[Official] Kyung Soo - Jung Wan Couple (Uhm Tae Woong and Eugene) Can We Love?

uhmforce

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imageimageThis is one of my favorite scenes. It shows how much JW loves KS. She loves him so much that she didn't think of her tiredness, instead of resting in her short break, she brought food for KS. Just because she thought he was in great pain that he couldn't eat. She has my respect.And KS's also.qqq

@brokbsb, I like the songs you recommend. They are very meaningful. Too Pretty is very appropriate and as you said it is from KS to JW. It tells the story of a man whose girlfriend left him without telling him the reason. He misses her a lot and wants her back. Yep, that's our dear KS.

Guest nedenuleyn

uhmforce said: @azi767, your niece is very cute.  :x I hope KS-JW have a child at the end of the drama. They should hurry up before JW gets older. Maybe Ji On would make a cameo!

Guest nedenuleyn

I want to talk about a conversation between JW and her mom. Mom said "you like him because he is great. If he is great in your eyes, he is great to other women too." JW said "I don't like him because he is great. He is more pitiful than I am. I want to take care of him. He feels the same way towards me." Mom said "It's like that now. How long will that feeling last? There are so many beautiful and successful women around him. Will you be able to keep him forever? Is he a monk?" JW said "You told me not to be scared!"I wrote this because I find this scene funny. Normally you would expect her mom to encourage her daughter in her relationship but she is doing the exact opposite. I like JW's responses, she tells mom how much she loves KS; but she actually gets a bit scared when mom talks about the beautiful women because she witnesses it first hand with SM. But she doesn't think about the topic much.I think the reason why she started to talk about how handsome Hyun Bin was in the next scene was intentional. She did that to make him jealous.

nedenuleyn said: I want to talk about a conversation between JW and her mom. Mom said "you like him because he is great. If he is great in your eyes, he is great to other women too." JW said "I don't like him because he is great. He is more pitiful than I am. I want to take care of him. He feels the same way towards me." Mom said "It's like that now. How long will that feeling last? There are so many beautiful and successful women around him. Will you be able to keep him forever? Is he a monk?" JW said "You told me not to be scared!"I wrote this because I find this scene funny. Normally you would expect her mom to encourage her daughter in her relationship but she is doing the exact opposite. I like JW's responses, she tells mom how much she loves KS; but she actually gets a bit scared when mom talks about the beautiful women because she witnesses it first hand with SM. But she doesn't think about the topic much.I think the reason why she started to talk about how handsome Hyun Bin was in the next scene was intentional. She did that to make him jealous.

I actually think that JW's mom reasoning that JW is better stays with ex than KS is makes sense if we see that from her simple point of view. Remember that she and JW comes from working class people, the ones who have to work hard only to live day by day. People like KS, who come from rich family and whose life are circled around high society with his important colleagues and sophisticated celeb friends, they're kinda hard to digest by JW fam's simple standard of living. JW's mom is partially right when she mentions how a great man like KS will consequently attracts attention from great women's as well.

As a world famous director we can simply imagine how KS will possibly work with actresses like Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Gyo or Son Ye Jin, or Choi Ji Woo, Kim Ha Neul or Soo Ae hahahahaha  =))  , or the much younger unknown struggling actress but so eager for attention like the one in Park Shi Hoo's case #:-S  . Imagine the stresses JW has to endure!  The one which is more reachable and easier to handle is the the much simpler guy like her ex, esp when they know that he loves/clings to JW a lot and even depends on her so there's no way he'll cheat. They've known TG's dad for years, understand his character well so it's like they don't need to gamble or risk anything. With KS as the new guy in their life, it's logic that JW's mom is a bit afraid to trust him or letting her daughter to trust him and gets disappointed in the end.

I love the "Hyun Bin" touch for that part, and yes I know JW purposely said all those things to see whether she really is special for KS. If it's true, so normally as a jealous BF then KS will a bit objected that JW meets the star and go gaga over him, even for a few mins. Her instinct as a woman wins with KS is so jealous he doesn't even let her meets the huge star lol, something even surprises his assistant, Park PD.  

asyree said: I actually think that JW's mom reasoning that JW is better stays with ex than KS is makes sense if we see that from her simple point of view. Remember that she and JW comes from working class people, the ones who have to work hard only to live day by day. People like KS, who come from rich family and whose life are circled around high society with his important colleagues and sophisticated celeb friends, they're kinda hard to digest by JW fam's simple standard of living. JW's mom is partially right when she mentions how a great man like KS will consequently attracts attention from great women's as well.

As a world famous director we can simply imagine how KS will possibly work with actresses like Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Gyo or Son Ye Jin, or Choi Ji Woo, Kim Ha Neul or Soo Ae hahahahaha  =))  , or the much younger unknown struggling actress but so eager for attention like the one in Park Shi Hoo's case #:-S  . Imagine the stresses JW has to endure!  The one which is more reachable and easier to handle is the the much simpler guy like her ex, esp when they know that he loves/clings to JW a lot and even depends on her so there's no way he'll cheat. They've known TG's dad for years, understand his character well so it's like they don't need to gamble or risk anything. With KS as the new guy in their life, it's logic that JW's mom is a bit afraid to trust him or letting her daughter to trust him and gets disappointed in the end.

I love the "Hyun Bin" touch for that part, and yes I know JW purposely said all those things to see whether she really is special for KS. If it's true, so normally as a jealous BF then KS will a bit objected that JW meets the star and go gaga over him, even for a few mins. Her instinct as a woman wins with KS is so jealous he doesn't even let her meets the huge star lol, something even surprises his assistant, Park PD.  

azi767 said: nedenuleyn said: I want to talk about a conversation between JW and her mom. Mom said "you like him because he is great. If he is great in your eyes, he is great to other women too." JW said "I don't like him because he is great. He is more pitiful than I am. I want to take care of him. He feels the same way towards me." Mom said "It's like that now. How long will that feeling last? There are so many beautiful and successful women around him. Will you be able to keep him forever? Is he a monk?" JW said "You told me not to be scared!"I wrote this because I find this scene funny. Normally you would expect her mom to encourage her daughter in her relationship but she is doing the exact opposite. I like JW's responses, she tells mom how much she loves KS; but she actually gets a bit scared when mom talks about the beautiful women because she witnesses it first hand with SM. But she doesn't think about the topic much.I think the reason why she started to talk about how handsome Hyun Bin was in the next scene was intentional. She did that to make him jealous.

Archived