other cases to it. It might not work long-term, as a multiseason project, but it will at least offer a solid series, hopefully. Here are my first impressions in more detail. Can't write too much. I miss Soompi talks. :( Have fun, folks! I'll be lurking as soon as I catch up. Avoiding spoilers like the plague. :))

Archived