[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

Guest Soah-Bin

yaqiyuki said:

I don't know if anyone posted it here, but Cunning Single Lady dvd is available on Yesasia, the Singapore version (region free, with english subtitles), and its quite cheap for a drama.

And about that, did anyone buy DVDs from there? Are they legit?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kyung-jin

I want to share my favorite character in this drama.. he is not the main characters but only supporting actor..he is yo han, jung woo personal secretary..

I also like min young, ae ra's best friend.. I think she deserves a better man than ae ra's brother, soo chul.. 

• 2 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"10 Romantic K-drama scenes to help you enjoy cherry blossom season

by Vivi on Mon, Apr 20, 2015

Every spring, South Korea holds several cherry blossom festivals to celebrate the beautiful trees in bloom. Last week, the big Yeouido festival in Seoul came to an end, but if you didn't have the money to fly to Korea this year, you can celebrate from home! Korean dramas love to incorporate cherry blossom season into their most romantic scenes, so here are 10 K-dramas that will make you feel like you're right there in Seoul with the cherry blossoms swirling around you:

1. Sly and Single Again

SSA_cherry_blossoms.png

What better place to have your first kiss than under the cherry blossoms? When Jung Woo finally decides to confess his feelings, it deserves a beautiful backdrop like this one!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-romantic-k-drama-scenes-to-help-you-enjoy-cherry-blossom-season/

Archived