[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

Do you think Joo Sang Wook will dress like this as Dr. Cha Jung Woo in his new drama "Cunning Single Lady"?
302884_394919190587052_2128644716_n.jpg
Sharp, Smart and Svelt  

After becoming a doctor, Joo Sang Wook is going to be an IT developer...249716_235916096422473_1721498_n.jpg
Is Joo Sang Wook dedicating "Cunning Single Lady" to his little sister???
P.S. Joo Sang Wook's younger sister has a Ph.D. degree in computer engineering... He can always call his sister for any reference to his role in this drama.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Lora, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 2.3rem; font-style: italic; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Sang Wook & Lee Min Jung coming back with ‘Ambitious Singles’min-jung_sang-wook1.jpg?w=640

Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung will be casting in a new drama called ‘Ambitious Singles’.

Recently, Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung decided to cast in new MBC drama ‘Ambitious Singles’ as ‘Cha Jung Woo’ and ‘Na Ae Ra’.

‘Ambitious Singles’ will show a divorced couple meeting with each other again, and learning the importance of love, spouse, and marriage.

Na Ae Ra starts approaching her ex-husband, Cha Jung Woo, as he becomes a man of a huge wealth, and the drama will be showing the two starting to get more and more matured while starting their relationship once again.

‘Cha Jung Woo’ is a genius IT technology developer, who devotes all of himself to everything he does, and he will be coming back as a new ‘king of romance-comedy’.

‘Na Ae Ra’ is a woman who got married to Cha Jung Woo for his potential, but she ends up getting divorced after going through a series of troubles after getting married.

Joo Sang Wook and Lee Mn Jung each casted in ‘Good Doctor’ and ‘All About My Love’ last year, and a great number of drama fans are showing enthusiastic welcome to their comeback news. Both of them have showed perfect teamwork with their partners in their previous dramas, and people are showing great anticipation for their new chemistry.

The production agency said, “We thought that Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung were perfect people to play Cha Jung Woo and Na Ae Ra parts, and thankfully, they answered our call. ‘Ambitious Singles’ will be one of the most unique romance-comedy dramas on Korea.”

Meanwhile, ‘Ambitious Singles’ will be aired as the sequel of ‘Miss Korea’.

Source : Star N News 

Premalink

Lee Min-jung (All About My Romance, Big) and Joo Sang-wook (Good Doctor, TEN 2) = lead pair. They’ll be following the growing trend of drama couples who were once married and meet again as singles, setting them up for a re-romance. Lee Min-jung’s strength is definitely in rom-coms, while Joo Sang-wook will be departing from his usual stern cold hero roles, which should be a lot of fun.

As long as the childishness is on equal footing, I think they’ll be an entertaining match-up. It’d be less fun if he were just cold and haughty and if she were the only one with an agenda, not that there’s any reason to feel sorry for the ex-husband who gets to hug his money at night. I hope Joo Sang-wook really goes all-out for the comedy, because his go-to cold professional Blue Steel Super Doc/Cop is getting predictable and boring. Sometimes it’s worth ruining your image for laughs. Hey, it worked for So Ji-sub. 

Sly and Single Again follows Miss Korea and premieres in February.
1504057_757587010937979_942220331_n.jpg.

lmj jsw

Lee Min Jung and Joo Sang Wook to star together in rom-com ‘Cunning Single Lady’

Excerpt from Drama Corner by Snow_White...

Looks like 2014 will deliver a legion of rom-coms, which is always a welcome thing as much of my K-drama love comes majorly due to this genre. The new entry to join the list of romantic comedies Emergency Couple, You From Another Star, I Need Romance 3, Prime Minister And I (okay, this one started in 2013 but is running its another swathe in the new year as well), Could We Love, etc is the forthcoming MBC drama Cunning Single Lady, which has secured Lee Min Jung and Joo Sang Wook as the lead couple to provide laughs and romantic giddiness. This pairing looks fresh as mint with Lee Min Jung being effortless in this genre while Joo Sang Wook mostly doing serious roles. I always love when actors divert from their usual roles and appear in lighter, funny projects (Examples: So Ji Sub in Master’s Sun, Cha Seung Won in Best Love) and this is one of the factors for which I’m looking forward to this drama. The couple looks right out of left field as I never expected them together, but definitely gorgeous and having the probability of being great.

Source 

This drama is getting a lot of working titles - "Cunning Single Lady", "Ambitious Singles", "Sly & Single", etc...  Mirrror Mirror on the wall, what's it going to be?n9d.gif

20140119_1390091494_05479900_1.jpg
Kim Yu Ri - to be confirmed appearance in "Cunning Single Lady"
94bb7c8a26deb98bbebf357f335b9a60_srGimgyuri 'singnyeo crazy little stone' appearance. jusanguk Lee, Min - Jung and the triangular relationship1 hour ago | Sports Seoul Media Kit

Gimgyuri is 'crazy little stone singnyeo' appeared to confirm the jusanguk , Lee, Min - Jung and respiratory contact. / This Saerom press [sports Seoul, Lee Kun-hee datkeom l News] Actor gimgyuri (35) is the new MBC ...

Related Articles
[Exclusive] gimgyuri 'crazy little stone singnyeo' .. Lee, Min - Jung joined rivals breathing2 hours ago | TV Reports Media Kit
Gimgyuri 'crazy little stone singnyeo' starring one "not confirmed"10 hours ago | news ¥

Guest berlianlove

really can't wait to see LMJ new drama. curious did they have start the filming because i dont see any bts picture or they still in process for casting ?

20130912000628_0.jpgEmbedded image permalink

Joo Sang Wook always cameo in other dramas in order to allow viewers to see a different side of him....
When he was working in Good Doctor, he made a cameo appearance in "Waiting for Love" which was totally opposite of his character as Dr. Kim Do Han..  He also appeared in the 1st episode of INR3 with a subtle touch of irony...  He is preparing the viewers to watch him with a different character from his regular casting role.

Archived