[Official] Kyung Soo - Jung Wan Couple (Uhm Tae Woong and Eugene) Can We Love?

uhmforce

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realized that ever since the 3rd week; we have a kiss each week.3rd week: Episode 54th week: Episode 85th week: Episode 106th week :Episode 11
I'm waiting for another kiss next week too. Please writer nim; they should make up and kiss. They don't deserve all those sadness. Please!!

I'm numbering the kisses according to how I like them: There are 4 up till now.Number 4Episode 5- Karaoke Kiss:imageimage
This kiss was the hottest and longest scene I've ever seen. But it's not romantic at all. It's NOT supposed to be romantic coz there wasn't anything between the two. I don't think they kissed just because of alcohol though. Just as KS said, they liked each other (a lot) but they hadn't realized it. TBH, I don't think JW was drunk at that scene. We know how JW walks and talks when she is drunk and she WASN'T drunk then. She was just desperate that she was feeling lonely but JW isn't the kind that would kiss people because of loneliness or alcohol. It was so obvious during the karaoke scene and some scenes before that that JW liked KS. 
I don't know why she kissed him actually. I mean, would I kiss a man who offered his lips to me? I don't know. Maybe that's why she was worried and afraid after she stopped kissing. But to her surprise, KS kissed her back. KS's kiss was confusing; since I don't know why he kissed her back. Maybe he got excited and thought "why not?" but that's probably not that. Because his reaction after she left him was not the reaction of a guy who would kiss without a reason or just to enjoy it. It was the reaction of a guy that was left by her girlfriend. The reason why this is number 4; it's not romantic. I know that it has a very great impact on their story; that's when they realized their feelings for each other but there are better ones.Number 3Episode 10 - Couch Kissimageimage
I love it when JW initiates the kiss; she kisses passionately and wildly. And when she initiates it there isn't a possibility that KS will reject because he would NEVER do that. He is glad, lol. KS is trying to hold his desire for her and control himself but JW doesn't think the same way. She smiles, comes up to him, holds him and kisses him. I really like it how JW's (or should I say Eugene's?) fingers or hands don't stand still when she is kissing. She moves her hands and caresses his hair. At first KS is rather shocked, he was not expecting that; but just in few seconds he gets over his shock and takes his hands out of his pockets, holds her and kisses her back. But these are not enough. He drags her to the nearest couch and they immediately sit. At first JW's left arm is in the air (that's because she sat hard; she did that unintentionally) but she immediately holds him back and they kiss super passionately on the couch. KS is holding her tight and it seems like he's trying to get on JW. BTW, JW is (probably) sitting on KS's lap. wow.The reason why this is number 3: I don't think it's very romantic; well, it is but only to some extend. I think it would be more romantic and be on a better in my list if they didn't sit on the couch that fast.Number 2Episode 11 - Couch Kissproxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com
This is the continuation of the kiss in episode 10 and they are still on the couch. They are really trying to go further; KS is almost on top of her, JW has no problem with it. JW's skirt is very high because the way she is sitting and maybe because he is trying to get on top of her, it got higher. Just as it is getting hotter and hotter by second, JW's phone rings. It's cute how KS stops kissing right away, but JW is still holding him tight and trying to kiss him. (tbh, I don't know if they did that on purpose, or that was the actors' natural reactions) He doesn't want her to answer it but she does coz it's her son. After she hangs up, he wants to continue, but she offers to go back home coz she has to help her son with his homework. KS objects; she can't do this after making him all excited. This is the part why this kiss is my number 2 and beat the others. Although JW says they should go, she doesn't mean it. KS gets closer to her and they start kissing again. Just as if they never stopped in the first place. The same gestures. I love how they hold each other tight immediately. Number 1Episode 8 - "Are you okay?" Kissimageimage
I had written this before; this kiss is just pure romantic. Everything about it is romantic. The way, he pulls her to himself, the way she looks into his eyes, the way he gets close to her and they close their eyes. The way they open their lips at the same time and kiss. The way she keeps moving her fingers, the way he holds her waist, the way she lifts up her leg. He wants to break the kiss but she doesn't so he kisses her the second time. When they finally break the kiss, she is so mesmerized that she can't say anything, she can't move. She only looks into his eyes. He asks her if she is okay but she doesn't even hear or understand what he says. She lost contact with the world. The reason why I this is my number 1: This is not a kiss, it's something else. If we call this a "kiss" it would be unfair. It's out of this world.
I'm waiting for more kisses in the near future and I'm planning to number them too. I hope we'll get to see another romantic and hot kiss next week.

uhmforce said:Number 2Episode 11 - Couch Kiss
This is the continuation of the kiss in episode 10 and they are still on the couch. They are really trying to go further; KS is almost on top of her, JW has no problem with it. JW's skirt is very high because the way she is sitting and maybe because he is trying to get on top of her, it got higher. 

Guest nedenuleyn

Wow, I'm glad to see this thread active. Thanks for updating and your insightful comments @uhmforce and @brokbsb. It would be nice to see you here @azi767 and @asyree because I know how much you love our couple.  :D:D

Guest nedenuleyn

uhmforce said: uhmforce said:Number 2Episode 11 - Couch Kiss
This is the continuation of the kiss in episode 10 and they are still on the couch. They are really trying to go further; KS is almost on top of her, JW has no problem with it. JW's skirt is very high because the way she is sitting and maybe because he is trying to get on top of her, it got higher. 

Guest nedenuleyn

I don't think JW will be able to cope with their break up much because she is so in love with KS, I think she will miss him. Thus, she'll get back to him soon, I hope. I can't imagine how sad KS will be next episode because he is shocked and he feels bad and confused. I'm sure he'll do his best to get JW back. KS and JW fighting!@brokbsb, love the song you posted. It is very appropriate for our couple. 

Archived