[Official] Kyung Soo - Jung Wan Couple (Uhm Tae Woong and Eugene) Can We Love?

uhmforce

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts after the 14th episodeimageimage
This scene was both funny and sad at the same time. KS was mesmerized by how beautiful JW looked in the red dress but since they had broken up (and maybe because Park PD was with them) acted as if her beauty was no big deal. He didn't even tell her she looked good unlike Park PD who kept saying she looked very pretty. But when he went to the bathroom to gather his thoughts. And how he leaned on the wall,, looked at himself on the mirror and thought about JW in the red dress, playing with her hair, smiling and looking at him. Then he sighed. It was sad.imageimage
This scene was the saddest scene of the episode (for them) imo. His expression when he learned an accident happened at the elevator and a woman got hurt was very sad and concerned. The way he ran down the stairs to see the injured woman to check if it was JW. In this scene I didn't understand JW. The guy is running down the stairs, looks very worried and yells at you asking why you aren't answering your phone. And JW's reaction is like "oh, did you call, i didn't realize" I mean doesn't she need to understand he was worried, or there was a problem by the way he talked? Nevermind, it was sad to see her reaction when she finally realized the situation. When she tried to joke to avoid any awkward situation but looked very sad after he left.

imageimageThis was the best of the episode imo. When he finally understood the reason why JW left him and wanted to talk to her. He was angry, disappointed and relieved at the same time. Angry and disappointed because JW didn't tell him the reason and wanted to take all the responsibility herself and bear it alone, relieved because he understood the breakup was not actually something JW wanted. And all her excuses were made up (I think the part where he always ignores her feelings and decisions has a point). I like it how KS is very honest and straight to the point. He directly asked JW "are you a fool?" (yep, she is a noble idiot) and asked why she took all the responsibility herself and bear it alone and is she trying to be a martyr. And of course, JW doesn't understand anything and she is confused but KS says he won't he won't leave her alone and suddenly hugs the confused JW. image
He apologizes but tbh I don't know what for. It might be because he hugged her in the middle of her workplace and risked her occupation or it might be because he let SM lie and separate them by giving her a chance. It might be both, either, or neither. But his hug is very tight. All this time, JW doesn't push him but she is so shocked that she doesn't hug him back. It might also be because she doesn't know he knows why she left him and it's all SM's lies. She silently and warmly asks him why is he doing this and is he crazy. And he cryingly says he won't let her go again. Even if he dies. JW's reaction is funny "you must have gone crazy" You made him like that JW; he's madly in love.

According to the written preview for the 15th episode, KS will go to JW's house knowing that she is alone and I think and hope they will spend the night together. And JW's birthday is the next day so I hope they'll spend some good times together.

Guest nedenuleyn

uhmforce said: According to the written preview for the 15th episode, KS will go to JW's house knowing that she is alone and I think and hope they will spend the night together. And JW's birthday is the next day so I hope they'll spend some good times together.

Guest nedenuleyn

uhmforce said: My thoughts after the 14th episodeimageimage
This scene was both funny and sad at the same time. KS was mesmerized by how beautiful JW looked in the red dress but since they had broken up (and maybe because Park PD was with them) acted as if her beauty was no big deal. He didn't even tell her she looked good unlike Park PD who kept saying she looked very pretty. But when he went to the bathroom to gather his thoughts. And how he leaned on the wall,, looked at himself on the mirror and thought about JW in the red dress, playing with her hair, smiling and looking at him. Then he sighed. It was sad.

Archived