[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

docster6 said: I am thinking strongly that Episodes 13 and 14 she and SJ will go back to her home, far away from Seoul. When Chairman Seo and Madam Han's secretary if she stayed at her inlaw house the night before (because she wore the same clothes), she said that her brother-in-law is now living alone. So that residence is probably nearby in Seoul, but her sister and kids are living with her parents, probably not that close to Seoul. In your picture, HW is wearing a baseball Tee (hella sexy), so she is definitely not working. She might have to go back and hide evidence of the accounts that were put into her parents' name.

chingulinka

said:

lisafransisca

said: Some people were wondering who the real pianists behind the scores that KHA

For KHA >>

Kim So Hyung

(she selected some of the scores too for this drama, if I'm not mistaken)

For YAI >>

Song Young Min

(1,700 seat sold out for his concert in Leipzig Germany)

Song Young Min is a musical student in Leipzig University too

chingulinka said: kdramafanfan said: This is a very interesting show with impeccable construction. Guess the "fun and games" are over now.

I've got a lot of moral problems with the whole concept so I'm not shipping this couple, but I'm really enjoying the social commentary aspect. The writers have done an excellent job of highlighting how the amoral rich harm general society through the use of several of secondary characters (and creating a nice empathic effect): KJ's assistant, the cello student, creepy Chairman's waitress crush or his maids, even HW's assistant.

SJ's character is certainly less compelling to me then HW's in that it comes off more of a caricature. However, I think the major arc began for him when he chose to move out of HW's house and back to his own unlike she chose to do when she was a student (if I'm not mistaken?). I think he is fully equipped to walk away from the allure of money and fame and will teach HW this. However his character must have a fundamental flaw (aside from attacking the piano teacher at the ballet school. Did anyone else have huge issues with this because I did....). Perhaps, it's his naivete??

Does anyone else think the title of the show is purely ironic?  :)>-

lisafransisca said: chingulinka said: lisafransisca said: Some people were wondering who the real pianists behind the scores that KHA & YAI play in SLA.

For KHA >> Kim So Hyung (she selected some of the scores too for this drama, if I'm not mistaken)

For YAI >> Song Young Min (1,700 seat sold out for his concert in Leipzig Germany)

Im shipping on this lovely good looking couple...hahaha unconventional stories like this makes us see whats happening in real life.. the director and writer of the drama are going on a direction that is clueless/mind boggling to us..which is why im more addicted to watching d whole series....kim hee ae super fan.

Guest ineetha

U guys are BAD BAD BAD ..  [-( [-X
Am trying to be in DETOX mode . Not to watch , SLA for the next 4 - 5 days .. and Here you go !!! All the best scenes , live mode AGAIN !!!! 
Having to wait for another week .. made my brain to go FUZZY mode .. and made me realize .. I need serious REHABILITATION for SLA addiction .. 
But , this recap of scenes .. pictures , FMV .. Guys .. U r unbelievable .. !! 
I didn't see any of the episode for 27 hours !! record for me !!  Now am back !! 
@ktomato : Episode 5 - ur observation !! perfect ..So true .. SJ character is definitely Player.. now if we see in that perspective , all those other scenes of them together ( Episode 8 - he writing HW - in the book ) .. every time they are together they have their own secret under current !! 

Guest dualnon

nikvera said:

chingulinka

said:

lisafransisca

said: Some people were wondering who the real pianists behind the scores that KHA

For KHA >>

Kim So Hyung

For YAI >>

Song Young Min

nikvera said:

chingulinka

said:

lisafransisca

For KHA >>

Kim So Hyung

For YAI >>

Song Young Min

Guest ineetha

chingulinka said: nikvera said: @chingulinka 
thanks for the video. Its awesome. I hope for a happy ending for our couple!!! HW doesnt even has a child. Though its not late yet ;)
I believe in SJ ability   ;))

Since you are all so bored and looking for interesting things to read - let me present you one contemporary real life music prodigy - a violin player.

This is ELIN KOLEV:

1566.jpg

ff27a31cb9ef.JPG

http://www.elinkolev.de/en/elin.php
http://www.youtube.com/user/miredomi1
https://bg-bg.facebook.com/pages/Elin-Kolev-offizielle-Seite/208607669180956

He started playing the violin when he was 5 years old. At the age of 8 he held a concert in front of 5000 people! At the age of 12 he played in Carnegie Hall!!! The guy is a music prodigy, but what he says is that it ALSO takes a lot of hard work an rehearsals to become this good.

He was also lucky that his parents are musicians themselves and they recognized the talent of their child and did everything that had to be done to help him develop it. They made a lot of sacrifices for that, like driving thousands of miles to take him to lessons with a famous professor...

Knowing that, SJ's story somehow seems incredible - that he managed to become this good without any help, and having to study and work all the time...

I just love this nickname - Hot Pockets - It just makes me laugh!

Not too late to mention one of my fav scenes I hope. It's the one where HW is washing her feet after stepping on the mouse trap. SJ was so nervous and jumpy while hovering outside the bathroom and he couldn't get his sentences to make sense. It was so cute!

Everybody, hwaiting! We can make it to next Monday...

chingulinka said: I see you've been talking about your favourite scenes. I have several, but my most favourite one is after the first time SJ and HW play the piano together and SJ is running back home sooooo happy and blissful and in love - he can't stop smiling, and hugging everyone he sees (including Dami) and then he goes up to the terrace and smiles alone, that's my favourite moment! It's just so amazing! His love is so real!

ineetha said: U guys are BAD BAD BAD ..  [-( [-X
Am trying to be in DETOX mode . Not to watch , SLA for the next 4 - 5 days .. and Here you go !!! All the best scenes , live mode AGAIN !!!! 
Having to wait for another week .. made my brain to go FUZZY mode .. and made me realize .. I need serious REHABILITATION for SLA addiction .. 
But , this recap of scenes .. pictures , FMV .. Guys .. U r unbelievable .. !! 
I didn't see any of the episode for 27 hours !! record for me !!  Now am back !! 
@ktomato : Episode 5 - ur observation !! perfect ..So true .. SJ character is definitely Player.. now if we see in that perspective , all those other scenes of them together ( Episode 8 - he writing HW - in the book ) .. every time they are together they have their own secret under current !! 

diamond888 said: @docsterand after we were hit with clues and hints about a major angsty moment, everybody will just be understanding and accept the affair and for the next 10 episodes will watch SJ playing piano in competitions. Is that what you are trying to say or am I missing something?