[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

Doesn't the lead girl have 2 different roles,the first love from the same country as him and the one who will meet when he moves to S.Korea?And both of them looked alike and even the first love will come too see him?I must admit this part with the identic girls isn't my taste and i think they could do without it(so a la Doctor Jin and the typs)

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now here s someone else who is saying that kang sora is z female lead :Dhihihiiih i m so messed up right now ...
tumblr_n0wvddekwA1shs75ao1_500.jpg

parksooha13:

Looks like Kang Sora is the female lead and will have a triangle love with Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin.

Never knew her or watching her drama. I’m happy with Park Jae Jin but for Kang Sora …

Well, our Jong Suk always has a good chemistry with every female artist so let’s hope he will get with this one.

Source: nate

Miky88 said: Doesn't the lead girl have 2 different roles,the first love from the same country as him and the one who will meet when he moves to S.Korea?And both of them looked alike and even the first love will come too see him?I must admit this part with the identic girls isn't my taste and i think they could do without it(so a la Doctor Jin and the typs)

In her interviews, Sora says often ...

(...) Sina: How different it is from filming a drama?
Sora: Well, when I working part-time in a comic bookshop, I started to read kungfu books when I ran out comics to read. To add my mother loves movies like [House of Flying Daggers], [Curse of the Golden Flower], [Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon], recently watched [Reign of Assassins], she also loves [The Lost Bladesman], [Red Cliff] etc. Ah, also watched [The Promise]. She will bring me along when she watched movies, my first movie was Disney’s [Mulan]. Since young, I found it interesting and naturally I wrote about it. Even till now, I love kungfu (movies/shows).
Sina: Do you still write short stories?
Sora: Currently I love reading novels, so I honestly couldn’t write short stories any longer. When writing Kungfu (martial art), it must be long in order to be rich/interesting, as such if I seriously wanted to write one I wouldn’t have enough time. (...)
Interview with Sina, 3 march 2013 ( http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/vid-130304-kang-sora-interview-with-sina/ )
His partner in "Ugly alert" Im Joo Hwamentioned Kang Sora’s special charm :

“I couldn’t help but to think she was highly intellectual. When we had breaks in between filming I’d see her reading a book or an English newspaper, and her ability to quickly memorize the script is really amazing. I also heard she personally has experience in writing wuxia short-stories on the internet. She was also very into her performance.” 

(Thank you http://cookingdramas.tumblr.com/  for the article, IM JOO HWAN : “BOTH ‘UGLY ALERT’ AND ‘PRINCESS AURORA’ HAD THEIR OWN STRENGTHS”)

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/214507  Sora is confirmed, like the character Oh Soo Hyun who is an instructor at the cardiothoracic surgery department and also the daughter of the hospital's chairman and gets entangled in a love triangle with Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin. 
=D>

I'm so happy!!! :D Not an 'AVID' fan of Kang Sora, but I really really like her in 'Sunny'! One of the best movie!~ ^^  \:D/

Kang So-ra in "Doctor Stranger" with Lee Jong-suk and Park Hae-jin
photo401993.jpg

Actress Kang So-ra is starring in the SBS drama "Doctor Stranger".
This is the first time in about 2 years since the 2012 KBS 2TV drama "Dream High 2" that Kang So-ra is coming back. She takes on the role of Oh Soo-hyeon, the daughter of the director of the hospital.
She is sophisticated and cultured but is weak enough to be hurt easily. She will be in a three way romance with Park Hae-jin and Lee Jong-suk.
Meanwhile, "Doctor Stranger" is a medical spy drama about a man Park Hoon (Lee Jong-suk) with a mysterious past working in the best hospital in Korea. It is directed by Jin Hyeok from "Prosecutor Princess", "City Hunter" and others and written by Park Jin-wu from "Land of wind".
This drama is going to be broadcasted in April after "God's Gift - 14 Days".
Hancinema

Just because Kang Sora will be romanced by Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin, it doesn't mean she's the female lead tho (fyi this news has been out a while ago).
There have been rumors/news that the female lead is LJS's first love and first love's doppleganger. With this they might form a square love? lol.

riribl

said: Just because Kang Sora will be romanced by Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin, it doesn't mean she's the female lead tho (fyi this news has been out a while ago).

There have been rumors/news that the female lead is LJS's first love and first love's doppleganger. With this they might form a square love? lol.

Archived