[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest wishstarz

@reijaye Thanks so much for the translations! 

My heart goes out to Wooyoung he really said things that just came to his mind without any censor at all!  Hopefully he can move forward in future meetings with Seyoung and be more at ease. Seyoung really seems to be so kind and understanding. Can't wait to see next week!

Don't you think this would make a great drama...no one could make up what is happening in real life with the two Youngs!

Guest Fleura Christine

hahahaha... now i get it why seyoung sounded not happy.

wooyoung.. i don't know why you made many mistakes,, yaaaahhh..

thank you for translations...

wooyoung,fighting!!! you have to win her heart ♥

Appreciate the soft subs! It's really insightful. Wooyoung is REALLY nervous... And my guess is that it's because he is genuinely taking part in this. If it was a professional work only thing it's no big deal. But him here.... It's like a dude out on a first date. Reminds me of Leeteuk when he first came onto the show. Extremely nervous and beetroot red. Oh looking forward to the hard subs! @maashi you can go to kshownow.net to watch.

2PM's Wooyoung continues to be flustered in front of Park Se Young on 'We Got Married'

January 18, 2014 @ 2:15 pmLast week on 'We Got Married', 2PM's Wooyoung made it more than obvious that he was incredibly nervous to meet Park Se Young.

As mentioned in the preview earlier, Park Se Young asked the idol star, whom mentioned that he was learning to play the piano, to play a song. He chose "This is Love", explaining, "It's a song I sang to a past girlfriend I used to like," and quickly adding, "Why am I singing this song?"

Park Se Young responded, "Oh, you got reminded of your past girlfriend. But why are you... Thank you, I'll listen well." Wooyoung said, "I wanted to tell you that it's the first song I composed and wrote the lyrics to."

If that didn't fluster Wooyoung enough, she later made it known that she was a little miffed. She poked, "So you suddenly thought of her. Your past girlfriend." He replied, "I never think about her though." After that slightly awkward exchange, the couple continued their date and made chocolate together.

It definitely seems like they got closer this episode. Don't you think?

credit : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/2pms-wooyoung-continues-to-be-flustered-in-front-of-park-se-young-on-we-got-married#axzz2qfnidyDs

Guest wishstarz

Without all the subs I'm going crazy to figure out what happened when Seyoung let Wooyoung hear her song Shall We Dance. From his expressions it's hard to tell if he likes it or not and poor Seyoung appears to be dying waiting for his reaction. it takes a lot of guts to have a famous idol listen to your song when your specialty is acting. From the BRI it appears he does like it but why no verbal responses or did WGM just cut out that part.

Guest rmdaebak

Can't wait for Eng Sub <3 Just by watching the raw episode I can see that they really enjoyed <3. It's cute how Se Young keeps on bragging about wooyoung's ex(I think she purposely did this to lessen their awkwardness and to tease wooyoung to get more and more nervous) =))) and also that reaction of wooyoung when Se Young laughed at the chocolate he made :")
I think Se Young is very cuteee! especially when she tries to hold on her laugh then looks down, and the way she takes a deep breath when woo says something wrong hahah.
and of course her voice <3 not just her singing  voice but the normal way she speaks it's just so lovely :")

Guest forgive2013

missauditor said: While waiting for 2Young's next episode, you guys may want to check other 2PM/2AM members and girl they dated:2PM
Nickhun + Victoria = WGMNickhun + randon girl = MNet Scandal
Taecyeon + Guigui = GWGMTaecyeon + random girl = MNet ScandalJunho + Kim So Eun = Music & LyricJun.K + Hye Jeong (AOA) = Romantic & Idol
2AMJo Kwon + Gain = WGMJo Kwon + random girl = MNet ScandalJin Woon + Jun Hee = WGMSeulong + random girl = MNet Scandal
Probably JYP likes to send his boys (he never send girl) to dating show. I think next is Chasung and Changmin.

Guest zidge22

hi everyone!
another shipper here! i'm excited to watch their subbed episode.. so nice to see familiar avatars from sohan couple thread too. :) 2young couple, is it the official name?

Guest cutiemicah25

hello long time long post i was busy on school by the way english subs is out enjoy
http://www.kshownow.net/2014/01/we-got-married-episode-205-english-subs.html

friendly reminder dont quote video or pictures is against soompi rules :P
welcome to all new 2young shippers

Guest carananachoc

Just finished the second episode, I don't know how it's possible but I'm shipping 2Youngs so hard^^
Plus can't wait for the third episode, their preview looked interesting :D