[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

I will be here.  Posting my views on every episode when it starts airing.  For now, we are looking for a lead actress right?  
PMH said no.  Good for her.  She is smart or has smart advisers.  It never felt right.  I hope she does well in her other drama.  
Waiting for April.  

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

argg come here to support Sukkie and other casts as well. Lets draw together for this exciting drama :)

aw ahh, who else is Park Hae Jin's fan here? i like him in Seo Young My Daughter (w. Bo Young noona) and now can see both of them together :) how coolllllll :)

Hello !   

Kang Sora works hard already for the success of "Doctor Stranger" ! SORA, I LOVE YOU !!! 

Thank you "WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora Facebook" for the information !

[WEIBO] 140205 Sora weibo update 请期待 4月!!扑通扑通^^ (she made it private) 
trans : Please look forward to April ! ! Thumps thumps ^^ 
trans by :@llaine97   

1621666_566052950156955_794719486_n.jpg
Photo cr : 百百百百哇度 on weibo, via 姜素拉百度贴吧 on weibo
-uwie-

sky5joyous said:

Hello !   

Kang Sora works hard already for the success of "Doctor Stranger" ! SORA, I LOVE YOU !!! 

Thank you "WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora Facebook" for the information !

[WEIBO] 140205 Sora weibo update 请期待 4月!!扑通扑通^^ (she made it private) 
trans : Please look forward to April ! ! Thumps thumps ^^ 
trans by :@llaine97   

Photo cr : 百百百百哇度 on weibo, via 姜素拉百度贴吧 on weibo
-uwie-

Guest lolowaw

Rania Zeid

said:

Go Seung Ji

said: WohoooCan't wait for this.I guess I will keep watching SBS dramas only this year too.Lee Jong Suk and a "?" leading actress, I am anticipating the writer's choice after Park Min Young opted out of it.Will be watching this thread everyday.Thanks for creating it

^_^

Lee Jong-suk to start in "Doctor Stranger"

photo398748.jpg
Actor Lee Jong-suk confirmed yesterday that he will be appearing on the new SBS drama "Doctor Stranger" (tentative title), according to his agency Wellmade Entertainment.

The program, which will air Monday and Tuesday evenings, is about Park Hun, an intelligent doctor who came from North Korea, but who gets shunned because of his background.

"I am very happy to play such a charming character like Park Hun", said Lee. "As he is a surgeon in the story, I am putting a lot of effort in it. I plan to shown a mature side".

Lee rose to stardom through his starring role in the 2013 SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice", playing a student who can read other people's minds. That year he also appeared in the films "The Face Reader"(2013) and "NO-BREATH" (2013), and is now starring in "Hot Young Bloods" with actress Park Bo-yeong.

"Doctor Stranger" is scheduled to begin in April. It is produced by Jin Hyeok, who also made "Master's Sun" last year and the 2011 hit "City Hunter".
Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo....

Archived