[Drama 2014] RESET 리셋 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one more thing  okay EB really  look like SH  and i feel like stupied after making all that thoughs ' just cause the the actor who act as SH sister wasnt good  , really i  back to watch that  scene again and i still cant understand her reaction , really is that how your face subbosd to be when you saw someone so much like your death sister ????????? and more then anything you saw her in front of CWJ  HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!  :-w :-w i have no words  about that  [-( [-( i want crazy with my thoughs for nothing , and  i like when the drama trick us to understand something also but that wasnt the cause here , it just bad acting and if it was the directer idea i will be dispointion in him  but i dont think that cause he till now was good with given us a human feeling and suffering  hints without words . 

Guest LadyAra

"Reset", Cheon Jeong-myeong's bone-chilling performance

photo507245.jpg

Cheon Jeong-myeong intensified the drama with his act.

On the ninth episode of the OCN drama "Reset", Cha Woo-jin (Cheon Jeong-myeong) was determined for revenge when he found out that his girlfriend Seung-hee was murdered.

Chairman Kim (Kim Hak-cheol) ordered his men to put Jo Bong-hak's (Jang Hyeok-jin) daughter Eun-bi (Kim So-hyeon-I) in danger. Cha Woo-jin found out at contacted Ko (Park Won-sang) and Han Gye-jang (Sin Eun-jeong) to save her.

Cha Woo-jin and Jo Bong-hak were relieved to see Eun-bi run away from a stranger, but Kim hit them hard with a plank.

Kim killed Jo Bong-hak and hung him on the scaffolds to frame Cha Woo-jin of murder. Cha Woo-jin woke up and struggled to free Jo Bong-hak. However, Jo Bong-hak knew he was going to die and told Cha Woo-jin the secret behind Seung-hee's death.

The way Cheon Jeong-myeong cried in sorrow on this episode moved many people watching the drama.

"Reset" is broadcasted every Sunday at 11PM.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... [more]

Who was waiting !!!!! Ep 10 preview

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6m-vVRtzzc

Edit : I don't know about others , but this preview make me feel better , why??? Cause there so many scary hints in the preview and that somehow make me feel that everything's going to be okay in the end ,it may be foolish But I am more scared when the preview show happy scene specially when it the last episode ;);)

THAT what we call lucky girl :x to have a man willing to kill for her :\"> :\"> i really like how in ep 9 he was trying to make sense in EB father and try to make him not  killing and take his right with the law , but when it came to EB he changed and say " if you lay a finger in her , i will kill you " :x :x i mean it normal that EB father and that crazy man get shocked from him , but to see that he really willing to do that is just so cool 
2014102600591_0.jpg

edit: i like the look in his face in this picture a look that say " i dont care anymore "

Archived