[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest missred123

@bebebisous33 said:

But I've got a question for this forum:

why does he say to HW: you have nothing to lose.

Is it because he is so naiv ? In my eyes, SJ has never acted as a naiv person...

I don't think it's because he is naive, but because he is willing to protect her and give her everything of himself. He wants nothing from her, but for her to love him.

The thing I find naive is his rude awakening to the world he is about to encounter. He is going to realize that things aren't what they seems.

My question is, will the chairmans daughter start hitting on him when he enters the school?

@kngdrama said:

Does she really love him or does she love the feeling of his music, being an object of his infatuation, his innocence? It's important to know because her choices on how she will treat SJ in the future depend on the answer to this question.

I think SJ has awaken something that was dormant in HW. She is feeling these feelings she can't control and now wondering if it's because she had not allow these feelings to manifest themself when she was younger that now it's here to haunt her when she is much older now.

I don't think she feels love at this moment, but I do believe it's his music that held her, his infatuation awaken her and his innocents refreshes her.

here my opinion about the episodes 6

I love how SJ dont listen to her and keep sending her a message (although it is a reckless thing to do)

i think each time SJ send HW a message her wall crumbles more, and finally in the last scene where she is in front SJ house recalling the last text

HW was never intentionally being the seductress until now when he called him on the phone. Not only did she called him "Sunjaeyah" but the tone of her voice i fell it is very sensual  seductive and the way HW leaned back while talking to him & that red lipstick. That's another thing that make SJ startled hearing her voice.

Fun fact

I think Yoo Ah In in real life like older women, he confessed in one of his interview that he dated older women many times and they were aunty's age
here>>

That's why he have unconventional views that older women shouldn't be judged because dating younger man

and he also have stated Kim Hee Ae is one of the sexiest actress he know

hoho i should stop doing this, i loove their chemistry

arashihonou said: here my opinion about the episodes 6

I love how SJ dont listen to her and keep sending her a message (although it is a reckless thing to do)

i think each time SJ send HW a message her wall crumbles more, and finally in the last scene where she is in front SJ house recalling the last text

HW was never intentionally being the seductress until now when he called him on the phone. Not only did she called him "Sunjaeyah" but the tone of her voice i fell it is very sensual  seductive and the way HW leaned back while talking to him & that red lipstick. That's another thing that make SJ startled hearing her voice.

Fun fact

I think Yoo Ah In in real life like older women, he confessed in one of his interview that he dated older women many times and they were aunty's age
here>>

That's why he have unconventional views that older women shouldn't be judged because dating younger man

and he also have stated Kim Hee Ae is one of the sexiest actress he know

hoho i should stop doing this, i loove their chemistry

Guest tinybelle

a name is not as simple in Korean society. Hehe. Sun Jae-ah... Hye Won-ah... You only get to do that towards someone you're really close to, or your subordinate, or someone younger than you.

Sun Jae calls HW 'teacher'. Kang, of course, calls HW Hyewon-ah because of their relationship. And he got angry towards that other professor calling HIS wife in a very affectionate way. (Technically, the prof can because they are college friends, but Kang pulls the husband card here)

tinybelle said: a name is not as simple in Korean society. Hehe. Sun Jae-ah... Hye Won-ah... You only get to do that towards someone you're really close to, or your subordinate, or someone younger than you.

Sun Jae call HW 'teacher'. Kang, of course, calls HW Hyewon-ah because of their relationship. And he got angry towards that other professor calling HIS wife in a very affectionate way. (Technically, the prof can because they are college friends, but Kang pulls the husband card here)

Guest tinybelle

@ktomato‌ The way they can jump from formal (Eg Teacher, Professor) to informal (eg Sun Jae-ah, Hye Won-ah) really elevates the dynamics of their relationship. It can tell you a lot just from that alone. You can tell how close they are just from what they call each other. I haven't noticed what HW calls SJ before though.

We should learn Korean! :D

missred123 said: @bebebisous33 said: But I've got a question for this forum: why does he say to HW: you have nothing to lose. Is it because he is so naiv ? In my eyes, SJ has never acted as a naiv person... I don't think it's because he is naive, but because he is willing to protect her and give her everything of himself. He wants nothing from her, but for her to love him. The thing I find naive is his rude awakening to the world he is about to encounter. He is going to realize that things aren't what they seems. My question is, will the chairmans daughter start hitting on him when he enters the school? @kngdrama said: Does she really love him or does she love the feeling of his music, being an object of his infatuation, his innocence? It's important to know because her choices on how she will treat SJ in the future depend on the answer to this question. I think SJ has awaken something that was dormant in HW. She is feeling these feelings she can't control and now wondering if it's because she had not allow these feelings to manifest themself when she was younger that now it's here to haunt her when she is much older now. I don't think she feels love at this moment, but I do believe it's his music that held her, his infatuation awaken her and his innocents refreshes her.

Here's my translation of the preview, of course I can't guarantee that even 1% of this is right but here you are:
At the beginning, Hye Won is saying something about home, she's probably complaining.
Then the chairman (not sure if it's him though) says 'Sung Sook, she still doesn't know, right?'
Then Sung Sook says to Hye Won 'Clean it up' or something @peace25 suggests it's "Until the end...do well." and she's probably right, thank you!
When someone is spilling water on Hye Won, I have no idea what's being said.
Then someone says 'I'll look forward to him' and I don't understand anymore, I think it's something like 'Because we don't have many people like him here' <- but about this line I'm really not sure.
Then SJ says: 'I'm 100% sincere' and HW replies 'Do you want me to believe you right now? Please, go!'
Then idk what is SJ saying but it's probably something like 'all of it was sincere'  HW says 'What's the use of your sincerity?' (not sure about this line too :/)
Anyway, at the end SJ says 'You said it was hard, it's because I love you!'
Hope this helps, and sorry if all of it is wrong. Seems like we will have some angst...

About some one throwing water at HW, I guess, it could be the waitress from the restaurant whom the Chairman wanted to seduce... HW acted as a sort of pimp! 
By the way, this drama shows us a world where couples are feeling lonely... The chairman who is hitting on every woman he meets, his daughter, HW, Mme Nan... The only couple that seems working is HW's friend and her husband, HW's colleague! The adult world doesn't seem appealing in this movie. No wonder if SJ doesn't want to belong to it and wants to remain true to himself.