[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 I've been watching the show because of Heechul hehehe. The show invites 1 or two guests. The hosts are guys. They are in a classroom setting so SY will wear a school uniform. Each guests will give clues about themselves and the hosts will guess. Then they will share stories. The hosts will also ask some questions and some of them are savage too so questions are not expected ones.  Sometimes if they talk about their talents they will ask the guest to perform. After the classroom setting sometimes they have skits or play games.

@annisyadwir what I meant is she is popular nowadays hehehe. 

@standingtallyy Yes she is perfect for their theme Beauty Invasion. I hope after Knowing Brothers she will be invited in other shows, 2 days 1 night maybe hehehehe. 

• Like 3

Good morning YY friends 

@chic-chic- thanks for explaining, later when i’m free, will check out Knowing Brothers. Can’t wait to see her in school uniform- just like School 2013. Hope they ask her some direct questions like whether she has bf etc and she can showcase her talents. Since only 2 guests, hope she gets lots of screentime. 

Heechul  should recognize her cos she acted with Kangin in Cat Funeral. I remembered all Super junior members attended the movie premiere, the rest of Knowing Brothers I not familiar.

Sy is on the roll- her 2 consecutive dramas have high rating and she gain more international fans, they will increase more cos Money Flower is going to be shown in more countries 

I want to see her on more variety like running man, etc. Maybe they should invite wy, then do couple challenges. Sy is very sporty and fit, can take charge or some cooking variety shows before she starts new dramas 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- thanks i’ll check out junho. So he’s the only one from 2pm who has been a guest. Just saw 2 recent episodes- one was on male idols from yg, quite boring, didn’t finish.

The 2nd one has a black Korean model and actress. Sy is definitely prettier than her. She is very tall but too skinny and when she smiles can see her gums (sorry don’t kill me but she should go and fix her teeth)

Anyway Saw her dancing and singing - her dance was ok but her singing wasn’t that good. Don’t understand why they make the actress who is in her 30s dance like those young female idols - maybe to attract the male audience? The Korean model is interesting cos he overcome racial discrimination to become successful 

Saw Jang hyuk post that they are returning from jeju- hope will hear from sy soon. 

• Like 4

Now I know why sy appearing on Knowing bros- cos she won excellence acting award for Whisper. Saw an older actress appear talking about her acting experiences- she is also a child actress, an award winner and she does both villain and good girl roles

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

As per her post she arrived in Seoul safely.

It's hard to go out with that weather. 

The place looks like WY's place - the glass window, black furniture and the backyard hahahaha.  Just kidding hahaha.

Hahaha @chic-chic Snow seem to be pretty heavy in South Korea, perfect though since they are hosting the Winter Olympics in Pyongchang..

• Like 6

I read from drama forum, in an interview after money flower ended Jang hyuk complimented Seyoung on her hardworking and very good attitude. He said from beautiful mind  until money flower Seyoung as his junior constantly maintain hardwork, attitude and sincere. Iam sorry iam not good enough to paste the link to this forum. So happy the veteran and versatile actor like JH praised her in an interview

He also spoiled us in the last scene in money flower, NMH and KPJ look at each other but unfortunately the writer dan PD edited the scene in order to raise viewers curiosity what happened between them. So it's like open ending for us.

Btw i can't wait to watch WY concert. Hope we can see in youtube. Our OTP seems very hardworking 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, annisyadwir said:

I read from drama forum, in an interview after money flower ended Jang hyuk complimented Seyoung on her hardworking and very good attitude. He said from beautiful mind  until money flower Seyoung as his junior constantly maintain hardwork, attitude and sincere. Iam sorry iam not good enough to paste the link to this forum. So happy the veteran and versatile actor like JH praised her in an interview

He also spoiled us in the last scene in money flower, NMH and KPJ look at each other but unfortunately the writer dan PD edited the scene in order to raise viewers curiosity what happened between them. So it's like open ending for us.

Btw i can't wait to watch WY concert. Hope we can see in youtube. Our OTP seems very hardworking 

Thanks, I went to read what Jang hyuk said. Wow really nice to get compliments from experienced actor like him. He says Sy has good working attitude. She studies her script, seek advice and willing to learn plus she is sincere, that’s why she gets along well with her cast members and they like her.

I notice even lee mi sook that actress JMR look for her when she went for the party- sy can be her daughter :)

Also 2 male leads from whisper praise her. Glad she has good memories working with these people. Compared to that drama return where the staff can’t get along, I am happy that MF ended well. Who knows in future Jh may want to work with sy again- maybe in historical drama like  chuno?

By the way, I realized sy didn’t get to do interview after drama ended. Even those leading actresses from low rating dramas get a write up - very bias 

Now waiting for knowing bros

wy concert schedule 

• Like 5

There probably offers for her to be interviewed either in TV or magazines. However, it might be her choice to not accept hehehe. There is an idol from a popular group. It's not WY.  He loves to perform, to sing and dance for the fans however he rarely goes to variety shows or rarely do interviews. He only goes to variety 1 every 6 years.  As per him, he loves what he do but still wants to maintain a normal life away from the spotlight hehehe. It may be the same for SY hehehehe. 

Wow WY's Piyoung figurine already sold out. So cute

• Like 5