[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cassopeia said: Rania Zeid said: cassopeia said: Rania Zeid said:

riribl

said: If today is the first script reading they should have selected the female lead already, yet there's no news about the female lead at all. Or maybe they just proceed with the script reading without the female lead at first, so they might also discuss who will be suitable as the female lead at that time.

The pics of their script reading should be out soon.

Hello !According to Hiedi ‏@nhb19  (on her twitter) [and I add the photos and the words in blue] :Searching more info about 'Dr. Stranger' to find out who else are the casts. so far, only Sora's name stated as the actress in the drama..

Kim Sang Jun (he acted in "City Hunter", I like this drama), senior actors that has really great acting also joins 'Dr.Stranger' along with a senior actor who played as Sora's dad in "Ugly Alert" and acted in "City Hunter" too, Chun Ho Jin.

56.jpg

jun-pyo.jpg

CityHunterReview-0001.jpg

c04.jpg?w=818&h=546

amyhsk:  

Heard various rumours about Jong Suk going to hospitals learning to act like a

surgeon, and that the new drama is going to consist of a combination of short

stories (kinda like Master’s Sun I suppose), and there might be some similarity

with Japanese manga— Team Medical Dragon… (but not sure if any of these 

rumours are true XDDDD) 

sky5joyous

said:

Hello !According to Hiedi ‏@nhb19  (on her twitter) [and I add the photos and the words in blue] :Searching more info about 'Dr. Stranger' to find out who else are the casts. so far, only Sora's name stated as the actress in the drama..

Kim Sang Jun (he acted in "City Hunter", I like this drama), senior actors that has really great acting also joins 'Dr.Stranger' along with a senior actor who played as Sora's dad in "Ugly Alert" and acted in "City Hunter" too, Chun Ho Jin.

Archived