[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hello 2Youngers, Have a great day
It's so long day, Thank you everyone for news, Gif and picture Miss you guys and 2Young so much 
2youngSG8.gif
Cr.Original video from ChansungHeart Youtube
Other gif https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113427749669417308467/photos/113427749669417308467/albums/6008829071644449585

Guest shin27

@dewirama ya nice to know u too
I dunno, but as I know since pocaguri couple they change theirs producer and concept, lets hope for the best from them
Until now, for me s3 is the worst and s2 is still the best...hahaha..

@Pu_3
isnt that preview from 2 weeks ago? no?

shin27 said: @dewirama ya nice to know u too
I dunno, but as I know since pocaguri couple they change theirs producer and concept, lets hope for the best from them
Until now, for me s3 is the worst and s2 is still the best...hahaha..

@Pu_3
isnt that preview from 2 weeks ago? no?

Guest nami34

PLEASEEEE LET THERE BE WGM TODAY  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
BTW last night i swear i watched the first episode and repeated the part where jun.k and taecyeon pretended to be the girl using the bear about 20 times. I still laughed everytime hahaha it's just so funny and how wooyoung got angry at the end hahah i just cant!! 
miss them so damn much ok! :(( :(( :((

nami34

said: PLEASEEEE LET THERE BE WGM TODAY  ^

:)

^ ^

^ ^

^

BTW last night i swear i watched the first episode and repeated the part where jun.k and taecyeon pretended to be the girl using the bear about 20 times. I still laughed everytime hahaha it's just so funny and how wooyoung got angry at the end hahah i just cant!! 

miss them so damn much ok!

:(

(

(

(

Guest hanaluvkm.

For the 1st time in my life..I never thought that someone's back could be that mesmerizing...........................

And that is the same back that Woo smashes..................................

Damn.......how I wish I was a guy.....

Seyoung....you making me confuse to the bone....

hanaluvKM . said: For the 1st time in my life..I never thought that someone's back could be that mesmerizing........................... And that is the same back that Woo smashes.................................. Damn.......how I wish I was a guy..... Seyoung....you making me confuse to the bone....

Guest bladerunner

I don't know what they are talking about but still laughing...Our couple now is so natural....

Guest festil

still can not stream :( i have tried all the links but not worked. maybe my internet connection was poor :(now i waiting for raw version...

Guest לי�ור �ורן

still can not stream

i have tried all the links but not worked. maybe my internet connection was poor :(
now i waiting for raw version...

Me toooooo