[Official] Kyung Soo - Jung Wan Couple (Uhm Tae Woong and Eugene) Can We Love?

uhmforce

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the 13th episode with subs and Goddamn it made me confused. I'm very angry at JW because of her harsh words to KS but I also understand her, she feels betrayed. I feel for  KS, the guy just can't understand what's happening. When I watched it raw, I thought JW was trying to break up and make him angry in order to make him forget her. But after seeing it with subs, I think that's not the only reason. When JW was talking with SM she said "i hate you, i hate the other person too. I resent him as well" This shows that she is angry coz she thinks KS betrayed her. They were not dating when that night happened but he had already told her he loved her. I think that's why she feels betrayed. Plus, that woman is her best friend of more than 20 years.She also said that she wanted to ignore SM and carry on her relationship with KS but after "hearing his story...if you have the kid, you'll like it" It's all because KS's words about how much he loved TK. If he hadn't said those, JW might have ignored Sm completely and accept his proposal.When she ate ramen, watched TV and laughed out loud and said she was sleeping, she did all those just to make him angry and give the message"i don't care about you.we dated and broke up, that's it." She even said "she got divorced after 10 years but is okay with it; and she dated KS for only a very short time, why should she be sad over it." It broke my heart as well as his.And that kiss. Such a bad move, JW. Really. She really hurt his feelings. What he did was very wrong; kissing someone by force without her consent is wrong; but he did that to show her that she loves him back. It was similar to their Are You Okay kiss. She used to reject him all the time but when he got close to her she was captivated and when they kissed she told him she loved him. He was trying to show her even if she wanted to break up for whatever reason, she still loves him deeply. But her reaction?! I understand her anger. Noone would want to be kissed by force, but she could have slapped him, hit him, curse him. Saying "is this what you wanted. okay, then. lips aren't at all different" and kissing him by force is implying that you didn't actually love him but dated him for your physical desires. And that hurt him A LOT. His expression after he pushed her? So sad and heartbreaking. 

Directly taken from CWL thread credit:@iloveporkandbeans"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW" LOOK NO. 1image image
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW" LOOK NO. 2
image image
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW" LOOK NO. 3
image image
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW" LOOK NO. 4
image image

When I watched the 13th episode; I was angry and sad. KS-JW's story was getting more complicated and sad for both especially for KS and I hated where their story was going.I wanted to watch the 14th episode live, because although I knew it would be a sad episode for KS, I had a small hope in me that said "in this drama, all problems are solved in a week, so this episode it will be alright" So, I watched it. And I'm glad that I did, the last minute, the last 10-15 seconds were worth watching all the other sad scenes.That hug, so tight, full of emotion, full of love and anger; his emotions exploded. "Even if I die, I won't let you go"Yes, KS don't ever let her go. You're destined to be together.

Archived