[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

Oh my lovely girl Seyeoni. I'm proud of her.

I hope JSY take a break because she works so hard all the time but while always I give my best wishes for her I can't deny that there is a part of me that hopes to see the next job of JSY too.
@sunshine4ever I love her dress in the bridge's scene. Indeed, Kcelebs is a HoonHee shipper and very talented. Eluvnel is other user on tumblr talented and lovely and HoonHee shipper too. I recomend your accounts.
tumblr_n8g34iM1cb1rs3l09o2_250.giftumblr_n8g34iM1cb1rs3l09o1_250.gif

tumblr_n8g34iM1cb1rs3l09o3_250.giftumblr_n8g34iM1cb1rs3l09o4_250.gif
tumblr_n8g34iM1cb1rs3l09o5_250.giftumblr_n8g34iM1cb1rs3l09o6_250.gif

"I thought I was in your way of becoming a real doctor. I thought that if I let you go, you’ll be more safe."

---------------

tumblr_n8j3yaOoXo1rs3l09o1_500.gif
tumblr_n8j3yaOoXo1rs3l09o2_500.gif
tumblr_n8j3yaOoXo1rs3l09o3_500.gif

Credit http://eluvnel.tumblr.com/

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the below article well represents how invested LJS was in DS. Some of our chingus here have already shared the actual clip of the screenshot below in previous pages… and the actual video was absolutely captivating with his wink smile ;)
Snapshot157-12-20149-59PM_zps1d8adcd0.png
Article very roughly translated:After the final shooting, facing the camera with his wink, Lee Jong Suk of Korean drama Doctor Stranger says that the character Park Hoon will become a lifetime memory to him.Original Source in Chinese : HERE

ehey1256

said: 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/tv-doctor-stranger.htmlHAVE u guys seen this???
It shows how K-netizens react to Doctor Stranger before it AIRED

HELLO CHINGUU... I REALLY CURIOUS ABOUT THIS DRAMA "DOCTOR STRANGER"
I
ORDERED THE DVD OF THIS DRAMA ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO, AND NOW IS AVAILABLE, I will take IT TODAY...
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
I HOPE I WILL ENJOY THIS DRAMA... JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU...
:-bd :-bd

@yeonana‌

I don't understand those sources from the news section are from the famous Naver site that K-netizens use and the top comments (the ones with most upvotes)are listed on as the top opinions.

It's one of the top search engines in Korea.

ehey1256 said: @yeonana‌ I don't understand those sources from the news section are from the famous Naver site that K-netizens use and the top comments (the ones with most upvotes)are listed on as the top opinions. It's one of the top search engines in Korea.

Park Haejoon (Cha Jinsoo) talks about Jongsuk in an interview

Lee Jong Suk is the lead and a popular actor right now, but he always tells me “sunbae-nim, you’re handsome” and takes care of me. I’ve never said much in front of him, but I’m really thankful. 

Lee Jong Suk’s acting is really good. When I watch him act, I’ll develop emotions I previously didn’t have. He has the power to “burst out through the camera lens”, and has a strong sense of responsibility. It’s something I wouldn’t have been able to do when I’m at his age.Be it senior actors, junior actors or other actresses, he does a great job when acting with them.

Guest teana

Hi there.. i just finished watching this drama. I have some opinion about the content of this drama.For me i think this drama want to avoid typical love triangle. Usually, most drama we watch that two men love 1 woman. But, DS show the opposite..Moreover, the role of jh/hsh gives this drama more interesting and colourful. If there only only the roles of hoon, sh, han (sorry cant remember his full name), than this will be just another typical drama with story of family problem and revenge.Actually, i want to know more about jh/hsh background and her story because i like her character that changed from being fragile character to be more stronger..But the ending is quite rushing however i'm still happy that hoon end up with jh and sh with han..

Archived