[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope to see some news about the lead girl and the rest of the cast,i know they still have time but i guess i wanted to estabilsh fast the casting so they could have time to start shooting to have a more polish look of the show and more relax sheldure before they enter live-shooting or are they waiting for it so badly,the stuff i mean...Curious if Park Min Young will come back for the drama,i wanted her to be in You're Surronded but seeing she refused...

Miky88 said: Hope to see some news about the lead girl and the rest of the cast,i know they still have time but i guess i wanted to estabilsh fast the casting so they could have time to start shooting to have a more polish look of the show and more relax sheldure before they enter live-shooting or are they waiting for it so badly,the stuff i mean...Curious if Park Min Young will come back for the drama,i wanted her to be in You're Surronded but seeing she refused...

'Doctor Stranger' Random Info

I love it when we are at the information gathering stage, so much speculation and stuff. I have compiled some random things I’ve read about DS, mostly from DC and Weibo~

~*~*~*~*~*~

tumblr_inline_n0w738e1Aw1qmdw3f.jpg

Script-books! Don’t you feel the energy? ^__^ (cr: staff twitter)

tumblr_inline_n0w744pQxF1qmdw3f.jpg

The three designs for the logo of Park Hoon’s hospital, the final design will be one of these.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It is rumoured that Jin Hyuk is not only the director of Jongsuk’s debut work (’Princess Prosecutor’) but also the one who gave him the ‘Secret Garden’ script and urged him to try out for it. This time for ‘Doctor Stranger’, the script and plot have been completely tailor-made for Jongsuk, which makes me anticipate another breakthrough performance.

A staff member who always come to DC to release information has revealed that SBS intends to film a quality drama, putting tons of resources behind it. The staff member had heard in the industry that Park Hoon is a rare and unique character to come along, so he always wondered who would actually pick up the drama. The team that is working on the drama is really a ‘dream team’, so we should look forward to it. (It seems that this staff member is going to be working on DS also, because he asked the DC fans to protect his identity lol) 

In news articles, it is said that the production investment for DS is at least 10 billion won, showing the dedication SBS is placing in the project.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The next spate of casting has already been announced, the thing that caught my attention was that the kid who plays childhood Sooha, Goo Seung-hyun, will be playing childhood Park Hoon this time. ^__^

tumblr_inline_n0w7g0B0Cc1qmdw3f.jpg

(Photo from IHYV celebration dinner~)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally, there will be action scenes to be filmed in Hungary, since there will be action directors also in Hungary, it can be assumed that there will be intense action scenes. Lee Jong Suk will most definitely be going there to film, along with the female lead playing his first love.

Also, Doctor Stranger will be filmed at Incheon University, also where ‘You from Another Star’ was filmed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The production team has cited the Japanese manga Team Medical Dragon as one of the sources of inspiration. Plot summary from Wiki: Ryūtarou Asada is a prodigal surgeon who was exiled from the medical field. He is recruited by Akira Katō, an assistant professor, who wishes to use his skills to complete her thesis on the Batista procedure to promote herself politically in order to change the corruption in the Japanese medical system. Ryūtarou accepts and begins by recruiting a team skilled enough for the surgery.

by hitoritabi   

Rania Zeid said: 'Doctor Stranger' Random Info

Finally, there will be action scenes to be filmed in Hungary, since there will be action directors also in Hungary, it can be assumed that there will be intense action scenes. Lee Jong Suk will most definitely be going there to film, along with the female lead playing his first love.

Also, Doctor Stranger will be filmed at Incheon University, also where ‘You from Another Star’ was filmed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

by hitoritabi   

Rania Zeid said: 'Doctor Stranger' Random Info

~*~*~*~*~*~

by hitoritabi   

cassopeia

said:

Rania Zeid

said:

~*~*~*~*~*~

by hitoritabi   

Rania Zeid said:

cassopeia

said:

Rania Zeid

said:

~*~*~*~*~*~

by hitoritabi   

cassopeia said: Rania Zeid said:

cassopeia

said:

Rania Zeid

said:

~*~*~*~*~*~

by hitoritabi   

Archived