[Official] Kyung Soo - Jung Wan Couple (Uhm Tae Woong and Eugene) Can We Love?

uhmforce

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.comproxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.comI love this scene a lot. It was funny how he said her back looked more beautiful and she said "what about my front?" :)) As she got closer to him asking about her front, he wanted to hold her and kiss her. And just as they were about to kiss his arm hurt. LOL. I was actually waiting for that kiss. :))

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.comproxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.comI really like this scene. I think it's so cute when JW initiates the kiss and it's mostly her. I love KS's reaction. He is shocked at first by the sudden passionate kiss but just in few seconds he gets over his shock and kisses her back. I think the main reason why they sat on the couch is the height difference, because it the second gif it's visible that JW is standing on her toes, but sitting on the couch made that passionate kiss even more passionate. I realized that when JW's phone rang, it was KS who stopped kissing and JW was still trying to kiss. Imo, the second kiss on the couch is more passionate; even though JW said they must finish the "meeting" and go back to the town, it was obvious that was not she actually wanted. I love KS's reaction: "Making me all excited and acting like this is against the (meeting) rules." And kiss...What I love the most about their kiss scenes is they don't hold themselves back. They really kiss.

imageimageThis kiss is just pure romantic. The way he pulled her close to him and asked if she was okay coz she was so distracted by their closeness and so flustered that she couldn't talk or move. :x She lost contact with the world when he kissed her. The kiss was not deep but JW literally melted in his arms. It's obvious by the way she stands and react to the kiss. And her hand gesture is so nice. She keeps moving her finger coz she is so excited that she doesn't know what to do. After he stops kissing, she can't move, can't talk, she just looks at his eyes. He asks "are you okay now?" but she doesn't even hear or understand what he says coz she is walking on the clouds. :x

I think JW should tell KS what happened. I know that she probably won't because in that case KS will hate SM and won't want the baby so JW will not tell him. But KS has to learn the truth sooner or later. He needs to understand that the reason why JW left him is SM's lie. When he learns about the baby, he'll think and come up with a solution. But I think he needs to hear it from JW herself. 

His proposal was cute and romantic but her reaction was not what he was expecting. It's heartbreaking how he was so sad and smiling when she saw the ring and he thought she would be happy and say yes but she didn't even react at first. Then she said "we can't be". Aissh, it's just sad.

The last scene was also very sad. Her saying "sorry" and "thank you" to him all the time is true but I don't think she felt pathetic because of that. He always tried to understand her when she was acting weirdly; when she first rejected him, when she tried to stay away from him because of SM. If it weren't for KS, they would never start dating in the first place. She said he was always trying to understand her but if he hadn't done that before JW would still avoid him. When JW started to treat him coldly, remember how he waited for her outside of the market, just to spend his birthday with her. (He had actually done that to cheer JW up because he knew her ex was causing trouble) He understood it and saved their relationship. What's the problem here then? I'm sure JW said that not because she feels that way but because she needed an excuse to leave him.

The proposal was very nice. His idea was unique and I like it how he told her to open the glove compartment and when she opened it and saw the ring and the roses, his expression was very cute. He was trying not to smile, to look cool. And his speech is beyond cuteness. "Their story started in his car, right. So he decided to propose in the car" The best part is when he said "If you lose this woman, Oh Kyung Soo, you will regret it forever."
But her reaction?! It's all that b****'s fault. She has to die.

imageimageThis scene was very cute. He called her and lied saying his arm hurts a lot, and he is very hungry, he can't eat. JW was worried about him and took a taxi to his house when she was having a short break to feed him.This shows how much JW loves him. When she went to his house to check if he was alright, she asked "did you hurt your shoulder" and she was very worried. When she understood how much it hurt, her facial expression and tone showed how much worried she was for him.He missed her a lot and lied to her coz he wanted to see her. Her reaction after she learned it was a lie was cute. It's cute how she hit him to show her anger but she didn't hit the injured side. She his his left shoulder. I wonder how she didn't understand he was lying this time.

This is one of my favorite scenes in the drama. proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com
I love how KS was at home alone, JW called and as they were talking the bell rang. KS hanged up to answer the door but it was JW. I love how she is waving at the camera; and how KS is excited and happy by her surprise. JW's visit to his house that day was very meaningful. It was his mother's funeral and JW gave the "I'm always by your side" message. She brought food for him and I love what she said: "I'll go after I see your face and see you eat" because she thought he might want to be alone but she wanted to make sure he is alright and eats. 2014-02-03+17_59_56.gif
Although I think this hug could have been softer it's a nice one. He thanked her for saving him regreting not seeing his mother all his life. It's not only romantic affection between them. They care for each other more than normal couples would. When JW told her sad story with her dad to KS to explain how she regrets what she did to her dad and she doesn't want KS to regret it himself. Or when KS always understands her problems and feelings and tries to cheer her up; it's not just what normal couples would do. In real life and dramas, you would expect the guy to get jealous and misunderstand things and cause problems. But in our case, KS knows JW's ex is causing troubles but he is always by JW's side; he tries to cheer her up. He doesn't believe or take into account what the ex told him when he said JW's crush to KS is temparory. Instead of getting angry and jealous and causing more troubles for JW, he tries to make her happy, forget her problems.

uhmforce said: The proposal was very nice. His idea was unique and I like it how he told her to open the glove compartment and when she opened it and saw the ring and the roses, his expression was very cute. He was trying not to smile, to look cool. And his speech is beyond cuteness. "Their story started in his car, right. So he decided to propose in the car" The best part is when he said "If you lose this woman, Oh Kyung Soo, you will regret it forever."
But her reaction?! It's all that b****'s fault. She has to die.

@brokbsb, are we twins? LOL, the things you write are exactly what I think. I totally agree that KS and JW's relationship is not only romantic based. It's not like these two only like each other and date. In episode 10 JW said to her mom "I don't like him because he's great. When you get to know him, he's more pitiful than I am. I want to take care of him and care for him.He feels the same way about me." That's the main point. It's not like she likes him coz he is nice, handsome, rich, famous (unlike SM), but she likes him coz she knows him well. She knows his fears, likes, dislikes etc. and vice versa. That's why they get along well  and that's why noone is against their relationship (audience). Everyone wants them to end up together coz they are meant for each other. 

Archived