[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Seung gi is busy for a cooking lesson,,,isn't it that yoona also busy with cooking lessons?!!! hmmnnn correct me if i am wrong, Yoona is also learning to do dokbuki??!!  Does this means that they are together in the class?!!! Coincidence? 

• Like 4

i agree. 

regardless if they are together still or not. (even though I'd like to believe they are judging from his subtle show of happiness and shyness although always expertly diverting from questions in regards to their relationship) 

he's a ballad singer. there are beautiful ballads that sing of successful love stories, but the ones people listen to most and relate to most are usually those of sadness and breakups. don't base their relationship off of the type of songs that's on his album now which aren't any different from those prior to their dating news. :)

• Like 6

SNSD filming for Running Man today... so excited for this episode.. We all know how RM member tease their guests.. YoonGi moments please ♥♥

Team 1: JiHyo, JongKuk, Haha, Tiffany, Hyoyeon

Team 2: JaeSuk, KwangSoo, Seohyun, Sunny, Yuri

Team 3: SukJin, Gary, Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung

it will be miracle if team 3 wins..hahaha

• Like 1

Guest im_nyuna

SNSD filming for Running Man today... so excited for this episode.. We all know how RM member tease their guests.. YoonGi moments please ♥♥

Team 1: JiHyo, JongKuk, Haha, Tiffany, Hyoyeon

Team 2: JaeSuk, KwangSoo, Seohyun, Sunny, Yuri

Team 3: SukJin, Gary, Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung

it will be miracle if team 3 wins..hahaha

I doubt they'd have time to tease YoonGi since almost every member of SNSD is dating, so going through all 5-6 couples would take a lot of time lol. I hope I'm wrong though!!

I wonder if YHY will tease Yoona a 2nd time though if SNSD does go on again. xD

Guest yoongie0607

CIbyVMfUcAA_MKV.png

Guys, ic this tweet, then i tried to translated it by gg translate, and this paragraph means "I was eating pork YG Lee Seung Gi here. Front shot turned behind tall, handsome, baby. Yoona sitting here !!" :tears::rolleyes:

There would be pics if she was there lol.   Nobody else mentioned her.  He was with that CJ woman again.  She was spotted today too though elsewhere, so they both came out of their caves on the same day. :P

Edited by melissala
  • Like 3

Guest sumone

Guys, ic this tweet, then i tried to translated it by gg translate, and this paragraph means "I was eating pork YG Lee Seung Gi here. Front shot turned behind tall, handsome, baby. Yoona sitting here !!" :tears::rolleyes:

nope, she wasn't there, i asked my thai-friend and she said this person just called herself as yoona lol

seems yoona was at Hong Seok Cheon 'My Chelsea' restaurant with So Yi Hyun.

but yeah both finally came out of their caves on the same day and though both were in different places

but who knows where they go after they finished hang out with their friends? :rolleyes:

They kinda match too...in light clothes lol.   Anyway, glad to see our cave loving couple out and about somewhere~ 

And for those wondering,  who don't keep up with his activities, he's pretty much done promoting his album it looks like for now.   Unless something changes, but I doubt we'll see him on any music show anymore.  Maybe somewhere else, but for now Sketchbook was the last.  :tears:  He's doing a radio interview in July, but that's like all so far.  I know people were wondering if their promo would overlap and it won't. 

Edited by melissala

Guest yoongie0607

nope, she wasn't there, i asked my thai-friend and she said this person just called herself as yoona lol

seems yoona was at Hong Seok Cheon 'My Chelsea' restaurant with So Yi Hyun.

but yeah both finally came out of their caves on the same day and though both were in different places

but who knows where they go after they finished hang out with their friends? :rolleyes:

Haha yes Yoona was at was at 116-7 Itaewon-dong Yongsan-gu with Hong Seok Cheon and So Yihyun unnie..but after that, who know where she is haha

Edited by yoongie0607