[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 Same with Korean entertainment. There were so many cases from female idol trainees and rookie actresses that are being sexually harassed either by their CEO, co actors and even directors. I agree these people committing these acts need to be punished.  They are taking advantage of female who just wants to have a career. 

@standingtallyy Same with you I am not connecting SY and WY as much as possible but I can't help it when I see updates from them. I always remember their time together. When I talked about her becoming a princess in an amusement park in KB, I immediately thought of WY and SY in WGM.  She even showed her ID to WY and WY was even amused hehehe.  I think WY had a 50% discount because he was with SY.  Also when she played ukelele, I also thought of her playing ukelele in front of Wy. I even thought the ukelele in his house might be hers hehehehe. I strongly believe that him playing the guitar was influenced by her. She said before in Cat Funeral interview, she likes someone who plays the guitar. 

There is always a thing  that connects them. I think as shippers we are keen in seeing the connection hahaha. 

• Like 7

@Gerry58 @chic-chic It happens everywhere.Very sad, it is the price these girls

pay for fame. Back then, it was 'okay' and 'part of the business' they said, so it's all hush, hush.Though some will outrightly say the 'victims' allowed it. It's like a business deal.There is something in return for both parties.

You know I often wonder how some of these girl idols getting lead roles one after another? And often, they are either the best looking girl or the sexiest one in the group despite the lack of talent in acting? The article's are focused in their physical attributes. I won't be surprised if one day these actresses will come out as victims of sexual harassment too.

• Like 5

@chic-chic- same here, whenever I see wy’s activities eg he going spa, playing jenga or running in Han River- I think of YY.

Sy’s recent KB   variety- she mentioned amusement park, playing ukulele also reminds me of their Wgm

@standingtallyy- ya very sad that some girls will do anything for fame and money. That’s why some variety like kB- u see lots of idols/ actresses wearing short skirts and dancing for the old male mcs. Very uncomfortable watching it.

Lucky sy is smart, she just sing and strum her ukulele. I also noticed she is very proper with the males, don’t anyhow touch them, usually she just link arms 

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

:heart::oWOW! What an elegant beauty ! she should marry a prince because she truly had

a princess  beauty:wub:thanks for  posting @drkangel all her photo shoot in InStlye was 

amazing.Park Se young was lucky and also InStlye, Park Se Young's beauty is one of a kind.

As YY we couldn't help connecting them coz  many instances their doing same thing or

they have done it together in WGM. All their activities  together in WGM was so

memorable to us.. until  i cant move on im still waiting and hoping one day they will

cross their path:wub:

@chic-chic- happy 2pm boys mentioned cos their looks are all original. It is ok to enlarge the eyes but not totally fix the face until unrecognizable 

Just read junho is offered drama with Jang hyuk. So fast, both are so hardworking, also Chansung looks handsome as a vet in his first lead role.

Wondering when will be Sy’s turn? 

saw this posted- inspiration of Wy’s song 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chic-chic said:

I hope SY won't have a break for so long. A month is ok, Hope she'll have a drama soon or any guesting. Wow Jang Hyuk is on a roll, a variety show and continuous dramas in Korea and China. 

Seems like actors with high ranking dramas get approach fast, maybe cos viewers prefer to watch familiar faces. A lot of recent dramas with young actors/ idols didn’t do well. Some can’t even achieve double digit for prime time. Ya keeping my fingers crossed sy gets new dramas soon cos her last 2 got high rating. Don’t mind her doing weekend dramas cos more episodes so can see her longer, now 16 episodes like so short. Nothing interesting so far, might watch mystery queen part 2 cos I like Kwon sang woo and I saw part 1

Sy always look beautiful in blue- the simple dark blue dress brings out her fair complexion.

She or her stylist has great taste  - after she wore the pink pants suit, I see other actresses doing so

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Seems like actors with high ranking dramas get approach fast, maybe cos viewers prefer to watch familiar faces. A lot of recent dramas with young actors/ idols didn’t do well. Some can’t even achieve double digit for prime time. Ya keeping my fingers crossed sy gets new dramas soon cos her last 2 got high rating. Don’t mind her doing weekend dramas cos more episodes so can see her longer, now 16 episodes like so short. Nothing interesting so far, might watch mystery queen part 2 cos I like Kwon sang woo and I saw part 1

Sy always look beautiful in blue- the simple dark blue dress brings out her fair complexion.

She or her stylist has great taste  - after she wore the pink pants suit, I see other actresses doing so

Totally agree with you, most of the stations are fighting with each other for survival as it is so competitive and they need the money to run the stations so money comes from adverts & idol actors generally the youth combined but the viewers are continuing to drop gradually. Many have had enough of the same old K drama Plots so new concepts, new story lines are doing well currently and it is evident with the current ratings, Actually i am amazed with the quality of a VERY FEW dramas that aired/airing this year like Money Flower and the ongoing drama Misty. You should check out Misty if you are not watching it yet, it is not a masterpiece as Money Flower but can be very close to one and the ratings are high even if it is aired on JTBC (Cable TV) and they are so close in reaching double figure ratings hopefully this week they will make it.

While we are at it i also recommend Radio Romance (Rom Com) and it is a watchable drama and probably a good drama relative to the ones that are airing right now in Korea, ratings are low but you can keep watching it as it is light and funny at the same time but it does have some sort of story in it.

Sy- yes she should start on a drama too as she is in her peak time right now in her acting career, and with the recognition she got from Money i am sure she must be getting a lot offers but in my opinion she should take time to choose what fits her best and a good drama quality vice and story vice be it weekend or weekly. Anyway all her dramas have been good so far MF being the best i watched. Hope our wait will be worth in the end :) and about Blue, as i remember she told WY that it is her fav color on WGM  :D someone correct me if i am wrong.

Edited by mimisl123
  • Like 3

Hahaha so wooyoung and Se-young have the same idea about marriage later. Read in allkpop from the episode of I can see ur voice ,Wooyoung will be surprised with his old friend sing in that show whether his friend is a good singer or tone deaf. Can't wait to see the episode with subtitle.

Sorry out of topics from the drama offers to jang hyuk and Junho, janghyuk fans feel pity and worry if janghyuk being a second male lead instead of Junho. About this case, i agree with Janghyuk fans. Even though junho is a shining as actor, i prefer versatile and seasoned actor like janghyuk being a man lead than new actor like Junho. In just my opinion hope you guys don't mind

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, annisyadwir said:

Hahaha so wooyoung and Se-young have the same idea about marriage later. Read in allkpop from the episode of I can see ur voice ,Wooyoung will be surprised with his old friend sing in that show whether his friend is a good singer or tone deaf. Can't wait to see the episode with subtitle.

Sorry out of topics from the drama offers to jang hyuk and Junho, janghyuk fans feel pity and worry if janghyuk being a second male lead instead of Junho. About this case, i agree with Janghyuk fans. Even though junho is a shining as actor, i prefer versatile and seasoned actor like janghyuk being a man lead than new actor like Junho. In just my opinion hope you guys don't mind

So our two leads here have the same idea about life, it is unfortunate that they are not a real couple when they are so perfect :bawling:

About JH and Junho's new drama, is it already confirmed that JH has accepted? If the news is true i have a very bad feeling about it  (I personally do not like Junho much as he is an idol actor). He will definitely be compared a lot and criticized by viewers for sure, i do not think he has the capability to act with a legend like JH, not underestimating Junho but that is what i see. He will have to work a lot harder than he is used to, to keep up with JH. Plus the concept of the drama just does not excite me to watch :D As a JH fan i am utterly disappointed if he decided to go ahead with this drama and be a second lead. Well if the Main Character was done by someone else, a non idol actor and JH had to take the second lead i would not have mind.

I hope Sy will not decide to do a drama with some idol actor now. Actors like JH, PSY are meant for classics and not these mere K drama because they got the talent, passion and the natural good looks compared to these idols who show up out of nowhere for money.

This is just off topic and just popped up in my mind while typing this post, JSJ who acted as Jang Boo Chang on Money Flower would have been better than Junho on so many levels. :D

• Like 2