[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

viewimage.php?id=3ebcde21f2dd37ad&no=29b

Na Ae Ra heard about the success of Dr. Cha Jung Woo!  We got a new drama to watch!  Yeah....
(The scriptwriter already showed her sense of humor by giving the leads with real actor/actress names - Jung Woo & Ae Ra)! Daebak!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This couple looks so promising,really hope this show will be good and be a succes...I want Min Jung to have a really good drama with good ratings because she deserves it...till now she had good shows(loved her in All About My Romance) but the ratings weren't so good...Fighting!i'll watch this without a doubt 

New rom-com Sly and Single Again confirms leadsby girlfriday | January 8, 2014 | 17 Comments

LeeMinJung_JooSangWook2.jpg

There were no big shakeups for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama Sly and Single Again, which has secured both Lee Min-jung (All About My Romance, Big) and Joo Sang-wook (Good Doctor, TEN 2) as its lead pair. They’ll be following the growing trend of drama couples who were once married and meet again as singles, setting them up for a re-romance. Lee Min-jung’s strength is definitely in rom-coms, while Joo Sang-wook will be departing from his usual stern cold hero roles, which should be a lot of fun.

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DON'T POST FULL ARTICLES FROM DRAMABEANS BECAUSE IT DIVERTS TRAFFIC FROM THEIR SITE WHICH THE LADIES DON'T LIKE.

From the post above...As long as the childishness is on equal footing, I think they’ll be an entertaining match-up. It’d be less fun if he were just cold and haughty and if she were the only one with an agenda, not that there’s any reason to feel sorry for the ex-husband who gets to hug his money at night. I hope Joo Sang-wook really goes all-out for the comedy, because his go-to cold professional Blue Steel Super Doc/Cop is getting predictable and boring.

>>>>>For a moment, I thought I was reading an old article coz the comment from this blogger was the same when she wrote about Dr. Kim Do Han in Good Doctor.  Talking about boring, the write-up sounds like a broken record and boring! 
>>>>As far as rom-com is concerned, Joo Sang Wook should study Tom Hanks if he is serious about it!  I am comparing their acting ability and timing on the delivery for the punchline! 
>>>>Cunning Single Lady is a mix of light melo and rom-com if you read between the lines from the synopsis...  
>>>>We will wait for MBC to release more info before we even start to give personal opinion....

LavelyShai said: @h2ogI don't think that's what she meant. Essentially she means JSW plays almost the same type of character and hasn't exactly expanded his horizon when it comes to picking dramas. This is a rom com and she's hoping this drama does for him what TMS did for SJS. It really isn't a bad thing. I liked his character is Good Doctor, but he was kind of cold & wasn't one of the more interesting characters in the drama. She's hoping this drama really shows a different side to him as an actor, we know he can act but sometimes actors start getting type cast and they begin playing the same roles over and over again. Hey, it's her thoughts and she's not the only one who thinks this. It may sounds like it's repeating because she obviously wants to see more from him & it's not like gf dislikes JSW. 

Hello everyone ~ I was so happy that Lee Min Jung is back in dramaland again. I really lover her in BIG and Smile Honey so I'm up for this :) :) and Joo Sang wook in rom-com!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!! :X :x Yes, He deserves more lead roles! Definitely looking forward for this drama and the story is interesting! 

Updated cast for the Korean drama 'Cunning Single Lady'

photo391038.jpg

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Cunning Single Lady"

"Cunning Single Lady" (2014)

Directed by Ko Dong-seon

Written by Lee Ha-na-I

Network : MBC

With Lee Min-jeongJoo Sang-wook,...

16 episodes
Synopsis
A comical, mellow drama about Na Ae-ra who dreams of meeting a white knight after getting divorced but ends up trying to start over with her ex-husband who becomes filthy rich.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/03

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 34px; line-height: 34px; font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid;"Cunning Single LadyCunning_Single_Lady-a000.jpg

• Drama: Cunning Single Lady (literal title)
  • Revised romanization:Angkeumhan Dolsingnyeo
  • Hangul: 앙큼한 돌싱녀
  • Director: Ko Dong-Sun
  • Writer:
  • Network: MBC
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: February 26, 2014 --
  • Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Ae-Ra (Lee Min-Jung) is focused on her appearance as she believes it will lead her to a better life. She then meets Jung-Woo (Joo Sang-Wook) who studied engineering. They eventually get married, but they also get divorced. After their divorce, Ae-Ra goes through difficult times. Unlike Ae-Ra though, Jung-Woo becomes a successful IT developer and very wealthy. Now, Ae-Ra tries to seduce Jung-Woo to marry her again.

Notes

• Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "
Miss Korea".

Cast

Guest soompigalz

HAHA so the female lead is the real evil one here, she is the one who want a divorce and then wanting him back for his money. If this is a melo makjang drama, i bet she will be so detestable. Plus i love the fact that he also has something on his hand against her, which mean he is no 'one-dimensional' character.

They also added a co-writer into this. Her name is Choi SooYoung (obviously not the snsd member :D ) She writes the scenario for KBS 2004 Old Miss Diary.

Actor Joo Sang-Wook and actress Lee Min-Jung who were both "highly considering" the lead roles in upcoming MBC drama series CUNNING SINGLE LADY (literal title "Angkeumhan Dolsingnyeo") have decided to accept the roles.

In CUNNING SINGLE LADY, Joo Sang-Wook and Lee Min-Jung will play a divorced couple. After their divorce, Joo Sang-Wook's character becomes successful as an IT developer and begins to make serious money. Meanwhile, Lee Min-Jung's character attempts to woo her former husband once again.

CUNNING SINGLE LADY will first air February 26, 2014 in South Korea (takes over the Wednesdays & Thursdays time slot currently held by "Miss Korea").
safe_image.php?d=AQDC8Qiyt3pCZSB7&w=377&

Archived