[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://youtu.be/5UZWPwzyWbM

Fox/Vixen are considered cunning.  I wonder if they will do the fox dance as a pledge for good rating... 

How did Cha Jung Woo & Na Ae Ra get married in the first place???
77is.jpg

And he gave me roses...uvgu.jpg

So we got married...
P.S. This is only my own script... Not coming from MBC!

LavelyShai said: I remember his cameo in Waiting For Love. I wouldn't say it's opposite of anything because his character wasn't really anything that made an impression, just to say oh look, there's JSW! 

Guest soompigalz

^
Funny how when BIG was airing,some said that Shin WonHo look like L. Now here he is starring together with MJ  :-p

Anyway, nope i dont think there will be a love line between them, L will be playing JSW's  Personal Assistant/Secretary called "Gil" Biso or Gil Secretary in english :))
He is a former part-time worker at PC Room (Internet Cafe) who suddenly became a PA of one of Korea's leading company's CEO played by JSW. He went through hardness with him and described as a man of loyalty.

soompigalz said: ^
Funny how when BIG was airing,some said that Shin WonHo look like L. Now here he is starring together with MJ  :-p

Anyway, nope i dont think there will be a love line between them, L will be playing JSW's  Personal Assistant/Secretary called "Gil" Biso or Gil Secretary in english :))
He is a former part-time worker at PC Room (Internet Cafe) who suddenly became a PA of one of Korea's leading company's CEO played by JSW. He went through hardness with him and described as a man of loyalty.

INFINITE's L cast as a secretary in 'Cunning Single Lady' 
INFINITE-L_1390190236_af_org.jpg

INFINITE's L has been cast in MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Cunning Single Lady'!
Broadcast insiders told Sports Seoul, "L has been confirmed to appear on 'Cunning Single Lady', and he'll show his charms as an 'acting-dol'."
'Cunning Single Lady' will be a romance comedy centering on what unfolds when a former husband and wife meet each other once again after their divorce. 
Joo Sang Wook's character Cha Jung Woo is a passionate IT prodigy while Lee Min Jung's character Na Ae Ra put more effort into her looks than her studies and ended up marrying Cha Jung Woo. However, after their divorce, she went through a difficult life, which is why when she re-encounters her now wealthy husband, she decides to seduce him again. L will be playing Joo Sang Wook's secretary, 'Secretary Gil'. 
The drama will air on February 26th, so stay tuned! 
Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/infinites-l-cast-as-a-secretary-in-cunning-single-lady#ixzz2qv04xibg 

Archived