❤Chilbong &Na Jeong❤ "Cider~Miracle" Couple: Our Beautiful Memories of Reply 1994

candid59

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@day_dreamer thank you for the gifs! kyaaaaa so adorbs is our sunken ship!!!
ETA: It's almost been six months but lawlz cannot move on from this ship!! 
Fanart-1.png

Quote is not mine. it's from Attica's dramione fanfiction, How You Lose Her.

hellppp.. someone, i need to punch this chilbong so hard. Why he's so damn cute. Arrgghhh... @day_dreamer you're made my day laugh so hard today with BTS gif.
The second gif when CB try to kiss NJ was funny, he try not to stare to her and then just kiss her LOLOLOL. This is soo adorkable 

AnnouncementIt is with a heavy heart that I must convey the news that the Snark Awards will not be returning. It is very difficult for @kumiko_a and I to find a day to hold the award show which can be a bit time consuming to prepare (screencapping, graphics, speeches, time differences etc). Also we do not think this event is appropriate for a shipper thread. We don't want to bring any negativity or off-topic conversations into this thread. Reply 1994 ended almost 6 months ago and I do think many of us no longer have strong negative feelings for this show anymore to snark. If you are interested in the nominees and winners for all the awards please PM me. I have the results for each category. 
I personally have fond memories in this thread although I do not have a strong attachment to Cider anymore. If I didn't I wouldn't participate in discussions, Snark Awards, Omona They Didn't Wear That and What Reply Taught me lessons after the show ended. This is my final post in this thread with an overdue goodbye. 
I hope you all have a pleasant day and hope to see you around in other drama or shipper threads. Have a nice life! :)-mario_kam

Guest elena1984

@mario_kam  *hugs* 
As much as I loved every single activity you guys made up over the past months I also understand your point. It's been a while and the whole thread isn't very active anymore but that's to be expected, right? We all more or less coped with the heartbreak and moved on.
I consider myself one of the biggest CB/NJ shippers, no drama couple ever made me feel like these two did -to this day I like to think that the ending as we saw it never happened and NaJeong is happy with Chilbong.  :x
Anyway it's not like you are going to disappear so see you in the other threads!  ;)

Guest chappykoo

@day_dreamer ughhh can you not??? huhuhu need to repost this glorious gif180108_original.gif

look at those giggles and overflowing chemistry huhuhu
btw guise... it's OTP reuniting season this year... can we have YYS and GAR to reunite in a drama where they actually end up together, please dramagods pleaseeeee....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JunnieZa

~ A SPECIAL 4TH OF JULY PRESENT ~
We know trailers are suppose to come out before a fic is released. But we do things a little unconventionally here in AMC... So the trailer is coming out now, after the story is done, in preparation for the book.
Enjoy!!!
Credit to Maria (Mrs_D's sister)
Do head over to WordPress or Soompi Thread to read the story!!!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest linkinkim2010

Hi, everyone! I know, it's late but I watched reply 1994 recently. And I totally in love in Chilbong & Na Jeong Couple. If to be honest I was really up sad about ending. So I decided to read about couple. And found your forum. Guys, You Are Really incredible. And I feel so happy that so much people love this couple as I do! Thank you!

Sorry for my mistakes. English is my foreign language.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I started the series with Reply 1997 so when I heard there was a sequel, I was so excited, yet at the same time really worried that the writers and PDs would ruin what continues to be one of my favorite dramas.I cannot be happier to say that I was proven wrong on so many accounts. This drama...this couple. They were so beautiful that I have no words to say in order to show how grateful I am to all those who gave life to the characters. Thank you for their wonderful developments and thank you for making our hearts feel pain, and fear, and hope, but most importantly, love. 

Chilbong...aigoo. What can I say about him? He is just so amazing in so many ways that you can't help but fall for him and root for him till the very end even if it breaks your heart knowing that he's not end game. 

Chilbong to me represents never giving up in the face of what seems to be a hopeless situation. Even if NaJeong never returned his feelings, I love love love how brave he was in confessing to her. I wish the drama could have ending where Chilbong gets the ending he so obviously deserves, but at the same time, the drama was so amazing that I'm still trying to get over my feels. Mianha chingu-deul. I'm late in being able to ship with all of you, but I sincerely support Chilbong and NaJeong and all the other relationships in the drama. Reply 1994 Hwaiting!!!!! :x [/ spoiler]

• 3 months later...
Guest ayvah

Omgeeee! So these two have their own couple thread in soompi. I am a big fan of chilbong and najung. Me and my friends were watching each of the episodes as it became available to our side of the world. Among the 3 of us, I was the only one rooting for chilbong and najung.

***spoiler alert*** (don't know how to use the spoiler tag)

this drama has been very exhausting for me. I have invested too much of my heart on chilbong and najung as I really believed, based on 2013 scenes, that they ended up together. I'm sorry if I sounded bitter (coz I think I really am), the explanations as to why it was not chilbong in 2013 were pretty lame. The drama started out so deep but it had ended too superficially. I just comforted myself by telling myself that my expectations got too high. Honestly, the entire drama would have been more phenomenal and unique if chilbong and najung ended up together. Their chemistry and OTP moments were beautifully created that I couldn't help but fell in love with them. Their story was more lovable and was told more deeply than any other couple in the drama. So I was really surprised with how it ended, especially the way they explained why the husband was not chilbong in the end. If I wasn't so hurt and disappointed, I would've laughed. I felt cheated and it seemed the production had a field day playing with my heart.

Anyways, it's been more than a year and I have already moved on, if I see any reply 1994 posts or photos, the hurt is just as vivid as before. I just felt bad I didn't find this thread that long time ago. everything would've been easier to bear hehe.

• 3 months later...

@ayvah I feel you! I watched it while it was airing and that was hard enough. Lol

But I miss them as well. I do come in here from time to time to read old posts. They had such great chemistry together and I hope that one day they do something together.

My sister and I were rooting for Chilbong and Najeong as well. We were so sad towards the end for various reasons. 

Welcome to the thread and enjoy the memories! :) 

Edit: sorry for the late response

• 4 months later...

Where are my Cider peeps? Any one here watching Reply 1988?? I can't believe I need to dwell with other fellow Narekis in the 88 thread. Jesus, they are hardcore shippers and now, they have their own OTP bets ugh so irritating. Me, however, from the angst and wound that is still raw and flesh learned to stay neutral. Gonna be Team Female Lead all the way!!!  Miss you guys :3

Where are my Cider peeps? Any one here watching Reply 1988?? I can't believe I need to dwell with other fellow Narekis in the 88 thread. Jesus, they are hardcore shippers and now, they have their own OTP bets ugh so irritating. Me, however, from the angst and wound that is still raw and flesh learned to stay neutral. Gonna be Team Female Lead all the way!!!  Miss you guys :3

I am still here! Not as often because of school but I am just waiting for subs. It makes me think of the heartbreak from Reply 1994 but I am looking forward to see what unfolds in this one. I miss Chilbong and Na Jeong moments <3 Girl, go ahead and enjoy! I miss everyone as well :D I'll pop in over there from time to time.

I am still here! Not as often because of school but I am just waiting for subs. It makes me think of the heartbreak from Reply 1994 but I am looking forward to see what unfolds in this one. I miss Chilbong and Na Jeong moments <3 Girl, go ahead and enjoy! I miss everyone as well :D I'll pop in over there from time to time.I;

I'm here too! Lurking wherever and whenever! Watching reply 1988 and the cider feels come rushing back, but i hope we all know better now. Follow the order of actors! Do not believe what you see in TV!

Oh the good times. 

tumblr_n9z7cfxIf31qdpb47o1_500.jpg 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived