[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

@soompigalz - I am sure Seo Gang Jun will be promoting the drama "Ambitious Singles" as well during his guest appearance.  I expect Fantagio to tweet more about the drama soon.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seo Kang-joon to star in "Cunning Single Lady"

photo395156.jpg

Actor and Surprise member Seo Kang-joon is starring in the new MBC drama "Cunning Single Lady".

According to Fantasio, Seo Kang-joon takes on the role of Gook Seung-hyeon, a perfect guy with the style and height of a model, good looks and caring personality as well as wealth. He forms a love line with cunning girl Na Ae-ra (Lee Min-jeong) and play the three-way romance with Cha Jeong-woo (Joo Sang-wook).

Seo Kang-joon says, "I am so happy to have a chance in comedy and I think it's an honor to be able to work with those people whom I've always admired".

Seo Kang-joon debuted through the drama-toon "See You After School" last year and starred in the SBS drama "Suspicious Housekeeper" as well as the "Drama Festival - The Murder". He is playing another heavy role in "Cunning Single Lady" and many expect to see more from him.

"Cunning Single Lady" is a romance comedy about the realization of true love before and after marriage. A cunning woman tries to seduce her ex-husband again after he becomes rich as he tries to take revenge on the ex-wife that returned at the news of his success. To be aired on the 26th after"Miss Korea".

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr....

the girl who! said: Hopefully today or tomorrow we'll have the first fan pics of the filming .... MJ's korean fans ( yewons ) are already working on it lol * praying hard * 
Cannot wait to see her transformation fo this role <3

L-infinitei_teaser.jpg
Infinite L definitely got the look for his role in "Ambitious Singles"...
tumblr_mas1idr8121rcr840o1_1280.jpg
Infinite L upgraded himself since Dr. Cha made him his "PA"... 

Looks like this drama will have a good cast, I really hope this will turn out being a great rom-com, with just the right mix of comedy, love story and plot...I'm a little disappointed with the current airing rom-coms, I either don't find them that funny, the storyline is just too silly or I don't like one of the actors of the main pairing and the side characters are not given enough screen time to keep me interested...*sigh*But I love Lee Min-Jung so I'm pretty positive that it will turn out awesome! :x February hurry!

lkimfannet.jpgThe owner of El ♥ Love @ lkimfannet

인피니트 엘, '앙큼한 돌싱녀' 합류…주상욱과 男男 커플 호흡 http://t.co/TWFpX9TxSi 인피니트 측 관계자는 20일 TV리포트에 "엘이 '앙큼한 돌싱녀' 출연을 확정했다"며 "최근 대본리딩까지 참여했다"고 / 드뎌 울림에서도 기사나와요

— 엘♥애정의주인 (@lkimfannet) January 20, 2014 " data-dsid="24px_u8HANYHbUpWMI" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 19px;">Infinite L, "crazy little stone singnyeo 'joining ... jusanguk and breathing男男couple http://t.co/TWFpX9TxSi Infinite TV side of the 20th official report of "Elle" crazy little stone singnyeo 'final appearances, "said" recent to participate in the script reading, "he / Doug brings out the sound in the article

20120926_1348640778_80200100_1.jpg?13901

Infinite L attended the script reading session...

Archived