[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy I am not sure too hehehe. I think the one encircled are his answers. Initially I thought it was the X, so I thought he changed his ideal hairstyle for a girl hehehe. 

I accidentally read a fanfic of WY and another celebrity. I think it was written before 2young. It was so weird reading a fanfic not about WY and SY hahahaha especially the intimate parts. 

It's good news that the 5 members resigned with JYP. I think  Taec would do the same after his enlistment. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- ya just read the article about jsj- see, they also say he resembles jcw 

Hope there will be  articles on sy and photoshoots after MF ends but not sure whether Hunus will do anything cos they don’t promote her. Sometimes I wish she join jh’s agency, they are more ‘on’, even Jyp actors are very good at promoting junho

more Wy’s photos- they show a Jyp album to promote him 

• Like 2

A contract renewal and a promotion hehehe

2PM Members Appointed As Directors Of JYP Entertainment

Following their recent contract renewals, 2PM members have now been appointed as directors of JYP Entertainment.

On February 1, the agency revealed, “Fitting with their highest level of seniority within the company, 2PM will be directors of external affairs and promote JYP [Entertainment].”

2PM debuted in 2008 and first renewed their contracts in 2015. It was announced on January 31 that five members renewed for a second time to continue together with JYP Entertainment. Taecyeon’s contract renewal will be discussed after he is discharged from the military.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/31/2pm-members-appointed-directors-jyp-entertainment/

• Like 5

Congrats to 2pm and wy :lol:

Now at least will get shares and shares options plus if they ever retire, at least can groom the next generation idols and grow the company. Also have more say on their own activities. They are the money maker and glad they get rewarded 

• Like 5

Happy to hear 2pm renew the contract. Plus, they also appointed as director of external affairs..  Wow...  This is awesome. wy love to give advise to his junior. He wil be good in this director external affair position.. 

• Like 6

Wonder if wy and sy have contact each other..  Maybe congrats each other,  or maybe give support & encouragement.. I really really hope they did that,even with 1 or 2 texts. Never heard Dispatch write a post about them.. They are very low profile.. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic- ya just read the article about jsj- see, they also say he resembles jcw 

Hope there will be  articles on sy and photoshoots after MF ends but not sure whether Hunus will do anything cos they don’t promote her. Sometimes I wish she join jh’s agency, they are more ‘on’, even Jyp actors are very good at promoting junho

more Wy’s photos- they show a Jyp album to promote him 

Yeah. Hunus is lack promotion for SY. I think SY is one of shining star in Hunus.  She is much better than idol from Hunus. Hunus is lucky to have him. So contrary with WY who is fully supported by JYP

• Like 4

Though as a fan, it is sometimes frustrating not to see her all the time but I think it's Sy's choice not to appear everywhere. It might be the condition she wants  when she signed with Hunus. Unlike the other actor agencies, Hunus is not really a management company but more of a production company. They just manage idols because they acquire a small entertainment company Stardom Entertainment.

I think when she signed with them, her projects were really good. So, they are really doing good getting quality work for her. 

If she wants to be really popular and appear in most shows, she just have to stay in the seasoning company. She appeared everywhere  when she was with them. 

However it would be good though if she has a fan meeting. Is there a way to bombard Hunus with a lot of messages hahahaha. 

• Like 4

Hahaha Dream High would be his first and last acting role unless a good opportunity would come. 

2PM’s Wooyoung Shares What He Regrets About His Twenties

With 2PM approaching its tenth anniversary, Wooyoung took an honest look back at his career and talked about both the past and the future.

Last month, Wooyoung made his first solo comeback in over five years with “BYE,” his second Korean mini-album. “It’s my cry to the world,” he said of the album. “Each song is a different genre. I don’t think that I need to limit myself by deciding what kind of music I’m supposed to make.”

The 2PM member, who recently renewed his contract with JYP Entertainment, spoke highly of producer Park Jin Young, whom he described as the senior artist he trusted the most.

“When [Park] Jin Young hyung advises the 2PM members, he’s always very worried that he’ll hurt our feelings,” he shared, before adding with a laugh, “Because we’re still young, our feelings do end up getting hurt. But because he’s someone who has produced so many hit songs, and he’s also the person who produced TWICE… we accept the reality [that we need to listen to his advice].”

Wooyoung, who plans to enlist in the military in the second half of this year, said that he’d like to stick to his singing career after he completes his service.

“I’d like ‘Dream High‘ to be my first and last acting role,” he remarked with a laugh, referring to his acting debut in the KBS drama. “A lot of people encourage me to go into acting, but I think it’s a temptation that idols face. Of course, I may change my mind and end up acting if a good opportunity comes my way.”

Wooyoung also revealed what he plans on doing differently once he returns from the military.

“After joking around and being mischievous in my early twenties, I started pretending to be mature,” he recalled, expressing his regret at suppressing his playful, energetic side. “I became more reserved and withdrew into myself.”

He went on, “Once I complete my military service, I want to become an idol that’s more outgoing and that flies around more freely.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/01/2pms-wooyoung-shares-regrets-twenties/

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

@SazaE- sy always maintains good relationships with everyone, I am sure she still in contact with wy only we don’t know cos both don’t mention each other in press. I think both are famous enough, they don’t need to mention their Wgm partner’s name for publicity 

Only recent radio star brought up YY Wgm cos they are the only couple who never appear together after Wgm ended

@chic-chic- happy wy will continue making music after military and no interest in acting.

Don’t think we like to see him kissing another girl, with junho it is ok cos he is single :)

Wy is better concentrating on what he does best- composing and mentoring the juniors 

Someone already asking about Sy’s next project- everyone already missing her.

Hope we get to see her at drama ending party 

• Like 7

Director-nims will perform hehehehe

2PM members (except Taec)
will be performing at the Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics Headliner Show on February 19th, 2019 @ 19:22 - 20:12 PM KST

______

I saw the preview for Money Flower, it seems it would be a sad ending. It shows JMR poisoning KPJ.....:(

• Like 2

I was away on a trip.  Glad to read back.   Then watched Radio Star on Naver (I do not understand Korean but the thought  bubbles of the B&B scenes were enough for me to be excited about it).    He was cool yet a bit shy about it being teased about Sy and WGM.  

Am glad the boys decided to renew, and....wow, respect!!  They are recognized as directors.   I smelled something to that effect,   when MJ was one of the two who gave their inputs on Straykids street performance.  

Thanks for all the info!

• Like 4