• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rania Zeid

said:

sky5joyous

said:

Hello !   

Kang Sora works hard already for the success of "Doctor Stranger" ! SORA, I LOVE YOU !!! 

Thank you "WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora Facebook" for the information !

[WEIBO] 140205 Sora weibo update 请期待 4月!!扑通扑通^^ (she made it private) 
trans : Please look forward to April ! ! Thumps thumps ^^ 
trans by :@llaine97   

Photo cr : 百百百百哇度 on weibo, via 姜素拉百度贴吧 on weibo
-uwie-

StaRix said:

Rania Zeid

said:

sky5joyous

said:

Hello !   

Kang Sora works hard already for the success of "Doctor Stranger" ! SORA, I LOVE YOU !!! 

Thank you "WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora Facebook" for the information !

[WEIBO] 140205 Sora weibo update 请期待 4月!!扑通扑通^^ (she made it private) 
trans : Please look forward to April ! ! Thumps thumps ^^ 
trans by :@llaine97   

Photo cr : 百百百百哇度 on weibo, via 姜素拉百度贴吧 on weibo
-uwie-

i'll consider this drama... I wish I could learn from it, I would like to see more of Ward drama than a love drama.. more of realization of the main character about himself and how to deal with the current events, and  hope that his character would merge more than the love triangle.

Hello everyone! So happy to be here now...hope I am welcome! I am a sukkie fanatic! And now that he has confirmed his appearance in the drama....I wish to support him here too! I see some names....Rania! Hello I am here girl! Let's get excited all together now! Starix: hi ...nice to see you here too...I also go to HHJ's thread...and I have been hoping that hyo joo could take part in this drama! Been dreaming of this pairing for ages! Hahaha! It's going to be a blast once we can see all those who will take part in the drama...I am a fan of PHJ...as well as KSR! I think this drama is going to be good....what with these great casts! Aja! Aja! Jong suk fighting!!!

leianji said: Hello everyone! So happy to be here now...hope I am welcome! I am a sukkie fanatic! And now that he has confirmed his appearance in the drama....I wish to support him here too! I see some names....Rania! Hello I am here girl! Let's get excited all together now! Starix: hi ...nice to see you here too...I also go to HHJ's thread...and I have been hoping that hyo joo could take part in this drama! Been dreaming of this pairing for ages! Hahaha! It's going to be a blast once we can see all those who will take part in the drama...I am a fan of PHJ...as well as KSR! I think this drama is going to be good....what with these great casts! Aja! Aja! Jong suk fighting!!!

Archived