[Official] Kyung Soo - Jung Wan Couple (Uhm Tae Woong and Eugene) Can We Love?

uhmforce

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nedenuleyn

Episode 12http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=CLIuMbT_XN3YY&v=ip7mD3js09Qhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=CLIuMbT_XN3YY&v=kpkzYkJ-oDY

I watched the second couch kiss again. I had written this on my post where I numbered the kisses "It's cute how KS stops kissing right away, but JW is still holding him tight and trying to kiss him. (tbh, I don't know if they did that on purpose, or that was the actors' natural reactions) "After I watched it for another time, I came to the decision that it was the "actors' natural reactions". Because:1. If it was what they were supposed to  do then that would be script's fault; coz KS told JW not to answer the phone. And JW said "i have to". In this case, the meaningful thing would be JW to stop first.If you look carefully, after the phone rings, UF (I'm writing their real names coz I think this was their reactions) stopped immediately. But Eugene was still trying to kiss. UF was trying to let go but Eugene was holding him tight. Then UF touched Eugene's arm, that's when Eugene "came to her senses". I think Eugene was so carried away that she didn't hear the phone. LOL. Maybe the PD thought it was not a big mistake, but I guess crazy fangirls like me may realize it.

Hahaha, I have a different take on that scene. Well, it's just that after seeing so many BTS from many dramas I now know that PD and actors will discuss everything before a filming takes place, including what mood or what possibly runs in the character's mind at that time. It's then up to the actors to interpret and transform the script and the brainstorming output into actions.

In the couch scene I think they (and us) agree that JW is the one who mostly carried away coz of the kisses. She's a very impulsive, generous woman, yunno the type of women who falls hard and with all her heart once she's in love. KS on the other hand, much controlled than her, and perhaps he's still pretty aware with the surroundings so he's the one heard the phone rang first.

He stopped once he heard the sound, maybe just confuse to what sound it was but JW didn't hear the sound so she still had her arms around him and not ready to let go. But we know how KS didn't want her to answer it yet, lol. It's cute when he frustratingly banged his head to the sofa. Not to mention JW was just as excited like him when KS moved on for the second kisses    :\">

PS. How I love KS tried to get on top of JW during those kisses and JW just lets him. Their legs on top of another's ooohhhhh ......  =P~

asyree said: Hahaha, I have a different take on that scene. Well, it's just that after seeing so many BTS from many dramas I now know that PD and actors will discuss everything before a filming takes place, including what mood or what possibly runs in the character's mind at that time. It's then up to the actors to interpret and transform the script and the brainstorming output into actions.

Archived