Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

Recommended Posts

MayaaA said: thanks dear @Rania ziad,I hope that too! I really like Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin! they are so handsome! and both of them are really great actress! so I'm super excited about this new drama! and about this fanart photo! I'm really impressed! some of this photo are really awesome! they look so real! woow! well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rania Zeid
the director for this drama is one of the best director and direct so many good drama rite??i cant wait to watch it..,i just asking that the synopsis said that:As a child, Park Hoon (Lee Jong-Suk) and his father were kidnapped by North Korea. In North Korea, Park Hoon was trained to become a doctor by his father who was already a doctor. Park Hoon became a genius like chest surgeon. He then flees to South Korea.

Park Hoon begins to work as a doctor in South Korea's top hospital Dongwoo University Hospital, but he feels like a complete outsider. To bring his love from North Korea, he does anything to make money.

so the statement i hightlighted im not understand what the meaning is...who his love to bring with him??his family or his lover??sorry for my question..

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sarah_lina said: @Rania Zeid
the director for this drama is one of the best director and direct so many good drama rite??i cant wait to watch it..,i just asking that the synopsis said that:As a child, Park Hoon (Lee Jong-Suk) and his father were kidnapped by North Korea. In North Korea, Park Hoon was trained to become a doctor by his father who was already a doctor. Park Hoon became a genius like chest surgeon. He then flees to South Korea.

Park Hoon begins to work as a doctor in South Korea's top hospital Dongwoo University Hospital, but he feels like a complete outsider. To bring his love from North Korea, he does anything to make money.

so the statement i hightlighted im not understand what the meaning is...who his love to bring with him??his family or his lover??sorry for my question..

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rania Zeid said:
translated to English via  Google Translator :D



Part of  article  

according to South Korean newsen website ,on February 7

It is reported that, "Doctor Stranger" production budget  will be over ten billion won, trying to create in 2014 the finest medical drama, interpretation of the medical elite life, while exposing social phenomena, Lee Jong Suk expected to play the role of hero.


original text in Chinese


source LJS baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2859163703

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW !!!!!!!
i guess i will have a second lead male disaster here right @sarah_lina ?????
PARK HAE JIN JJANG :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello ! Sora worked hard for her characters in the dramas and the movies... I'm sure she works conscientiously for her character Oh Soo Hyun who is an instructor at the cardiothoracic surgery department and also the daughter of the hospital's chairman and gets entangled in a love triangle with Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin
If you want to know her work, here are some links of her dramas and movies : 
267f9e2f07082838f4eec751b899a9014d08f190
Dr Champ (2010)  http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/dr.-champ   


Rude_Miss_Young-Ae_Cuadro_de_relaciones_ 
Rude Miss Young-Ae season 7 (2011) (look on Youtube the season)

 

Rude Miss Young-Ae season 8 (2012) (look on Youtube the season)


The-Women-of-Our-Home13.jpg
Women of our house (2011-2012)   http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/the-women-of-our-home 

Dream-High-Season-2-Poster3.jpg
Dream High 2  (2012)   http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/dream-high-2  

Ugly-Alert-Poster2.jpg
Ugly Alert (2013)  (look the drama on Youtube or Dailymotion)
http://youtu.be/XNvyaGadiXw  
(her character appears regularly from this episode 8)Thank you Nathzu for the episodes on Dailymotion : http://www.dailymotion.com/user/nathzu/14?utm_expid=24335-34.pzW6BySASw2kpHHO-7fVHg.0&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymotion.com%2Fnathzu 
134i91021-0.jpg?w=930
4th Period Mystery (2009)  http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-movie/4th-period-mystery  
photo162367.jpg?w=930
Sunny (2011)   http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-movie/sunny-movie   
special_poster.jpg?w=812
My Paparotti (2013) (trailer)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cassopeia said: Rania Zeid said:
translated to English via  Google Translator :D



Part of  article  

according to South Korean newsen website ,on February 7

It is reported that, "Doctor Stranger" production budget  will be over ten billion won, trying to create in 2014 the finest medical drama, interpretation of the medical elite life, while exposing social phenomena, Lee Jong Suk expected to play the role of hero.


original text in Chinese


source LJS baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2859163703

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No news about the potential leading actress yet? Not at least a rumor?

Rania Zeid said:
translated to English via  Google Translator :D



Part of  article  

according to South Korean newsen website ,on February 7

It is reported that, "Doctor Stranger" production budget  will be over ten billion won, trying to create in 2014 the finest medical drama, interpretation of the medical elite life, while exposing social phenomena, Lee Jong Suk expected to play the role of hero.


original text in Chinese


source LJS baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2859163703

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

riribl said: No news about the potential leading actress yet? Not at least a rumor?

Rania Zeid said:
translated to English via  Google Translator :D



Part of  article  

according to South Korean newsen website ,on February 7

It is reported that, "Doctor Stranger" production budget  will be over ten billion won, trying to create in 2014 the finest medical drama, interpretation of the medical elite life, while exposing social phenomena, Lee Jong Suk expected to play the role of hero.


original text in Chinese


source LJS baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2859163703

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...