[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I really just want to have dinner with all of you and squeal together right now! LOL.

I'm thinking he did that interview alone, if his hyungs were there they will totally bust him out. Taecyeon would be "Oh you mean the one you have now?" and Jun.K would be like "I'm really curious who she is, aren't you all curious?" LOL

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, ilikeme said:

I really just want to have dinner with all of you and squeal together right now! LOL.

I'm thinking he did that interview alone, if his hyungs were there they will totally bust him out. Taecyeon would be "Oh you mean the one you have now?" and Jun.K would be like "I'm really curious who she is, aren't you all curious?" LOL

Let's meet up and SQUEAL!!! hahahaaa... I totally can see the hyungs teasing him non-stop and he'll be making dopey face and pretend to be blur!!  

• Like 9

Guest elenskivios38

Jang Woyoung has a lot of gifts and good wishes from fans  Outpouring of LOVE in Jang Wooyoung's birthday:heart:

In return his giving us the most precious hints that make us feel  heaven!:)

His revealling his in relation gradually ,Ladies slowly... slowly. He has to make sure that everything will be in the right place

and at the right time.Lets be ready for the full blast  ANNOUNCEMENT:D

For those who doesn't have yet badge pls.dont be shy,just sent email to @chic-chic its nice to see that all of us has badge and YYNation

name ,One way of showing ... YYNation is still very much active.Heres the place we could be together with YYCouple.

Well... who knows perhaps  Jang Wooyoung and Park Se Young will visit us oneday!!!:):D:wub::blush:

BE BLESS  YYCOUPLE ,BE BLESS YYNATION!

Ha ha - another dating announcement- uee, the actress in marriage contract dating an actor. She is same age as sy.

Wondering when I will hear Sy's dating news? Wy better work harder 

• Like 3

dLatest news guys- from drama thread - A beautiful mind

Park so dam accepted leading lady role. Wow they really want her, willing to wait. She is new to drama and very young

Anyway I don't care, as long as I see sy on screen.

Yay, hope they can go ahead asap

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@missauditor- nice to see u. U can have both.

I saw someone with both- under level u can have SoGonger and YYNation under your pic

So glad now more dating news

@hazeljrr_c922- I also think the lower ones are Sy's eyes cos hers very big and pretty :wub:

wow really i can have both? i would like to do that. i will PM @chic-chic then :wub: thank you...

• Like 4

Hi guys! Just returned from my paradise trip. Well the island was paradise, but the poor internet connection was hell for me since I couldn't keep up with YY news. I did my diving license btw! Always wanted to do it but even more inspired by WY to finally get it done. and now I can be Wooyoung's underwater proposal photographer

Loved, LOVED our badge! The blue is striking and stands out. Thanks @chic-chic! Do we have any info about the other prize -  customized avatars & banners?

How amazing was his answer for that interview! It's like he's so happy in love and he's shouting it from the rooftop! Why is it so long to get the translated lyric? I saw 50/50 was already translated. But where is Konojo lyrics??! 

lhjhbB9.gif?noredirect

• Like 7

@blame2pm- hey so happy u are back, hug hug

Thanks for selecting the darker blue, everyone loves the blue hearts, so outstanding :wub:

Not sure about the banner. Do we design or soompi staff do it?

Wow u so adventurous, learn diving, congrats on getting your license. Now u have same hobby as wy :lol:

Saw this cute fan art 

• Like 7

The birthday fan art are so cute! Junho- wrapped himself in ribbons, as the present, Nickhun - a jewelry box?, Taecyon- green cake, Jun K -winter mufflers and Chansung - books. 

@blame2pm Wow! Congratulations on your scuba diving license. Impressive! Yes, please do the honors of being WY's underwater proposal photographer  :thumbsup:

Now, we have a full cast of Beautiful Mind. Interesting to see the dynamics of each character. 

• Like 6