[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

On 9/18/2018 at 11:42 PM, Xette12 said:

Btw..i was watching this old radio interview and can somebody confirm if Chansung was mentioning 'Seyoung' at 17:24 (you need to watch from 16:45 where Wy started the acrostic poem with P-Ro-Mi-Se)

and you need to put your speaker louder.

I don't think so. Promise in korean is 프로미스 so the last one is SU not SE.

btw WY went to 10th anniversary exhibition on Sep, 19 and left message on message board too. ^^

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 3

The signature...

is like 'Love...wSy' or mayb... 'Love w(with) S(se) y(young)'...hehehehe..

eheemmm.... excuse for my delulus...:P

Well the trans at the bottom are:

[TRANS] Hope you have an overflowing ‘moment’ of Chuseok with people that you love ❤️ Bye!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Xette12 said:

@justpm well i heard on google translate... 프로미스   is pronounce as pluo-mis-sey

junho said  pe-ro-mis-SE  at 16:48

and teacy also said 'SE' and wy replied with sese..srttt...srtttt..

mayb the word spells as SU but the pronunciation is SE..

No. it's SU and Taec clearly said SU and also WY. when they said promise they pronounced it as promise but when they did poem from korean words, it's pu-ro-mi-su .

• Like 3

Congrats to sy on being nominated for best actress for money flower.

Finally she gets recognition. Last time she won was for Whisper 

This Time she faces fierce competition cos the nominee have strong supporters cos even though their acting isn’t great, they keep getting leading roles. Luckily Money Flower has high rating and I will be praying hard she wins. 

• Like 6

2PM’s Wooyoung Shares His Life Goal And Most Difficult Moment Of His Career

2PM’s Wooyoung spoke about his life and career on the latest episode of MBC’s “Song One,” which was recorded in July as his final broadcast appearance before enlisting in the military.

On the September 30 episode, Wooyoung spoke about 2PM, saying, “These days, I especially miss my members, who were by my side during my busy twenties. After a certain moment, I no longer thought of them as just my family or my brothers. Instead, I began to say, ‘I’m 2PM.'”

When host Kangta asked him to name the most difficult time during his 10 years of promotions, Wooyoung answered, “In the past, we did many acrobatic performances. We had strong determination to put on such performances, and we enjoyed them, but we ended up with so many injuries. We got hurt a lot, and we worried, ‘Will people not watch us [anymore] if we don’t do [the acrobatics]? Will we not be acknowledged?'”

He continued, “After this time passed, I began to approach the music side of things more.”

Wooyoung also expressed his strong feelings of love and gratitude towards his fellow 2PM members, remarking, “I always stood behind the [other] members and followed when they led me. I always felt very sorry to the members. If I had to give something to them, I think I could devote my entire life [to them].”

He went on, “We thought that if we wanted to continue performing on stage as 2PM, then everything would have to start with us.”

Wooyoung explained that in the past, Park Jin Young used to write them one song a day, which made him think that writing songs was easy. “Taecyeon was in charge of telling him [on our behalf], ‘We don’t like this song,'” said Wooyoung.

He continued, “[We said,] ‘Wait a minute. Something doesn’t seem right. It must be hard for Park Jin Young too, and if we want to continue doing this, let’s resolve this ourselves. Let’s try [making songs] ourselves. That’s when the members began composing [songs].”

The final question of the night for Wooyoung was his life goal. Wooyoung stated, “If beginning [my career] as an idol was my life’s destiny, then I want to remain as an idol until the end, for as long as I can. I want to continue doing it, and I think I need to keep doing it.”

At the end, Wooyoung chose Asoto Union’s “Think About’Chu” as his favorite song and revealed his own remake of the track.

“Song One” airs on Sundays at 12 a.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1238521wpp/2pms-wooyoung-shares-life-goal-difficult-moment-career

• Like 2

The 1st cut of wy remind me of their date...busan date.

Playing with sea/wave...

'negotiated'/persuaded him not to go into the cold water...

eventho it was only 1% of knowing him...was enough for her to love him....hahaha....so sweet

Hope to see them playing together again...

• Like 3

Hope Money Flower bags most awards including of course the excellence actress

Marry Me Now,” “Money Flower” and “My Golden Life” lead the nominees for the 11th Korea Drama Awards.

Marry-Me-Now-600x403.jpg

Grand Prize (Daesang)

Lee Mi-sook – Money Flower
Lee Byung-hun – Mr. Sunshine
Yoo Dong-geun – Marry Me Now
Chun Ho-jin – My Golden Life

Best Drama

Marry Me Now (KBS2)
My Mister (tvN)
Money Flower (MBC)
My Golden Life (KBS2)

Top Excellence Award, Actor

Kam Woo-sung – Should We Kiss First?
Park Seo-joon – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
Park Si-hoo – My Golden Life
Lee Sang-woo – Marry Me Now

Top Excellence Award, Actress

Shin Hye-sun – My Golden Life
Wang Bit-na – Mysterious Personal Shopper
Jung Yu-mi – Live
Han Ji-hye – Marry Me Now

Excellence Award, Actor

Ryu Soo-young – Nice Witch
Seo Kang-joon – Are You Human?
On Joo-wan – Man in the Kitchen
Hwang Chan-sung – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim

Excellence Award, Actress

Park Se-young – Money Flower
Shin Se-kyung – Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
Uee – My Contracted Husband, Mr. Oh
Chae Jung-an – Suits

Best New Actor

Lee Shi-kang – Happy Sisters
Yeo Hoe-hyun – Marry Me Now
Wi Ha-joon – Something in the Rain
Cha Eun-woo – Gangnam Beauty

Best New Actress

Kim Tae-ri – Mr. Sunshine
Park Se-wan – Marry Me Now
Seo Eun-soo – My Golden Life
Jung Hye-sung – Oh, the Mysterious

Best Screenplay

Park Pil-joo – Marry Me Now
Park Hae-young – My Mister
Lee Myung-hee – Money Flower
So Hyun-kyung – My Golden Life

Best Original Soundtrack

“Because I Only See You” (Kim Na-young) – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
“Days Without Tears” (Kim Yoon-ah) – Mr. Sunshine
“The Person Within Me” (Monday Kiz) – Marry Me Now
“No Longer Mine” (Roy Kim) – Familiar Wife

The 11th Korea Drama Awards is happening on October 2, 2018.

• Like 1

Look how happy ChanSung  is. What a smile!   This is high accolades!   Now WY’s 2PM bros who act, all have recognition for acting.  I hope it opens many doors for him. 

I hope the fact that SY was nominated, plus previous wins,  puts her at top of mind among producers, directors, casting directors.  Been soo long without a public appearance.  

• Like 2